📱 Smartphone optimization feedback thread 📱

• Why only chrome?

Most likely so both iphone and android users can test it.

a question, there is the wave builder prototype ON the smartphone optimization ?

On PTR yes.

Edit: It will also be possible to that on Clsoed Beta

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ridder Huma ().

• 1. Put so we can see storage capacity as well when phone is straight up not only available resources.

2. Put so we see village ress production maybe same way we see troops.

Apart from that getting used to it doesnt seem bad those who dont like it can turn it off.

(Give us wave builder for ongoing servers as well ty)

• Same as above - wave builder and viewing res production on the resources tab would be two features that would make it so much easier for people who play mobile a lot

• There is a problem with the map, when you use the bigger map. For example, you will look inside an oasis to find out how many animals there is. The box is to small the information is behind the box and difficult to read.

• There is a problem with the map, when you use the bigger map. For example, you will look inside an oasis to find out how many animals there is. The box is to small the information is behind the box and difficult to read.

• I use the beta for over two weeks now (on the european 10x server) and I really love it. I think you really made something great there. :)

What I really do need is an overview of resource production. Espacially on a 10x server I have to switch sometimes to my phone and it's necessary to see the crop production of a 150k army at first sight. Please fix that for future. The rest, imo, is absolutely great and well placed!

PS: If there is a possibility to show the storage ressource limit it would be nice too.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg