Is there change in rules for scripts?

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

The application closes in
  • I am new in the game and read rules that scripts are not allowed.

Despite this it seems that a lot of players are using scripts.

I reported some of them and nothing happen.

So I make conclussion that scripts are allowed.

Is this right and could i also use scripts?

http://tinyurl.com/skzreml

• Thanks!

I hope so, because they already took one my city and tried to took another one.

Won't be fair if some people use scripts without punishment, but for other it is forbiden to defend with scripts.

• I had a talk with some team mates a while back about scripting, and the use of travmobi.

According to the updated rules Clarification about rule § 3 - Supported browsers

There is a risk of being banned for using other browsers then the ones listed in the above.

In 2017 TG came with a statement about travmobi, starting it was a tollerated App, so is travmobi going to be effected by this new clarifications?

I know I'm an old fart, but imo travmobi isn't that different to eg. Kmelon..

I just want to be sure team mates don't get banned for using an App

//

Only in War becomes a boy a man,

and only in love a man becomes a boy

I'm retired'ish...

NYS - Fullcircle

• The use of scripts is still illegal. Please report the players in game and it will be checked.

5 attacks from different towns in one second.

Attacks were ordered in right order.

This is not possible without script or automated software, belive me this is my profession.

Manually you can't achieve this.

I am disapointed that noone take care for reports.

By this way game is not fair.

• That’s really easy to achieve without having to use scripts...

• Hi,

It is possible to send 5 waves from 5 villages, even if it requires bit of skills and planning, but it is not hard.

It can be helpful if you use an atomic clock like this https://time.is/ to send waves at the right second.

Both apps are still tolerated. Tolerated Mobile Applications

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• no script can do something the game doesnt allow anyway :D

• People, are you serious?

3 different people 5 times are clicking one button and you have 5 attacks with interval 100 milliseconds.

And all this is happaning in right order.

This is inpossible.

Atomic clock is not important, you are clicking on mouse button, after that you have call to server at the end server have higher load of calls.

Only way to achive this is to use software.

• And all this is happaning in right order.

Attack order in travian isn't decided by milliseconds. If two attacks are landing in the same second, the one launched first will be the first one to land.

So if player A launches an attack at 13:00, and player B launches an attack at 15:00, and they land in the same second... The attack from player A will land first.

You might have experience as a developer, but that doesn't matter if you have no idea how the game functions.

• I have 10 years experience as developper.

Try to click here

You don't get it, it's not about reaction to some event. They just want to land at 10:00:00, they prepare the attack in advance and when 9:59:59 landing time is there they press the button. You can get 95% accuracy with some practicing. It's from different villages so they do it at different times, that's all.

What you have to do is to take your def and send it to the village to land at 10:00:00 so it will kill the following waves. It's good to have def in more villages so you have more trials.

• Attack order in travian isn't decided by milliseconds. If two attacks are landing in the same second, the one launched first will be the first one to land.

So if player A launches an attack at 13:00, and player B launches an attack at 15:00, and they land in the same second... The attack from player A will land first.

You might have experience as a developer, but that doesn't matter if you have no idea how the game functions.

This is not true, server use more accurate time than one provided to users.

So server calculate time at moment when request arrived.

If you want to have 5 attacks in order you should start them with some intervals between them.

Anyway, I will agree with you.

There is way to send 5 waves of defense/attacks in one second and this is not breaking rules.

• This is not true, server use more accurate time than one provided to users.

So server calculate time at moment when request arrived.

If you want to have 5 attacks in order you should start them with some intervals between them.

No. I am not talking about how servers work in general, which is completely irrelevant for this discussion. I am talking about how Travian functions.

I will quote what I already said, since there's no simpler way to explain it. Please do yourself and everyone replying here a favor and actually read it this time:

Attack order in travian isn't decided by milliseconds. If two attacks are landing in the same second, the one launched first will be the first one to land.

Travian has an event queue, with events queued up first, happening first, even when they happen in the same second.

That the game functions in this way, is also the reason why you can do what is called "sniping" waves. This means to insert defense to kill cata wave/chiefs, after the main attacking force has already landed. To take your example above in the screenshot in your orginal post - if you sent reinforcements to land at 10:00:00, they would land after the first three waves (since the attacks were launched before you sent the reinforcements), which would allow you to snipe the waves at 10:00:01 - on the other hand, if you sent reinforcements for 10:00:01 you would miss the two waves in that second, no matter what.

• yes,

browser uses your Actual cpu time,

database works on atomic clock time...

gap time can be 0-4 seconds depending how many times you synchronize cpu to atomic clock or use external time like time.is to launch 99/100 times on right second...

atomic clock time will always end up sending on right sec

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

• 5 attacks from different towns in one second.

Attacks were ordered in right order.

This is not possible without script or automated software, belive me this is my profession.

Manually you can't achieve this.

Just because you are unable to comprehend it, it doesn't mean others are using scripts. The given landing times is achievable, I wouldn't say it's easy but if all the attackers have good network bandwidth and the necessary discipline it can be done. I have done it.