Is there anyone left from the old .us servers? Burn, MK, Blazin?

📝Farewell to Forums📝

The forum is currently in read-only mode that will last till July 07th, 2021.

You will find news and all relevant information about the game in our Travian: Legends blog.
For live conversations and interaction with the community join us in official Travian: Legends Discord server.
  • Is anyone here playing .com? I have some gold, and I'm not playing. Legalized multis, (even though they want to call them techs) was the final nail in the Travian coffin.

Yeah this tech thing has really taken the shine off things for me. First round back in a while, not really enjoying it the way I used to to be honest. When a player has 4 accounts and can spend the res and troops with no regard it makes for a dull game.

• If ever there were an indictment of the pathetic state of travian servers.

Arti drop was more than 24 hours ago.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Hey Que.

I am on that server and I did not see it. Interesting, hope you are well. I am just kicking it over there. Let me know if you are still around.

• I was going through some of my old notes, and I noted down some of my old friends from the US forums back in 2019 in case I forgot. Just seeing those names brought a smile to my face. I miss all the mafia games and the incessant pit that was Tavern-General. I miss you guys. I hope you're all alive and well. <3

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Hey Que.

I am on that server and I did not see it. Interesting, hope you are well. I am just kicking it over there. Let me know if you are still around.

Hi Jimmy. I was on the server, drug in by old friends, but deleted shortly after that post. If you are still there, lmk, several familiar names are still playing.

I do think some of the changes made by travian have limited the value of techs. But, I believe the long term proliferation of players reliance on tech accounts has affected the skill level of the player base.

I believe those of us who can remember getting banned for even logging in from a different computer, developed skills and strategies that the heavy use of techs made redundant. I also think the heavy use of tech accounts made for "elite" players, who could exert pressure todictate the direction of their respective alliance, rather than encouraging team development. It will be interesting to see how this affects game play moving forward.

And it appears that as of June 7, even these forums will be gone. Travian thinks we all want to use discord or similar.

Good gaming to any still playing.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

Post was edited 2 times, last by Quelaana ().

• hope you are well.

Jimmy..!!!! Glad you're alive and kicking..!!

I hope that you're all well and that 2021 is treating you better than 2020.

My brother from another mother..!!!! Hit me up in pm..!! If these forums do disappear, then I want to keep in touch..!

I miss you guys. I hope you're all alive and well. <3

Awwwee... Good to see you..!!

I believe those of us who can remember getting banned for even logging in from a different computer

^^ This, this and this..!! No one ever understood our plight on the tech issue.. But this sums it up well.. We were banned, berated, and punished non stop if we had "tech's" back then which we simply called "multi-account", only to find out later on all that punishment and real money lost on the game, was for NOTHING, as multi accounting was suddenly allowed the same time as they deleted our own .us server.. Nothing like a spit in the face along with the stab in the back..

And it appears that as of June 7, even these forums will be gone.

They've already ran me off the game, and now off the forums too..?? Oh well, tis the death-nail in travian for me..

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.