Addition Ability to Hero

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Dear Travian Dev Team,

I've see that u guys keep developing the game to be better n more enjoyable n fun

And I think that now hero in the game is already having huge impact.

But I think there's still something missing.

I think it'll be a bit more fun if u guys adding an ability to the hero.

e.g:

- An Ability to adjust the res bonuses as we wish. Not only all equal or 1 full res bonus options like right now.

May be activated/changed once per day or something.

- An ability to deal more/take less damage from animals.

May be activated for 1 battle per day or something.

- An ability to motivate troops and temporarily hasten their move speed or add 1% bonus atk/def for 1 battle or something.

May be activated once per 3 days or something.

- An ability to scout enemy hero's strength.

May be activated once per 3 days or something.

It's all can be achieved if we have certain hero lv or hero's mansion lv, and only one ability can be activated once till the duration end.

Of course, it'll make hero be more impactful to the game (and may be OP? dunno xD).

But, it'll make players think more to make more depth strategies, n more fun ^^

• or instead of bonus resources production, add another choice to increase CP production.

Bad idea, heavy gold users who spend a lot on ointments earlygame to level up hero would gain a significant advantage in the race for 2nd village.

Unless you make the bonus very small, but then it's practically irrelevant through the remaining duration of the server.

si4 2007/08 - Vrba

si5 2012/2013 - orangutan

si2 2017 - sph1nX/Blobfish

si1 2018 - K i D z!

com29 2017 - sph1nX

TT Finals 2018/19 - Witch King

Balkans 3x 2019 Spring - Das Unheil

Balkans 3x 2019 Autumn - Beautiful Idiot 375k :gau01: 400k :gau05:

Balkans29 5x - Doom

• Bad idea, heavy gold users who spend a lot on ointments earlygame to level up hero would gain a significant advantage in the race for 2nd village.

Unless you make the bonus very small, but then it's practically irrelevant through the remaining duration of the server.

How about this, To make it balance for each point invested will gain 4CP/day. The CP is one of the option of resources option. Which mean if you pick CP, you get no resource bonus except for basic 6crop production/hr.

1point= +4CP(day) / +9all resource product (hour)/ +30 one resources production (hour)

maybe we can decrease it to 3. But i do think this is balance