Nomination: Stand out 2019

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• This is the most diverse category. Anything that lets a person / group of people stand out from the crowd. Someone’s army got killed in an oasis? You know someone who posted most on a forum or made a funny picture on the map with their villages? Player created a useful tool or drew a beautiful image? This is the right category!

More information here: 🏆 Legends Awards 2019 🏆

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• CATEGORY: Stand out 2019

PLAYER: Eriksucks (forum name Tinky )

WHY: I think this report deserves the title...

Moreover she kept arties, she helped Eric, she stole arties... she draw hammers on her cap (and spawn village), she even found the time to handle the notorious Eric's club!

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• I am the oldest player since 2000 starting with the Fénix .... Ones.... and others for guarantee a victory by the years and keep our legacy in memory. X(X(X(

8)8)

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

COMQ 15 - CallMeMaster ǀǀ FINALS 15 - BlackHammer
    COMQ 16 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 16 - Black Hammer
    COMX2 17 - Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS 17/18 - BlackHammer
    DEX2 18 -
    Monster Machine ǀǀ FINALS18/19 - Monster Machine

• COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

DEX2 18 -

• I would like to nominate all of my wonderful duals on 14 Baby Seals, on the .com New Years Special at the beginning of 2019.

The "materialistic" achivements can be seen here:

LK lost arties dual room

But for the lazy, highest troop count:

1hD4ck5.png

But these pure number achivements are not the most important ones.

Despite how insane and stupid it sounds, it was an absolute blast to "dual" with ~20 players on the account. Granted, some of those never logged in, half logged in maybe once per week and so on. But all were active in the dual chat (so much that we had to create a no-spam dual chat room besides the normal dual chat, which then proceeded to be spammed even harder).

We for sure brought delight to many players on the server who we interacted with - we always had a seal fact ready.

The thread I linked above also served as our public dual chat - which was also the most active forum thread from the server - and we contributed massively to other threads too, keeping the forum active and alive.

Thus for the 20+ duals, and for the immense amounts of quality (wait) spam which were contributed to dual chats, alliance chats, ingame messages and the forums, I nominate the duals of 14 Baby Seals.

Did you know? Seals are divided in 3 families: phocidae, the earless or true seal (eg. common seal), otaridae, eared seals (eg. fur seals and sea lions) and odobenidae (walrus).

#SealFacts

Edit: almost forgot - LK lost arties :o

• wishmaster3 I would concur with your opinion - we seals do tend to standout everywhere. Other servers thread did not have as many posts as our public forum spam room alone 8o

Did you know?

Seals share a common ancestor with dogs and bears and have upper and lower arms and legs concealed within their skin. Only their hands and feet extend outside the body envelope.

SEALS つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

PS->PS: LK LOST ARTIES :O

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I would also like to nominate the 14 Baby Seals for completely clogging up my Skype - so much so, that I almost missed that LK Lost Arties!!!

Did you know? Seals are carnivores that hunt at sea — often for fish and squid — and breed on land; mostly in large, noisy colonies.

• I would also like to nominate the 14 Baby Seals for completely clogging up my Skype - so much so, that I almost missed that LK Lost Arties!!!

Did you know? Seals are carnivores that hunt at sea — often for fish and squid — and breed on land; mostly in large, noisy colonies.

Did you notice our little ruse? Our no-spam room was actually our spam room and our spam room was actually our no-spam room since we only had to browse 300-400 messages in there! I gotta say - keeping forums alive is a specialty of baby spammers <3 Perhaps that should be our IGN For the new server restart? :saint:

Did you know? The largest seal species is the southern elephant seal (Mirounga leonina) reaching up to 5.8 meters (19 feet) in length and weighing up to 4,000 kilograms (8,800 pounds).

PS: LK Lost Arties :O

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I whant to nomenate Pristol.

Like in legend i could nomenate others,but Pristol is the head of one amazing account,and one of the heads of WINter...alliance that is probably in the tops of all finals.com.

Being Portugues i really apreciate the oportunity he and others gave me some years ago to play and learn whit them all.

WINter is the main reason that i still play this game.

Does he stand out from the crowd?

I think his profile talks for him:

• Who is it ?:(

the attacker is me ... its COMX ...
    and the defender is ,someone who was sleeping at night

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

DEX2 18 -

• You guys have no shame ruining people's lives ? and making a blast out of it.

Your loss is our loss senpai つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

We get as devastated as you when we remember those unfortunate days - but alas, we have to constantly remind ourselves of those dark days that were scribbled in the annals of Travian as the day we all witnessed the shattering of a real warrior :( How can we forget the day that one of us baby seals was thought to be a polar bear in disguise! No, we shall not forget! You serve as a constant reminder of our harsh calumnies and we do not forgive ourselves! Thus, let us keep reminding ourselves of those bitter days through these infamous words :(

LK Lost Arties :O

Did you know? Polar bears are a major seal predators?

• <concerned music quietly plays>

Friends, We all know we have a weighty decision in our near future. As both the British and Americans have shown, polls have consequences. Should the empire^h^h republic fall into the wrong hands, we may never taste freedom again.

<images of blue-tinted Scots flicker in the background>

And so, we welcome, nay we are blessed by the nomination that will make rising in the mornings palatable. I urge one and all to vote early and often for our Phavorite Phocidae.

This endorsement is independently funded by Save Our Seals and has no value in any domain other than the intended. Nor can we attest to any loss of artis by LK, but would nominate him should the occasion arise for said performance.

• And who do you nominate, Abhishek ? :)

myself ^^^^^^^^^^

COMQ 14 - Blackhammer ǀǀ FINALS 14 - CallmeMaster

DEX2 18 -

• I want to nominate farmlist god Linc, from account Blinc. Every server again he manages the farmlists so well, he calculates to the detail every aspect of the farming operation. I am humbled by his precision. Know that I am normally nr1 raider on the servers that I play.

I have no relevant screenshots of his work, because it is about the total accomplishment of his work,

• Stand out 2019 83

1. Pristol (38) 46%
    2. 14 Baby Seals (22) 27%
    3. Eriksucks (14) 17%
    4. Abhishek (7) 8%
    5. Blinc (2) 2%

The poll is open!

The poll will be closed on January 19th at 09:00 UTC+0

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.