Global rollout of version 4.5 - Discussion thread

• On of the worst technical UI error, which all players on our servers are facing you could see in attached image. You see this "helping" window always when you opening a proxy account of your friend. You have always this window in the top of the interface ad you cannot simply click on the most basic navigation buttons. You need to always click on something else, that this helping window will be switched somehow and you will be able to click on something you wanted previously. With combination of graphic change of buildings this makes much more difficult to support friends in playing and takes much more time.

This new interface was never correctly tested, otherwise these such a basic errors would be ressolved. Travian Games has absolutelly poor tragic management, tragic customer service, tragic testers and tragic development.

This is the last game which am playing. There are plenty much more better games with much better quality.

No more Travian Games.

• Don't know like others but I am totally happy you have problems on proxy accounts. I heard some bots went nuts as well.

Removing the window takes 15 seconds by account owner.

• Depends if he's talking about sitting or botting. Not sure which from his post. If the new UI is helping against bots, then we have something to talk about.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• You see this "helping" window always when you opening a proxy account of your friend.

Pretty clear for me. You need the owner to log into settings to shut the window. This is not ideal and not intentional, but complains about dificulties for proxy accounts make me laugh. Do more.

Bots will be simply upgraded sadly.

• The helping window is quite annoying for sitters since they can't open auctions to fix it but it goes away after owner does it so not an issue, it's just an annoyance on the first day the update drops unless owner is on vacation or something but that would just be unlucky.

• Because he used a word "proxy"? :)

Bots will be simply upgraded sadly.

Don't be sad. If they are persistent enough, TG will just embrace them and everything will be fine again.

• Don't know like others but I am totally happy you have problems on proxy accounts. I heard some bots went nuts as well.

Removing the window takes 15 seconds by account owner.

Yes, but unfortunately my mate is 14 days offline and this "feature" within combination of graphics makes pretty difficult to help him on required level. You cannot even simply see how many resources he has in his villages.

• The helping window is quite annoying for sitters since they can't open auctions to fix it but it goes away after owner does it so not an issue, it's just an annoyance on the first day the update drops unless owner is on vacation or something but that would just be unlucky.

Yes, thats exactly happened to me. This bug still disappoints me all the time when am helping him, I am not even to clearly see how many resources he has in his villages.

No more Travian Games.

• Yes, thats exactly happened to me. This bug still disappoints me all the time when am helping him, I am not even to clearly see how many resources he has in his villages.

No more Travian Games.

If your friend doesn't come back soon, you won't be able to help him anymore. I believe two weeks was a limit for the sitter if the owner doesn't log in anymore.

• If your friend doesn't come back soon, you won't be able to help him anymore. I believe two weeks was a limit for the sitter if the owner doesn't log in anymore.

Yes we know about that. Thank you :)

• Until when can you vote and what happens after votes confirm that majority of players doesn't like the new design? :)

• probably nothing because TG has not been able to officially divulge anything so far :(

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• I struggle with Edge on all sorts of sites, but for me, travian works just fine on Edge... I would try to delete cookies on the Edge browser, if that doesn't help, send support a message.