Global rollout of version 4.5 - Discussion thread

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • Dear community,

Thank you for all your feedback on T4.5

We have sent a full condensed report with all concerns from the different communites to Game Center. Thanks to that, we will do a survey with lots of questions. We need some time to prepare the survey though, so around the end of February/early March it will be done.

Once again, thank you for giving us all this feedback, both here on forum but also in tickets to Game Support and on Discord/Skype/Social Media.

Your Travian: Legends Team

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• Do you need a month to prepare one poll? It seems to me that you are rather waiting for the players to calm down and get used to. I never understood how it's possible that we've been waiting for your reactions for so long.

After more than a week since the release of version 4.5, the first official statement came. :thumbdown:

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Do you need a month to prepare one poll? It seems to me that you are rather waiting for the players to calm down and get used to. I never understood how it's possible that we've been waiting for your reactions for so long.

After more than a week since the release of version 4.5, the first official statement came. :thumbdown:

Actually one day is enough unless the survey will have some alternative building shapes and colors to vote for

• ey,

they did not include the year! so maybe in 2022 they will have it ready :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• This new interface was never correctly tested...last game which am playing. There are plenty much more better games with much better quality.

No more Travian Games.

Guess there's general agreement= IT generaly SUCKS!

Though to be fair...

Some of the new aspects are fine.

• Adding my voice to the chorus unhappy with:

1) All the buildings now look the same as each other

2) The drab colors

3) The main building ..
    4) The wave builder is a scam! (50 gold coins!!!)

• I heard the expensive 50 gold button doesn't even bring up a confirmation box. And it's a big button close to the main button of a page we often click through carelessly. Please..!

• I heard the expensive 50 gold button doesn't even bring up a confirmation box. And it's a big button close to the main button of a page we often click through carelessly. Please..!

unknown.png

u mean this?

Yes, its really stupid. Just annoying to even put it there... honeslty...

TG just wants people to missclick and waste 50 gold on it, mh? yaay. more gold down the drain.

Please.

Just move it.

Thats ridiculous.

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• How can it not have confirmation? Sitting in the middle like that? It should be separated from send button completely. It's not like you'd miss it and you need only once per server.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• How can it not have confirmation? Sitting in the middle like that? It should be separated from send button completely. It's not like you'd miss it and you need only once per server.

its there because once you activate it, it changes to the "Add Wave" button. The 50 gold Wave Builder button is a placeholder for the add wave function...

but thats just stupid. They should put it somewhere different...... and not make it act as a place holder.

The entire button should only appear once youve activated the wavebuilder.

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Nephilim - SuF 2019/2020 - Sieg

W1 XOXO - MINA 2020 - WW-Off

W5 Nephilim - SR. 2020/2021

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

You are correct. However, I am told that there are already improvements being worked on. One of them is also a confirmation box after pressing the button, amongst other things. I am not sure how much I am at liberty to disclose, but I am sure there is going to be an update on the coming improvements soon!

• Bit desperate to have the button there. Should be placed next to the gold club button, and perhaps have one of those popups replacing it on the send screen once to make people aware.

• So after some time you created a poll. Can I know why is a poll only in English? Isn't the opinion of non-English speaking players important? Why, after choosing a nation, can I not speak about other nations?

3. What tribe do/did you play on your favorite Travian: Legends server? *

my favorite nation is Roman but I still haven't seen it in version 4.5. Now I'm testing Egypt. Well, wrong question.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Jchym ().

• I've filled out the poll.

In short:

The new interface is just like the previous one. No better, no worse, and not a very different. Too bad the hype.

The new buildings and the ... Most importantly, a quick distinction between the individual elements. Well, that's why you get used to a lot because they didn't pay attention to it.

• Actually one day is enough unless the survey will have some alternative building shapes and colors to vote for

Source Code
    1. Hi, do you think one day is enough? or does your survey only propose forms?
    2. Actually can you explain a little please?
  • I just started on a server with the new interface, and I have 2 questions.

1-The protection for beginners is 5 days and can be extended to 7 days?

2- will there be an option to withdraw from the current graphic overhaul and be able to use the old one at least until the end of the round?

Post was edited 2 times, last by matai ().

• I just started on a server with the new interface, and I have 2 questions.

1-The protection for beginners is 5 days and can be extended to 7 days?

2- will there be an option to withdraw from the current graphic overhaul and be able to use the old one at least until the end of the round?

1. The BP (on normal speed) is 5, and can be extended with 3 days more to a total of 8 days. There are to this.

2. The graphics and contextual help is T4.5, and is standard, as all game world will start with this version.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.