Global rollout of version 4.5 - Discussion thread

• It's still being analysed, so there is no news on it yet.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• What exactly is analyzed for such a long time? ... been about 3 months now with this none sense graphic

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• They are analyzing how long it takes for players to accept the new graphics.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Yes, you make f..ls of us. Unfortunately. The poll you evaluate for 2 months is useless. The last poll I filled out for you. Waste of time.

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• Update on what? It's been so long that I forgot what we are waiting for here...:|

• They are all in quarantine. No meetings to discuss it. If they were tech savy enough to have meetings on Zoom, they would have known how ugly and disastrous to play their stupid update was and wouldn't have done this to us.

Cant expect game developers to be IT professionals, can you.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• They are all in quarantine. No meetings to discuss it. If they were tech savy enough to have meetings on Zoom, they would have known how ugly and disastrous to play their stupid update was and wouldn't have done this to us.

Cant expect game developers to be IT professionals, can you.

I think they use Slack actually ^^ Don't be so hard on them. They just don't care what we say.

• I've been ragging on Travian for 12 years across multiple forums. Ive been nice. (To be honest that one didnt last long and was totally insincere, but I tried.)Ive begged. Plead. Been Mean. Nasty. Threatening. They ignore me.

So I've reverted to my primary language.

Sarcastic insults.

That doesnt work either, but its fun and makes me happy.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• It's amazing how you ignore the community. You run the questionnaire first, and the result? You don't even have the balls to give us information that we are dumb players if we thought we could influence anything.

I'm a player from the Czech Republic, CM doesn't react at all there, unfortunately it's similar here. I still haven't received any answers to my questions that I wanted to know about the tournament.

This is called player support. Congratulations

very disappointed player

I'm never afraid of the future. He will soon come.

• we should all agree to pick a server and boycott. Or all join a server with a "no gold" pledge. A who cares who wins kind of server, but we need to make the point that we do support them.

Make them run a 9 month server that makes them absolutely no money.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Im not sure what you are seeing, but I see nothing in my post about tournament.

I said "pick a server".

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• It's still being analysed, so there is no news on it yet.

Who is analyzing this? ... it is just ridiculous that you guys don't come back with an outcome based on the survey.

Ohh yeah, and you can blame Corona for this as well :)

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• I honestly forgot what they are analyzing. Old graphics? Merging of severs?

It's been 7 months or so now?

• Supposedly they were analyzing the widespread and serious dislike for all the brown shades in the new color schemes.
    Or at least all the comments on the new graphics. Of which those were by far the most prominent.