Global rollout of version 4.5 - Discussion thread

• Travian boss: ok we promised them a survey to make them stfu and quit whining about the changes.

We really don't intend to change anything this is just all for show to keep the gold flowing.

So when you make the survey, make it as boring, repetitive, off topic, and missing the point as possible. Don't ask for specifics, we don't want to know. If you make it difficult enough they quit before submitting, we will give you a 50 gold bonus.

Intern developer: Sir, yes sir!

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Travian boss: ok we promised them a survey to make them stfu and quit whining about the changes.

We really don't intend to change anything this is just all for show to keep the gold flowing.

The epitome of hitting the nail on the head.

• just wanted to thank the travian team for helping me quit the game!! past 10+ years I played with maybe a year or 2 years break total but always had it in the back of my head and wanted to keep playing. Ever since the update came out only thing on my mind is not looking at this piece of rubbish again !!!!

thank you very much !

If you haven't rolled this horrid "update" out on some servers, you can probably charge a "we will help you quit the game fee" then simply roll the stuff out, will get the job done guaranteed!

p.s. ts3- FTA still ... lmfao