Any *old* tymers around? I am Boreal of TBW – The Black Watch.

• Anyone remember us? We won a server or three, back in the day. Back before when we were made famous by GoT.

I pulled three tours of duty with TBW, leading the High Council and winning US8 in 2010. I think it was then. Ten years ago. How time flies.

What's shaking this new year?

• hmm... US8 you say - I suppose you should check the US forums. These are the .com ones. In the settings, you an chose "Anglosphere" - they've joined US, UK and another region into one group. Perhaps there they know you. I'm an oldy, but from .com, and mostly from com1

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• So I started on COM3 in 2009 with TB The Borg? which over the years, evolved into TR Triumph. Some really great players and leaders and friends. Anyone else remember nighthawk, starlilac. Bratac, Scout, Tums, WARPIG, falcon and alfie, brm and Dani, Digital Reaper, Commie, nicealice, hiccup, Percy, Ganghista, rikiwatusi, mark, Lanrete, Cherriii, RagnorLothbrok, wangiri, Lindvior/Merlin, firefly and Dolphin ??

• chances are there that mazzi knows them :P That's from the time I was not on skype - so, while I do remember seeing some of those names in game, I've never had a contact with them. I do know a hiccup and a "Mark" though. Not sure if it's the same one

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• So I started on COM3 in 2009 with TB The Borg? which over the years, evolved into TR Triumph. Some really great players and leaders and friends. Anyone else remember nighthawk, starlilac. Bratac, Scout, Tums, WARPIG, falcon and alfie, brm and Dani, Digital Reaper, Commie, nicealice, hiccup, Percy, Ganghista, rikiwatusi, mark, Lanrete, Cherriii, RagnorLothbrok, wangiri, Lindvior/Merlin, firefly and Dolphin ??

There are so many Ragnors over the years I don't know who is the OG lol

I remember Alfie tho. Think he's in my Skype. And you of course Dragun 😏

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Ragnor was a lovey guy called Hari (brain the size of a planet), we stayed friends on FB. And fnx I think there has only ever been 1 hiccup - Heather. And yes Mazzi would know them all :D

• Yes then! I do know Heather as she still plays with us in com1 :P Even last year she was with us and I sent her to boonies to train def *ehem* Then I left and I'm not sure what happened to the numbers *whoops* :P

Some familiar names there for sure! I was Bub/Bob/Pip etc (different names on different servers), often in alliance Bubbles.

970x250_5Tribes.png