Incoming attack warning + PLUS Warnings

• Dear Travian Community,

Given that travian game can be fun and addictive users tend to control the village while at work. One of the reasons are the possibility of being attacked.

Even with PLUS account we are "obligated" in checking the account, while for normal account we need to literally go on all villages to check if there is no attacks coming.

This effects all of us and including YOU as a company since this game comes to a point that is stealing too much our attention.

I've observed that many are saying that they will not play this game again. Me included.

I believe it is in the best interests to all if you enable the Incoming attack warning to all and also develop balloon notifications for desktop and notification for smartphone for incoming attacks.

You can even do an additional version of that only for PLUS where there are notifications for finished building and finish training.

• so start including even more functions of bots into travian itself?

your own little legal wakebot?

really...

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Sieger - SuF 2019/2020

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• Playing around timezones and such has always been a thing in travian. I don't like taking away strategical aspects and replacing it with automated features.

This point aside, the attack warning is useless. I haven't played it, but I heard from someone who had played another somewhat similar game to travian that people would just spam each other 24/7 with fakes, so you would be spammed all day and night with attack notifications. The same would be the case here.

• Playing around timezones and such has always been a thing in travian. I don't like taking away strategical aspects and replacing it with automated features.

This point aside, the attack warning is useless. I haven't played it, but I heard from someone who had played another somewhat similar game to travian that people would just spam each other 24/7 with fakes, so you would be spammed all day and night with attack notifications. The same would be the case here.

Like PTP with warnings in alliance screen....

just send 7000 slave fakes to annoy everyone

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• I like this idea. This game should be more approachable to casual players. It should be more about strategy and not so much about having to check your account 24/7. I think it would also be a good idea to know at which exact second the attack was send for lets say the first 5 min from when it was sent. So if you were online in the span of those 5 minutes you would know the exact second when it was sent.

so start including even more functions of bots into travian itself?

your own little legal wakebot?

really...

Why is that a bad thing? First it would eliminate the need of such a bot which would make an equal level playing field and it would make the game more approachable to people who play without duals.

Like PTP with warnings in alliance screen....

just send 7000 slave fakes to annoy everyone

They could make it so that you get warnings only for attacks (not raids) which have more troops than your rally point level

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg