• Don't quit your day job Anze 8o

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• That's how you want to play here? :)

• Does the toxicity have to start already?

Anze is the harbinger of some bad memories. Usually, you'd ignore them as it's part of the game, but that dude had some respect with me and i considered him a friend whom i remember from chats in TM room. That day was the first time I asked myself, "am I the only one playing a game here?", in other words, whatever he says - i consider it bs at this point. Not sure why some people think that time erases stuffs specially the ones that happen in game since this is just a game, but they fail to realize that when this is just a game why should those events take place in the first place?

I was having fun in these rooms spamming and trolling too, but this dude's presence ticks me off. So, i'll cut short the toxicity from my side by ignoring com1 rooms till he quits again (the only aspect of the game where he beats my timing).

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Good answer Anze Because I find sharing screeshots of a private conversation without asking just a wee bit rude. Also, I could consider it as the automatic permission from you that I can do the same ;)

• As I said before I tell you again. The whole skype convo you didnt have with me, I didnt trick you. I dont have history of having any situations like this or any issues like this. I was always respectful to everyone friend or foe and made a lot of friends from opposition teams as well. You are holding grudge against me, but you should have do it against someone else. Whatever you think/say about me is your opinion. And you are more than entitled to hate. Im aware I did not act right in that situation and I told Niels straight away that I feel bad about it, but the person that fooled you to reveal details wasnt me. I'd love to make peace with you and I wish you all the best for the future.

• Shake hands and leave it behind you.

• Who cares. What happened in the past stays in the past 😁 We all have our bad days. Kiss and make up, really, it's a game.

Tell Mazzi and Ermal Who blocked me on Skype that I said Hi 8) See, I still say hi to People even if they hate me 😁 That's because it's their choice, not mine 😊

• I've never seen a weirder apology in my life :S

• You are my new friend Ticker. Nice to meet you 😁

Oh, yeey! I like meeting new friends. I'm sure we'll be BFF in no time! :love:

• why does Ticker have 4x more points than i do? ;(. “To the troll mobile”

Don't be jelly, Niels. :* Come more often. You'll meet new friends too.