Returning Alliances?

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

If your community is not between the selected one, but you still want to provide your input for the event, feel free to visit and participate in the discussion on the International forum.
  • A new COM server is coming up on the 27th and it's most likely gonna be com1.. I heard some premades are making plans and alot of curious players are wanting to get a taste of this server ^^

Will VICE and SGR be returning this year? :saint:  susetahnaivart   LukeHaines_COM   Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs]   fnx

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• The time has come already? :huh: We'll just have to wait and see.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

• SGR is of course going to return. Not me though, i've taken my leave from the game. Took me a decade of the begging, and finally they implemented anti-spiking feature in com1 even though they coded it 3 years ago. And that happened after I quit... :/

Now i'm not sure how much longer will it take for them to nerf the UD. Every server of the previous decade, with exception of one of Dynasty where politics happened and the UD holders didn't win, every other server was won by the UD holders. This is from the time I've been in com1. And this is kinda bs that you gotta plan 100 days and then see if you can win this server or not by sheer luck of who's favored more by the UD spawn - despite all the plannings you put into the game. Stats don't lie - the game just becomes so much easier to play with that one stupid arti.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I agree completely. The Unique Diet is and always should be the priority for any team's artefact efforts due to its OP nature. Save for perhaps the UA (the historical 'Holy Grail' of Uniques), there is no Unique that comes remotely close to the significance of the UD.

Now days its about stacking defense as high as possible, sitting on the Unique Diet and switching to architect for trains. And if you don't have the Unique Diet...you sit on a Large. Same strategy, but different numbers. The comparison between 0.5 and 0.75 is ridiculous and only one team gets that advantage. Its the only artefact that has the potential to boost your WW defense by several millions.

Obviously they've revamped artefacts for Ancient Europe, but it'd be nice to see some changes to normal servers too. (not just diet)

• Once upon a time, when the trade routes didn't come into the play and the def couldn't be stacked up so high - then the UA used to play the major role in the end-game. However, now - it's all about the UD. You probably know better since SGR has never held the UD in past xD But the help that it gives in boosting your def players numbers is alone such a help to gain numbers for the end game - also on the plus side, you can host an additional ww which on the LA is better than 1 ww on the UA.

But all that said, we believe that the only arti that comes close to the UD's effect is the UT. Otherwise, players just gotta work so hard that they end up quitting. Either of those arties can make the life easier for the big players of the team.

(PS: In case any final server players read this thread - this is the mechanics involved in normal servers, of course in finals UA is the most worthy and you might want that one nerfed)

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• Once upon a time, when the trade routes didn't come into the play and the def couldn't be stacked up so high - then the UA used to play the major role in the end-game. However, now - it's all about the UD. You probably know better since SGR has never held the UD in past xD But the help that it gives in boosting your def players numbers is alone such a help to gain numbers for the end game - also on the plus side, you can host an additional ww which on the LA is better than 1 ww on the UA.

But all that said, we believe that the only arti that comes close to the UD's effect is the UT. Otherwise, players just gotta work so hard that they end up quitting. Either of those arties can make the life easier for the big players of the team.

(PS: In case any final server players read this thread - this is the mechanics involved in normal servers, of course in finals UA is the most worthy and you might want that one nerfed)

Yep! Hence why UA was the historical Holy Grail. Back when endgame was a sustained 100+ day effort as opposed to the shorter, intenser period is today. The additional defense has made Great Warehouse hits less viable than they were in the past and so its all really about switching architect in for the few rammers that a team may have. Yes, it seems that as the defense numbers come up...alliances are switching to a 'Finals' style of WW hits (single hammer, low-level hitting) instead of the traditional level 90 train.

I've always been a proponent of 1 WW if possible...especially with the RIDICULOUS marketplace buffs. I think both our teams have made the mistake of not having a central singular WW (in a two quad situation), but I do appreciate that server politics may have played a role in your decision. Having fiddled with a lot of combat sims, I just think that the defense put in a 'decoy' WW is not worth it. The WWK required to flatten a 2m WW is nothing, whereas the difference between a 15m and 17m defense WW is massive. Perhaps others may disagree.

As you know, UT is very nice but far more useful for a team like yours than a team like ours haha.

I am surprised you have not praised the UB yet :D:D, I know its not as useful but I thought it had a special place in your heart.

• A new COM server is coming up on the 27th and it's most likely gonna be com1.. I heard some premades are making plans and alot of curious players are wanting to get a taste of this server ^^

Will VICE and SGR be returning this year? :saint:  susetahnaivart   LukeHaines_COM   Hear_No_Evil [CWL][GOATs]   fnx

Howdy doody.

There's a high probability we will be there.

It's been a while since I missed a com1 server anyway.

Maybe new decade makes me smarter? lol

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• I've always been a proponent of 1 WW if possible...especially with the RIDICULOUS marketplace buffs. I think both our teams have made the mistake of not having a central singular WW (in a two quad situation), but I do appreciate that server politics may have played a role in your decision. Having fiddled with a lot of combat sims, I just think that the defense put in a 'decoy' WW is not worth it. The WWK required to flatten a 2m WW is nothing, whereas the difference between a 15m and 17m defense WW is massive. Perhaps others may disagree.

we both have very distinct styles of games :P SGR Is slackers also in reality and we prove it in game. Have you ever seen an SGR wonder to have been hit by a wwk while it has had an Archi ? :D *caugh* *caugh*

So - having two wws, with 2 lvl 20 walls is actually very very good based on our play style. Yes - for you it's not. You always have the Archi on time and you're not scared of days of architect feeding so our hammers rarely hit on a level 0 wall. On contrary - not the same situation for us. Having 2 wws means more rammers required as 2 walls are there. Splitting the defense for us will result into better end-game timings. Sim it and you'll see :P Yes, 2 servers ago with the conflict with TEN we ended up with 2 wws but it was the decision that won us the game since we suck at switching to the archi - we got 2 lvl 20 walls.

As you know, UT is very nice but far more useful for a team like yours than a team like ours haha.

Yeah - didn't want to mention it in case you didn't know lol. But SGR actually treats UT > UD :D 2 servers ago, we wanted the UT and not the UD that's why I had to think over my head for so many days to come up with a strat to steal the UT.

I am surprised you have not praised the UB yet :D:D, I know its not as useful but I thought it had a special place in your heart.

When I OC - yes it does <3 UB, an LB and 2 small boots is the recipe for chaos. For raiding - not really though. I do not waste UB for raiding, well not as leader at least specially since I go with the wwk. As a player for someone else - yes i'd love it

yes It could be com1. and SGR would stand there. VICE said they dont think about joining yet, but last year I ve heard same. I also heard rumor about other server winner is coming to com1. Still have no idea which alliance would come to com1.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Any premade alliance still recuit member?

SGR goes to North East and they're a pre-made that also recruits in game. Not sure if any other team is planning a com1 but If you don't find another team, you could proceed like this.

• Any WILDlings Ruthless peoples would be interested in? :)

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.