🏅 Stand out 2019

The applications for the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥 are open.

If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.

➡️ More information here ⬅️

The application closes in
  • illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

Stand out 2019

This is the most diverse category. Anything that lets a person / group of people stand out from the crowd. Someone’s army got killed in an oasis? You know someone who posted most on a forum or made a funny picture on the map with their villages? Player created a useful tool or drew a beautiful image? This is the right category!

• CATEGORY: The Stand out of 2019

PLAYER: Metsamies

WHY: Creating (and updating) multiple handy tools for travian. He is The Master of tools!

Having metsamies in the same team is a huge asset. His understanding to google sheets and its various possibilities is something most of people just dont have. He is always ready to help with the tools and also creating new ones if needed. He also helps with calculating stuff and basic computing. But, what has he created then? Well, that is a secret but if you dont have it you would want it..

PLAYER: Splitter

WHY: Because he swallows

Before you remove this suggestion, just listen! This isn't a joke nominate. During 2019 there has been funny joke (created by n3x3) about Splintter swallowing. Splintter has accepted his part and takes the joke like a man - with humor. When anyone says "Splintter swallows" that always makes us smile, what ever the subject is. There is rarely days when Splintter isn't swallowing.

Group: HKFC+VIP (Finnish Meta on previous ts6)

WHY: This community/group/meta was something pretty extraordinary from many aspects. It was a large group, in the beginning more than 200 finnish players (atleast large when compared to previous groups on nordic domains/nordics after the merge). Group consisted of all kind of players, some of the most experienced aswell as some that were playing their 1st or 2nd round. There were people that have been considered assholes and hard players to work with. Everyone was welcome. People that had been enemies for years and hated each others were now in the same group and not only that, they also worked together and behaved. There were almost no actual drama in this group. People shared a lot in there, their sorrows and joys, someone lost a close person or had funny accident at work or when they were drunk. Also the legend of the one that swallows was born in this group.

But it was not only warm and close community. It was also a gaming group that worked on a high level. When something had to be done, it got done. No matter where and when, there were always people ready to make irl sacrifises for the group. It was for sure something really rare and also something that I have not experienced before and I know that I'm not only speaking for myself when I say that.

We tried to do something that seemd impossible, but we succeeded against all expectations.

• Would the Stand Out of 2019 group call their representative/leader to comment in this thread?

Metsamies and splitter/splintter, please comment as well with your forum accounts (if you have one).