1 village 0 pop

• I really hate the idea of the last village cannot be destroyed. The account owner cannot does anything, neither do his/her neighbors. Oh, I almost forget, they can throw some $$$ to buy that account and delete it later. WW villages may be the exception.

My suggestion: Once the village is destroyed, 3 settlers will be spawned (automatically) and travel to 0|0 (hello MH, yes it is your home) at settler's speed (or maybe slower). Then, the owner can choose to send the settlers anywhere like normal. If the village has an artifact, a natar village will be spawn (with/without troops, this needs more thinking) and containing that artifact.

Can it be abused? Yes, but no effective. The scenario is 3 ppl rush early cata, destroy all first villages of their teammates. Then their teammates can choose 15c as their 1st village. But I doubt anyone will no it. Attack is only possible after BP. And settlers can be delayed to make it much less effective.

Thoughts? Comments?

PS: implementing this feature may be tricky, but not impossible.

• My suggestion: Once the village is destroyed, 3 settlers will be spawned (automatically) and travel to 0|0 (hello MH, yes it is your home) at settler's speed (or maybe slower). Then, the owner can choose to send the settlers anywhere like normal. If the village has an artifact, a natar village will be spawn (with/without troops, this needs more thinking) and containing that artifact.

Can it be abused? Yes, but no effective. The scenario is 3 ppl rush early cata, destroy all first villages of their teammates. Then their teammates can choose 15c as their 1st village. But I doubt anyone will no it. Attack is only possible after BP. And settlers can be delayed to make it much less effective.

I agree with your suggestion.

• i only would change : when your village is destroyed, you can choose beetwen spawn 3 settlers of delete your account (only at this situation you could delete instantantly)

cheers 8)

00PTX-FL/OF/SCL/DD-HT/TOP:rom09:1PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/2PTX- BM:rom09:/3PTX- S.H.O.T:rom09:/4PTX- IND:gau09:/5PTX- S&R:rom09:/TsX- S&R:rom09:/2TsX- OE:rom09:/ 3TsX- Trinity:gau09:

TX3- TOP:rom09:

TS1 - BTT:gau09:

TS20.Codex - Magic:egy09:

• i would definatly abuse it as you propose it....

a lot of players are not that fast settling 2nd village before BP ends, so i would just let them register leaving account on 2 pop and when BP ends... dump katapults on them so they can settle immediatly a desired location instead of having to wait some more days.

saves a lot of time though :)

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~

• Is this applicable to all destroyed village or only the last village?

i dont think there will be any artifact left when you got your last village destroyed. Pretty much sure someone will steal it first.

The question is what will happen to the hero? Will they got free spawning when settling? It will be Hard to gather the resources for hero to revive especially at mid/late game.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg