• 16.5hr passed now.

Alliance Uniques Larges Smalls
    GoW
    3 6 6
    Gunners 1 4 4
    TEN 2 5 11
    REVs 1 7 6
    Phoenix 2

Small diet in deep NW, still dont have owner yet. Small trainer ans small storage in deep SW too. 6 of larges also are waiting their owners. I can expect today all filled names in treasury.

Congratulations so far to all, it is the most stressful time of a server

Ten looks good in numbers especially smalls

Geez I see spy or plants in server, gee who would have thought,

Would never ever see CWL GOAT do that. ;p

Looks away while saying it .

Pete

• Almost A day after artefact spawned.

GoW
    3 7 10
    Gunners 1 5 5
    TEN 2 7 12
    REVs 1 7 7
    Phoenix 2
    without alliance tag player 1

Ok. now some small architects, confusions, fools arties are looking for their owners. Most of arties got their owners now. Great works to everyone who prepared to clear natar, planning all stuffs, build treasuries. GoW showed leading to capture arties -especially unique arties- hunting, its shame to plant or spy for that. TEN did well about arti capturing with stable. REVs made good op when arty drop timing, I think it is good idea about peoples make busy instead of arti capturing. Gunners took small trainer from SW quad. Phoenix took 2 small arties as diet and fools. One small boots was taken by non alliance player. I think that boots player might be WWK at boonies.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saku ().

• Okay, a lot of people complaining about doing the very things their own alliances do. Every alliance I have ever been in, has had spies working for us and spies working against us. Every server, every time, many people turn a blind eye to their side when they spy but take some moral grand stand against the other side that spies. Spying, planting traitors in other alliances are all very much a part of the game. Any idea of some pure red team versus blue team in a long term strategic war game is just niave. Now i know a lot of people are going to say, I never condoned spying in my alliance, lie to yourselves if you must, but dont expect anyone that has any experience to humor you. And if you truly dont use spies, you will be crushed, end of story.

• Okay, a lot of people complaining about doing the very things their own alliances do. Every alliance I have ever been in, has had spies working for us and spies working against us. Every server, every time, many people turn a blind eye to their side when they spy but take some moral grand stand against the other side that spies. Spying, planting traitors in other alliances are all very much a part of the game. Any idea of some pure red team versus blue team in a long term strategic war game is just niave. Now i know a lot of people are going to say, I never condoned spying in my alliance, lie to yourselves if you must, but dont expect anyone that has any experience to humor you. And if you truly dont use spies, you will be crushed, end of story.

Finally someone speaks the truth, the reality.

If you are running for president, I will definitely vote for you!

• Nopes not really, you dont get crushed without spies. Especially when its a "pre-made" team, you know whose playing with you and is easy to monitor your guys.

Its very much wrong to say that those who spy win and those who dont lose. I mean plenty of alliances have won without that, in Ts6 which recently finished we didnt have a single Spy and we won. Ts19 my team didnt have a single spy and won. Plenty others have the same experience and am sure you do too, of a team winning without spying.

• True but on Ts6 literally 40 out of top 50 players were in your team. Pretty easy to win like that.

You dont like spies, I dont like big p*ssy meta's :)

everyone has their own opinions

• Well, i can understand the hate towards meta is Codex Victoria or Path to Pandora, your hate here is just.... well pure dislike for no reason. Not everyone has 30 premades at the start that they can build a WW with them.

• Some of REVs are moving to TEN and GoW. So GoW got another trainer, TEN got some more arties. Not sure moving alliance finished or not. I just updated currently stats.

GoW
    3 7 12
    Gunners 1 5 5
    TEN 3 8 17
    REVs 0 6 6
    Phoenix 2
    without alliance tag player 1

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Playing without spies it means you allied everyone, or most. I prefer to play the spy game, have action and fun. Withoit spies and action, the game looses it’s “war” part.

Other prefer to play the “we ally all” game. Probably is more efficient if you want to win, as you don’t have to fight anyone. But the down side is ... boring.

Congrats to everyone for the artefact planning. Is no easy job, so well done all.

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

s5.com

• Playing without spies it means you allied everyone, or most. I prefer to play the spy game, have action and fun. Withoit spies and action, the game looses it’s “war” part.

Other prefer to play the “we ally all” game. Probably is more efficient if you want to win, as you don’t have to fight anyone. But the down side is ... boring.

Congrats to everyone for the artefact planning. Is no easy job, so well done all.

Or you know... Just smash everything without spies? You could aruge that spies and backstabbers take away from the real action i.e. launching hammers and defending, stealing artefacts and so on.

Don't see how you equate "we don't like to use spies" to "we like to huggle". I mean, the two are not even mutually exclusive. It's almost like you're saying you can't win as a team unless you have spies? Can make same argument regarding effort and high-level spies: Don't need to analyze attacks if you know where the reals are going. Don't need to capture arties if the arti holder is going to switch sides, don't need to scout and attack if you know everyone's online times and activity. Sounds like great fun.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Personally, I like to use the sword, shield and my mind. So hammers, anvils as well as intellegence gathering. Kind of like how a real military operates. And sure you can win without spies, but try going up against skilled veteran teams by just whacking them with sticks, and sorry highly unlikely to be a winning plan.

• What he is saying is that spies are a part of the game.

GoW, Gunners, TEN, REVs. Leaders from these teams ALL use spies. If they say they don't, it means they are liars as well.

• supposedly you are the big bad meanie on this server.

LOL, then you don't know Jacksparrow.

I'm just a guy with a big mouth and a tiny d*ck. The real danger is there :(

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ajax.: Had to add the reason for my big mouth ().