Race to arti's

• It's really G00ners who have dissapointed. They havent caught any uniques (Fool doesnt count xD) and till now they have been outplayed by GoW every time again….

There's no such things as the UF doesn't count... Perhaps you could say the UC doesn't count, but UF at the right hands is lethal.

I understand stealing the UE like we did isnt pretty. But man, who cares??

It's funny how there are some gunners players talking about morals, while their leader (salme) has been poaching our players since day 1. Only this week he asked ajax's neighbour to steal oasis and go vac mode and he asked a player in our wing to spy for them.

There's a big difference from poaching a player while looking and being the enemy and poaching a team, while being and looking their ally. Spies are part of the game, while betrayals should never be part of the game. Makes a server too toxic, speaking from experience. One server enemies betrayed our players, next ones we used betrayals against them - and now we got the most toxic servers which scares everyone. Keep the toxicity away and you might enjoy the game and discover the extensive strategies that can be applies to the off plans.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Not a great road to go down! Distinction has to be made between spying and sabotage. Reading MMs and gathering info is an expected part of the game, but messing with artes/WWKs/etc. is a different story. Take it from me. Hopefully this does not set bad precedents for GoW and future servers.

• There's no such things as the UF doesn't count... Perhaps you could say the UC doesn't count, but UF at the right hands is lethal.

There's a big difference from poaching a player while looking and being the enemy and poaching a team, while being and looking their ally. Spies are part of the game, while betrayals should never be part of the game. Makes a server too toxic, speaking from experience. One server enemies betrayed our players, next ones we used betrayals against them - and now we got the most toxic servers which scares everyone. Keep the toxicity away and you might enjoy the game and discover the extensive strategies that can be applies to the off plaU

UF isnt really lethal in the right hands. You have no control in what effect it takes and if it is acc/village oriented. I had it last server and rather took the LT over UF. If your enemies are good enough (like in com2) they will know what power your UF has and it will be hard to surprise them with it.

2nd part I like what your saying. But SALME asking my GoW-neighbour to steal my oasis and put his acc in vac mode doesnt really feel like fair-play to me to. We got handed an opportunity and we took it. :)

But your message makes sense. Unwritten rules like that between alliances could only be done if the leaders and players know each other well though.

• FNX you spamming or going to join me next server teach or at least make it interesting with them old friend.

Which server you talking about? :P I doubt I'd come to com1, it makes me serious till I get forced to quit due to being very busy :P Besides, this 27th of January is horrible time for me, cannot even do the settling part sigh

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro