Race to arti's

• 20 hours left for artifact release's, what ally will get the most arti's?

Im lazy please dont mind.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2019/20

Post was edited 1 time, last by msB ().

• Almost 3 hrs passed after arties spawn. Still mostly untouched yet. REVs GoW TEN got Unique each.

Godz | WILD | Ruthless | SGR ... and still Noob. (Seal)

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

• Gow with 3 Unique's

Ten with 1
    Rev with 1

Gunners with 0 ( :( )

Player Thecapn appears to be a rat from gow, took UE in Gunners quad and gave it to Gow.

Smart move..

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB | com2 | GUNNERZ | 2019/20

• Imagine settling villages in other squads, making polls on the forum about it and behaving like you already caught all uniques on day 96.

Only to end up with 0 uniques :D:D:D:D:D (uf dont count)

fckng g00ners becoming more of a meme every day

• (uf dont count)

Speaking of that beautifully UF.
    Why hasn't Gunnerz taking it yet? It's in their zone.
    The questions are so many.......

Travian veteran player.
    Since '06.

Been playing Infamous / BA / GOATS / GoW

• 5hr passed now.

Alliance Uniques Larges Smalls
    GoW
    3 5 3
    Gunners 1 2 1
    TEN 2 4 5
    REVs 1 1 1

UE spawned NE/NW border but NE area, congrats GoW took it before Gunners. As artifacts planning, GoW lead than other alliances. but there are so plenty. I would update few hours later. :)

6.5 hr passed :

All uniques got their owners. now larges turn. at this stage, TEN took small confusion.

7.5 hr passed :

GoW took large boots from SW quad. TEN also took small arty from SW quad. Rest are regular as aimed quad.

Did you know? Seals are found in most waters of the world, mainly in the Arctic and Antarctica but also in some areas of the tropics.

Post was edited 8 times, last by Saku ().

• Imagine settling villages in other squads, making polls on the forum about it and behaving like you already caught all uniques on day 96.

Only to end up with 0 uniques :D:D:D:D:D (uf dont count)

fckng g00ners becoming more of a meme every day

Unique Eyes was picked up by Gunners that just happened to be your plant..

Gow got a heads up, the rat and Ajax can laugh about it now. However the rat was part of the players in the know and not suspected by Gunners. We got played like fools and did not count on the opposition resorting to such low blows.

Credit goes mostly to Gows rat ensuring an impressive unique haul.

• Saku I think one table would be enough.

ooops but you posted first during I was posting. I just leave it cos I dont know how to delete. Anyways, thanks for your kindness. I am just luker at this server tho.

• ooops but you posted first during I was posting. I just leave it cos I dont know how to delete. Anyways, thanks for your kindness. I am just luker at this server tho.

It's okay. Me too. I am just waiting for another com server to restart.

• Till now its seems like GoW and TEN have caught the best and most artefacts. Have to say TEN surprises me this server. From what i've heard they were noobs, meta-huggers and who knows what else. They never stand a chance when they play with gunners in a server and blablabla. Kudo's to TEN, thanks to gunners we never really took you seriously, but this past weeks have showed that you are actually a very capable team.

REVs also did quite good and are especially stacked on diets. UD is obviously a very powerfull one, if used properly.

It's really G00ners who have dissapointed. They havent caught any uniques (Fool doesnt count xD) and till now they have been outplayed by GoW every time again….

It's funny how there are some gunners players talking about morals, while their leader (salme) has been poaching our players since day 1. Only this week he asked ajax's neighbour to steal oasis and go vac mode and he asked a player in our wing to spy for them.

I understand stealing the UE like we did isnt pretty. But man, who cares??

Nothing better than the taste of some salty g00ners tears ;(;(;(

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

START MAKING MEMES NOW!!!!

xx GoW

• 11.5hr passed now.

GoW
    3 6 6
    Gunners 1 4 4
    TEN 2 4 9
    REVs 1 7 2
    Phoenix 2

Post was edited 1 time, last by Saku ().

• I have to say using spies etc is pretty shameful. While one might say oh its part of the game but it really isnt and is just shady gameplay.

• 16.5hr passed now.

GoW
    3 6 6
    Gunners 1 4 4
    TEN 2 5 11
    REVs 1 7 6
    Phoenix 2

Small diet in deep NW, still dont have owner yet. Small trainer ans small storage in deep SW too. 6 of larges also are waiting their owners. I can expect today all filled names in treasury.