Whats the point?

• You're evidently very naive in this game.

It is highly unlikely that your account is worthy of being deliberately targeted by an alliance, plus it is highly likely that they have you on a farm list, no one checks all of their reports!

• You're evidently very naive in this game.

It is highly unlikely that your account is worthy of being deliberately targeted by an alliance, plus it is highly likely that they have you on a farm list, no one checks all of their reports!

Do tell. I've been playing only a short while.

Yet, if you farm them back. IF you could, you'll get curb-stomped.

• Upgrade your residence/palace and wall and he will lose troops, that would be enough to let him stop...

or catapult you down.

"Over iets nadenken zonder het per definitie waar hoeft te zijn is een vorm van ontwikkeling."

• You were inactive at some point ( did not add any population for several days) and were added to farm lists. Farm list is game feature that allows a player send up to 100 raids at once, people rarely check profitability of such raids.

Most raiders will stop and remove you from the list after simple message that account is active again. Just igm all one by one. Defending in anyway, with troops or wall/residence will cause anger and likely catas.

• You were inactive at some point ( did not add any population for several days) and were added to farm lists. Farm list is game feature that allows a player send up to 100 raids at once, people rarely check profitability of such raids.

Most raiders will stop and remove you from the list after simple message that account is active again. Just igm all one by one. Defending in anyway, with troops or wall/residence will cause anger and likely catas.

I have a level 11 dirt wall. It's not coming down. And it's always been there. If they're mad about it, it's not my fault.

• I gave you advice that has been proven to work ( I’m a raider, I know what I am talking about). If raiding troops start dying some will just delete from the list as well, but some will scout and if you are close enough the wall will come down :)

You need to make friends to play this game, you can’t play it alone. Communication is the must and it must be friendly.

• Click on Ace of spades profile

Click on send message

"Hello, you are constantly attacking my village and getting nothing out of it. I am newer to the game, how can I get you to stop attacking?"

I would of removed instantly and said have a good day.

Making a forum thread, to insult my alliance and then kill my troops... How far are you expecting to make it through this server exactly? You were worried about the alliance "targeting you" I can promise you none of us even knew you existed prior to this thread even with the farming.. But congrats, you got our attention. Job well done.

• See your inbox, sir.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Lord Marr: I'm an ass. ().

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg