[Discussion] Legends on Tour 2020

• Balkans community will for the first time have a representative in this event. This is your chance to talk to the devs directly exactly about what our community wants and take part in the game development.

• Traže se legende a ne farme... :D^^

Balkan15 2019/20 - Dark Knight

Balkan19 2018/19 - B.A.N.

Hr19 2017/18 - Agrokor & co.
    pobjednici 1.hr T4 servera *MAC koalicija X savez
    pobjednici NL 7 classic * MiD ; pobjednici com 3 classic *Valhala
    D-T, LAV-ICE, OF&H,~X~, KEK, Dæmons of Peace, SC, ®, LZN, SC, SS, MiD, Valhala, Exiled, CD, Dark Knights, L.V., Chosen-Borg, reboRn, O2KUCh...
    " i nogom u guzicu je korak naprijed " ;)

• Baš ste se raspisali :)

At the meeting I would discuss about general balance about how to impact the difference between heavy gold users and non/low gold users, making it that much easier and friendly to newcomers that play the game for the first time. Apart form that also potential tribe balances, general game mechanic adjustments to prevent abuse of certain features deemed rather unfair which are often abused by people using multiple accounts.

Can you share some ideas how you plan to balance gold and no/low gold users and deal with multies?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Can you share some ideas how you plan to balance gold and no/low gold users and deal with multies?

Limitations on auction mentioned on quote below. The numbers for stackable consumables are just an example to present the idea.

Regarding gold advantage, a suggestion of mine from last year, which I believe is a step towards decreasing the large gap between P2P and F2P. Early game would benefit from that especially, not being able to heal your hero indefinitely, but having to plan things out a bit more carefully. With that, way more people would actually be able to get access to items on auctions, as the heavy auction users wouldn't be able to bet on more than what they've purchased.

Auction is still one of the things that gives an account a large boost in early game.

Regarding multies, fixing the pushing protection to work properly would be a good start, perhaps even tweaking it to how much resources a certain account can receive, which would be based on their daily resource production. That way you don't gain such a massive advantage early on in the game.

As for the case of farming them, I'm still thinking of a solution that wouldn't backfire and increase the amount of said accounts.

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Vrbaa ().

• You got my vote ;)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Thank you.

Scrolling back LoT archive I've also noticed another idea I'd like to bring up. :p

Seeing as many domains merged and lost quite a substantial amount of speed servers, while many regular servers are running I'd suggest implementing a 2x server as a form of compensation for the reduction.

Balkans was reduces from six, bax, rsx, grx, bgx and hrx to a single balkans3x.

I think this is a thing worth discussion at least, since 2x speed is somewhat of a sweetspot that in my opinion doesn't get enough attention. It has the troop movement speed which 3x players are used to, but lower productions more accustomed to 1x players. Each playerbase experiences something a bit different.

Maybe the community would also like to share their opinions about this?

I am not the villain in this story, I do what I do, because there is no choice.