si5 2012/2013 - orangutan

si2 2017 - sph1nX/Blobfish

si1 2018 - K i D z!

com29 2017 - sph1nX

TT Finals 2018/19 - Witch King

Balkans 3x 2019 Spring - Das Unheil

Balkans 3x 2019 Autumn - Beautiful Idiot 375k :gau01: 400k :gau05:

Balkans29 5x - Doom

• I would've liked to apply - and even if I went with zero preparation, the very very very least I could've done would've been to stop upstart ambassadors from dropping insanely stupid ideas which looks flashy and gathers the attention, and since TG lacks the knowledge on the mentality of their players, they yield and apply. Just look how many stupid ideas are getting implemented and there's nobody to point out the obvious... But since this is a popularity contest, a finals player can again go ahead to waste another important slot. I am sure their talks on fixing bugs would be crucial towards the interests of all .com players and something that the higher ups of TG haven't been told enough times.

PS: I believe wishmaster3 should apply for legends on tour. He'll have my vote and pretty sure all the .com domain's as the representative. Perhaps we could beat the finals representation only through him.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I would've liked to apply - and even if I went with zero preparation, the very very very least I could've done would've been to stop upstart ambassadors from dropping insanely stupid ideas which looks flashy and gathers the attention, and since TG lacks the knowledge on the mentality of their players, they yield and apply. Just look how many stupid ideas are getting implemented and there's nobody to point out the obvious

Which stupid ideas are we talking about here, because Ambassadors are NOT responsible for most of what Travian does. They don't listen to us at least 75% of the time.

• What was achieved with those 25% that they listened? It's hard to keep track what was what.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Who would be if the previous representative became a ghost with zero feedback to the community.

The voting last year was just massive circlejerking opposed to actually putting thought into what a certain someone is willing to do for the community.

si4 2007/08 - Vrba

si1 2018 - K i D z!

com29 2017 - sph1nX

Balkans29 5x - Doom

• πŸ“œ Marketplace and oasis – Early game changes

I mean this. The first change, defeats the purpose of the 2nd change. I mean yes, now you do not require multies to clear oasis for you - but if you take a proper look you'll realize that now Multies have to clear the oasis only ONCE for you and then heroes can be on resources to sim to 200 population :) And then they can right away start pushing you within the bp with the 1:2 trades... In the other words - you don't even have to bother with oasis if the competition is too high. Just aim for 200 populations. Besides, higher population on multi means sending 3x the resources. And all multies used to have 180+ population anyways since you'd hit 174 pre-bp (multi pop should be higher to push 3x), so 20 more won't be any obstacle really. Oh and not to forget!! Now the edge is with the cheaters that can buy more gold (some gold for the multies too i mean to hit 200 quicker)... That was a creative way to increase the skills to gold gap among players.

Overall, what I'm trying to say is this - you just used 2 Negativess and turned it into a positive. Either of the changes there would've resulted into a reduction of the multies, but together? Together they complement each other.

1. Create multies

2. Hit the easy oasis

3. Keep the heroes on res to get 200 pop

4. start 1:2 trading within bp

oh btw, now romans are dead. Before we could've by hook or crook settled fast with romans - but now it's all teutons and followed by gauls. Micro raiding with romans will not pay back at all. Slower, lesser capacity. And also of course with 1:2 trades, teutons require lower market place. So they have an edge there too, followed by gauls due to 750 and much faster merchants. SIgh ?(

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• The first change is related to the marketplace and it is a change we wantto implement to align with other trade restriction which are already present. The1:1 ratio restriction in the market place will be lifted when you reach 200population (before it was lifted right after the beginners protection ended).

This wasn't asked for by any of us but does make sense to align it with the push protection amount. That said, I always favored a higher pop than 200 but it should be noted it used to only be under 40 pop you couldn't send any res.

The secondchange was requested during the Legends on Tour 2019 Summit and it isconnected with the oasis. In thevery early game phase, the oasis will spawn nature troops only once. If youkill all the animals, the oasis will be free until end of beginner protection(depending on the server speed -without extension), after this moment naturetroops can spawn again in the oasis.

This also really wasn't the request. We pointed out two issues for early game with oasis:

1. Multi-account clearing of oasis
    2. Some crazy spawning of oasis troops at times

This solution addresses the second but not the first. Nor do I think was this change on their part a direct solution we considered. As I said they don't listen to us most of the time, they take what we say warp it to their own perspective and ignore everything else. Even if the direction they take it doesn't solve the original problem, even if it makes the original problem worse and even if it adds more problems.

I can't tell you the number of times I've brought up and issue or suggestions to discuss and most of the key bits get ignored in favor of either a minor detail or something that is not in fact the issue at hand.

For instance I asked why the Main Building position was fixed and added that it would make building 19s more difficult without large storage. The question part was ignored and instead they focused on how making building 19s w/o large storage was better. They of course did this without stating whether that was the choice behind the decision in the first place. We (the community and Ambassadors) didn't ask for the building to be moved nor do I think did anyone ask for 19s to be more difficult to build. The thinking they attributed to the 19s argument was also flawed. My point is, they twist what we ask for, they ignore most of the complaints we make, their reasoning for choices is often warped, not thought through or not given to us (either Ambassador or Community) and they decide to do things that have absolutely nothing to do with anything we care about, often with negative effects. They also do piecemeal ideas. For instance if we say we need A, B and C to make Idea D a good one, they skip ABC and just do D. This is in spite of the fact they have Ambassadors.

Look not all of the Ambassadors are all that active nor do we all agree on things. But Travian is completely misusing and under-utilizing the program. I admit not all ideas I have are good, even some things I supported in the past I'm not so sure about. But I do my best and I try to work with all players to bring better ideas to Travian and make the game the best it can be. So please do not throw every Ambassador under the bus because some aren't doing their job and Travian doesn't listen to us. Some of us are trying our best.

• Finally a sincere statement from an Ambassador without all that "be patient, TG is struggling" nonsense.

Unfortunately, it just proves once more how deaf and manipulative TG is toward the community. Harvesting ideas for free and turning it into their profit without returning anything back and just keep ruining the gaming experience.

I'm not sure what or who ghost ambassadors are. Maybe people who realized that they were being used and decided to stop talking to a brick wall.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• This also really wasn't the request.

Sorry to correct you there, BB. From what I remember it has been suggested by one of the participants (.fr or .ru, I don't remember exactly) and everyone else who spoke considered it a good idea. Some stayed quiet, noone spoke against it.

The rest of your post I would not like to comment on here in this thread. Just let me add that I am for sure noone who defends TG beyond reason or talks ' "be patient, TG is struggling" nonsense'. And still, I fail to understand what caused this "they are all against us, they do what they like, they won't listen" perception of yours. Imo thats not at all what conversations and discussions with them are like, neither on LoT nor in the discussions after.

Cheers
    Lotte

"Between impulse and action there is a realm of good taste begging for your acquaintance."
    (the doctor, voy4/25)

• This wasn't asked for by any of us but does make sense to align it with the push protection amount. That said, I always favored a higher pop than 200 but it should be noted it used to only be under 40 pop you couldn't send any res.

Well, in Legends on Tour summary from page: https://wbb.forum.travian.com/wcf/index.php?lot2019-notes/

they mention this as one of the changes requested under pushing protection.

Anyways - I didn't really have doubts about your sincerity towards the cause, and I do know that you usually get what every change will reflect in the play style, but I do have problems with most of the incoming changes. But if you claim that they do not listen to the most parts - that would mean that this program is useless for bringing a change to the game I suppose. Since they themselves are not capable of thinking, when they're provided with the desired products and the list of components to achieve it, they go ahead and brew it with different constituents which instead breaks the game.

I would go ahead and suggest that TG should seriously consider having a focus group with the different meta leaders so that they can notify them what their changes will imply. Of course these chats should be made private instead of in the same room so that they can know the different perspectives. But does not look like they are the listening type.

Strategic changes are required to this game - like the one with the random spawn of the wonders which does not look anywhere close to implementation. Other changes are required with the artifacts - anything that takes the game away from its stagnant phase. It is hard to watch how this game is dying :(

• For sure I've a personal agenda, too. On the top of my hat, for sure to have the WW villages go back to be like they were during T2 ( players decide the location ) or to be fully random in each quadrant. In any case... a change to make the endgame a bit less repetitive with always the same coordinates.

This includes the artifacts, that should be totally random in quadrant vs having fix locations.

I completely agreed with the WW spawning probably how they were in T3.6 (random and late). At the moment the most important arty for end game is Diet (UD or LD), architect is less powerful. but with WW villages with relative low storage defending infra will be crucial as well.

Randomize completely arties will result in luck having more high impact. Dont know if I really like it

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• Randomize completely arties will result in luck having more high impact. Dont know if I really like it

Once upon a time, I believe that the purpose of the unique arti could have been that it introduces a potential for further fights. It is a great idea, but some arties such as the UD makes the outcome of those fights a tad too one sided. Even if it is stolen, the cost is going to be too big. I do not like the factor of luck associated to the UD. It has to be either nerfed by excluding the wonder from its protection, or else made less unique by placing two of those in the game.

Randomising, I do agree. Once the above change is implemented, the arties should then be made random spawn. Could follow a trend of course, but not the same trend. Maybe define the rings of spawns, but not define which type of arti spawns along those rings.

I do support the random locations for the wonder too, and it would be good if there is a time for the wonder release. Like a month to the cps release. Which would limit the amount of infrastructure we could place inside the wonders resulting into advantages from hitting the wonder pre-cps release. Since at the moment, through the millions of defense we cannot lower the maximum capacity of the wonder enough to deal any time damages to the wonder.

Thoughts Marduk_COM aka mazzi Β  wishmaster3 ?

• It has to be either nerfed by excluding the wonder from its protection, or else made less unique by placing two of those in the game.

The first idea is actually a good one, the latter however.... what happens if both fall into the hands of a single meta? I suppose they'd have to be made so they spawn on the opposite sides of the map, but even so that could happen and escalate the UD issue even further.

si4 2007/08 - Vrba

si1 2018 - K i D z!

com29 2017 - sph1nX

Balkans29 5x - Doom