[COM] Discussion about the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Discussion of article 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥:

The "Legends on Tour" summit is coming back with an update to the format. In this post, you can get all the information you need to apply and become a legend yourself.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• so, other nations are not welcomed at all and are forced to join forum dicussions only?

there is a word invented for this a long time ago....

where certain groups are ruled out on forehand bcs of some...

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

Post was edited 1 time, last by Wittekind ().

• They are welcomed, and they can participate via COM.

ridder_huma_sig.png

Members of the Travian Team works on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

• They can not, as there will be no votes from .com domain on them..

keep on ruling out minorities ;)

OUD: Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2), Valhalla/Carpe Diem (.com), CS! 2017 finals, .RU 2018, 2019 finals

• Eh, tourney players go for the .com nomination too, so not like regular .com users have a chance anyway either.

Tournament is also a .com domain server so why shouldnt they go for nomination as well?

Finals are the most interesting server and the one that have more players.

• They have more players but they would not exist is the rest leaves the game, by definition. Last year representative was voted on com (I vote for Emerik myself) but we have not heard a single word on com forums about how it went etc, all came from anglo representative. Tournament should just have their own representative so people who play regular com servers can have someone representing their views and interest, which are very different from tournament common views on many issues.

Com servers even without tournament are among largest domains, yet they have not been represented last year on Summit and they are not represented in ambassadors program and unlikely to be represented ever if com and tournament stays combined.

• Tournament should just have their own representative so people who play regular com servers can have someone representing their views and interest, which are very different from tournament common views on many issues.

I've said this to them (Travian) multiple times but this point has been ignored. They have a tendency to ignore or dismiss things they don't like.

• To be honest, the fact that annual awards are combined as well (may be subject for different topic but I am here now :) ) is extremely annoying. Tournament has it's own forum section. Why awards are combined and on com?

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• They have more players but they would not exist is the rest leaves the game, by definition. Last year representative was voted on com (I vote for Emerik myself) but we have not heard a single word on com forums about how it went etc, all came from anglo representative. Tournament should just have their own representative so people who play regular com servers can have someone representing their views and interest, which are very different from tournament common views on many issues.

Com servers even without tournament are among largest domains, yet they have not been represented last year on Summit and they are not represented in ambassadors program and unlikely to be represented ever if com and tournament stays combined.

For me i really dont care about ho is the ambassador.

Lusobrasileiro also is one of the most populated domain but this year is the first time they can elect an ambassador.

I think TG is giving the oportunity to listen all the domain not only the strongest ones.

Tournament is one of the most important because many ppl,maybe the great number only play this server for real,so by defenition tournament is one of the most profit ones.

#Ele4LegendsOnTour2020 ELE

Ele has already been there...Dont you think its time to give the oportunity to other?

• Oh she has? I wasn’t aware of that X/

Yes 2 years ago and by the way thanks Ele for all you informacion to the comunity.

It would be great if last year we could have also some informacion about tot ,not only the one that was in the oficial video.

• Yes 2 years ago and by the way thanks Ele for all you informacion to the comunity.

It would be great if last year we could have also some informacion about tot ,not only the one that was in the oficial video.

Oh, she was one of the original legends? That's mad! She famous

• I have no problem with tournament being represented, I have problem with it being done on com and blocking com players from participation.

Two years ago lemon went as well, so he knows :) And we were specifically told that that should not stop us from applying. I wish we knew who is applying this year, I agree there are a lot of good candidates and it is better if new people go but if it is AGAIN tournament player to represent com domain and to ignore it after I might reconsider and give it a try.

Post was edited 1 time, last by ELE ().

• Hola caracolas

B626-F0-FB-4-DDD-4-E09-812-A-55-ED21-BC08-D0.png

Ganador de TRIPLETE con Zodiaco.

Ganador de TRIPLETE con SAR.

Fundador de Pekes.

Participe del record deff del NET en La Familia.

Record deff individual en Muser (Romana) y Nenuco (Gala)

NCNRYDE / ZODIACO / M&S-CHUS / RDKS / LAC / EPC / LA T.I.A / SAR / RANLEW / MINIONS / FAMILY / VIPER / PEKES / SOA / LINCE / LA FAMILIA / Rv2

Huertini - La Leyenda del Net.

Descansa en paz Lotjack - Uno de los fundadores de Pekes y gran compañero.

• Lemon didn't go to Munich, he went to Berlin...

si4 2007/08 - Vrba

si5 2012/2013 - orangutan

si2 2017 - sph1nX/Blobfish

si1 2018 - K i D z!

com29 2017 - sph1nX

TT Finals 2018/19 - Witch King

Balkans 3x 2019 Spring - Das Unheil

Balkans 3x 2019 Autumn - Beautiful Idiot 375k :gau01: 400k :gau05:

Balkans29 5x - Doom

• Yes?

si4 2007/08 - Vrba

si5 2012/2013 - orangutan