[COM] Discussion about the πŸ”₯ Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit πŸ”₯

• I have said a similar statement about 7 to 8 years ago. And I will again repeat it of course. If 10 people are allowed to build 10 accounts to support 1 account, then 1 player should also be allowed to build 10 accounts to support 1 account. Sense of competition is intrinsic to men, lacking 10 friends shouldn't mean that he will give up on competition. He should be, legally, allowed to spend 10times the time and fight at the same level.

No, it is not the same. And I dont understand how you, as alliance leader, can compare 10 real people playing with 10 multies.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• No, it is not the same. And I dont understand how you, as alliance leader, can compare 10 real people playing with 10 multies.

Because the quality of their play is equal to a multie - non existant. :) Another, very common explanation of a tech was - I can't/won't play that specific server but I want to keep in touch with friends, so I make an acc and drop in from time to time. The fact that someone registers and drops in ocassionaly so you don't lose sitter access is the same as multies, since one person is handling more than one acc full time. Whoever agreed to that was supporting the crashing of the system to make room for multies. You wanted it, now live with the consequences and embrace everything that multies (pardon, techs) bring with them. Or remove techs.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• neither one of them represented the thought of the community where they volunteered to go, just their own ideas and thoughts about the game and how to evolve.

?? I replied to what was asked here, and I am open for continued discussion on the topic. No one can possibly represent the "thought of the community" - simply because the community doesn't have one opinion or thought, but is divided on many topics. I am not even sure what "thought" you accuse me of not representing? That techs are super duper, and should not be limited in any way? Again, sorry to tell you, but that is not the consensus of the entire community.

• it only needs 1 statement when server starts...

We did. We played clean for a few servers, with some minimum multi accounters who would camouflage themselves. But what is your plan when an opposition plays against you for 4 continuous servers and each time they exceed the previous year in terms of tech accounts? You cannot fight with sticks when the enemies are shooting you down with ballistics.

We reported them, MH said it's team play.

Not a single one of the 3 candidates deserves to be the .com represent to go to munich

I do know 2 of those candidates personally. They will listen to the community. Marduk/Mazzi specially knows a lot of players from the finals including the meta leaders of the usual 2 coalitions of the finals. Pretty sure both Wish and Mazzi would make sure that they hear from all the tourney players to deliver their requests too.

No, it is not the same. And I dont understand how you, as alliance leader, can compare 10 real people playing with 10 multies.

Comparison is simple. Do I know the 10 real people? How can you prove that they're 10 "real" people? In digital world, every IP is an identity. 1 person can pretend to be 10 people, and 10 people can pretend to be 10 people. The distinction for me comes on what they are doing with their accounts; if they are both doing the same thing then in my opinion either they're both guilty, or neither is.

My reason for above is simple, I value time and hard work too.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• We did. We played clean for a few servers, with some minimum multi accounters who would camouflage themselves.

Seems a little contradictory haha :D

Wittekind wrote:

Not a single one of the 3 candidates deserves to be the .com represent to go to munich :)

That seems a little far. Seems you don't actually know any of these people, quite far to say they don't 'deserve' it simply because your opinion does not match theirs.

• I read it perfectly fine. Statement looked pretty contradictory to me?

Editing posts again after someone replies? :rolleyes: That's a really cheap trick ^^

You're making me nervous Ticker. I don't know where I went wrong :(, please help me understand. I've read it over and over, for about 4 servers.

First of all - and this is crucial so pay attention - you need to calm down. It's a well known fact that being nervous affects someone's reading skills. Take your time. There's no pressure.

• I say stick totopic. Invincible WWKs and multis and techs.

Trash talk can be moved to com1 forum.

I couldn't agree more. This part of forum is reserved for improving the game.

• Seems a little contradictory haha

Perhaps didn't phrase it well enough. I meant we played clean, but there might have been some who multied secretly. But still it was not flagrant enough for anyone to notice that something was amiss about that account.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Editing posts again after someone replies? :rolleyes: That's a really cheap trick ^^

First of all - and this is crucial so pay attention - you need to calm down. It's a well known fact that being nervous affects someone's reading skills. Take your time. There's no pressure.

I usually have a bit more time to edit my posts before people read them. I don't like all this pressure you're putting on me, Ticker. ITS TOO MUCH PRESSURE.

Well, I have read it. Been reading it for 4 servers, and I'm sure Fnx has been reading the same sh*t of mine for equally as long. But that's beside the point.

• I usually have a bit more time to edit my posts before people read them. I don't like all this pressure you're putting on me, Ticker.

Well, I have read it. Been reading it for 4 servers, and I'm sure Fnx has been reading the same sh*t of mine for equally as long. But that's beside the point.

Its frustrating, Ticker. You just keep telling me to read it, and dumb-dumb susetahnaivart just isn't getting it :(. You need to be specific.

Well, I don't know which part is confusing you.
    And I think you should listen to your friend and move to com1 section if you are planning to start another SGR - Vices discussion because I don't think anyone cares about that here.

• 10 people playing 10 accounts and 1 guy playing 10 accounts is same thing?

Even if all 10 accounts in both cases is playing to make one account great its not the same.

read my explanations. It should be clear enough. You could then proceed to argue those.

• Well, I don't know which part is confusing you.
    And I think you should listen to your friend and move to com1 section if you are planning to start another SGR - Vices discussion because I don't think anyone cares about that here.

Didn't mention any alliances, and I did say it was beside the point. Shouldn't try grasping at things that are not there, isn't your style Ticker :(. It was a contradictory statement that was not phrased well, I think a few can agree :).

An invincible WWK shouldn't be a thing. It removes interaction from the game, and with the specific setup, there's hardly anything to do about it. I do kinda agree with fnx here though, that the tactic would perhaps be okay if you had to sacrifice your entire account to do so

Agree. However there will always be a discrepancy between Finals and non-Finals, as Pratik said. I feel TG may be less inclined to mess with Finals than they would be with other servers, especially considering Arabic metas tend to be the most common users of this tactic and got that $$$.

TG has its way of fighting with multies. Let's not confuse them with techs.

TG's way of fighting multis is like bringing a super soaker to a bush fire. But yeah, it is a way.

• Didn't mention any alliances, and I did say it was beside the point. Shouldn't try grasping at things that are not there, isn't your style Ticker :(. It was a contradictory statement that was not phrased well, I think a few can agree :).

Agree. However there will always be a discrepancy between Finals and non-Finals, as Pratik said. I feel TG may be less inclined to mess with Finals than they would be with other servers, especially considering Arabic metas tend to be the most common users of this tactic and got that $$$.

TG's way of fighting multis is like bringing a super soaker to a bush fire. But yeah, it is a way.

Maybe you didn't mention alliances, but "for about 4 servers" mislead me. Sorry :) I'll pay more attention in the future.

The important thing is that we agree on difference between Finals and non-Finals, as Pratik already pointed out before. And therefore I see no need to start a groundless witch hunt.