I hope this is the thread for taking topics to Munich. I know they will ask reps to limit their topics to only a few, so maybe a poll would be nice?
So far the discussion is techs and IWWKs. I doubt TG will entertain yet another long discussion on Rule 1.1. Think it is put to bed at this point, whether we support tech use or not.
I guess I can volunteer what I've seen thus far from COM forums or something I think needs addressed (in no order of importance):
- IWWKs - Many players are complaining about the increasing tactic of making one-village accounts that can't have troops killed offensively by zeroing the village or chiefed since it is automatically a capital.
- False Positive Bans and lack of compensation (from VP/artifact loss)
- Balancing Res/Gold Merge
- Wavebuilder Adjustments - Button placement, etc (feedback from French forum is pretty extensive on this)
- New Unique Building (for Gaul) - Something useful all round like every other tribe building
- Improving Hospital - Troop queues get ridiculous when all troop types are queued
- Improving Merchant Speeds - TS or Commerce should affect merchants
- Pop Limits for regions - Teams were unlocking regions with spawned accounts, then deleting said accounts to gain regions (with as little as 2 pop) far in advance of what is typical. Note: May already be fixed
- New or More Winning Conditions
- New or Varied Map/Arties/VP counts. Balancing Regions.
- 5 Tribes or no 5 Tribes
- Adding Merge/Forward or Not
- Randomizing BP/Uniques locations
Travian in General:
- Domain Merges - need more info: how many servers, what countries, what costs.. etc.
- False Positive Bans/Improving Customer Relations
- Enforcing Closed Registration sooner.
- New Player Incentives
- App improvements
- Graphic Packs for Buildings/Weather
- Lobby/Centralized Accounts - For example, players are registered to one main account but will have their server info/in game accounts tied to the main account. (Similar to Kingdoms)