[COM] Discussion about the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥

• I hope this is the thread for taking topics to Munich. I know they will ask reps to limit their topics to only a few, so maybe a poll would be nice?

So far the discussion is techs and IWWKs. I doubt TG will entertain yet another long discussion on Rule 1.1. Think it is put to bed at this point, whether we support tech use or not.

I guess I can volunteer what I've seen thus far from COM forums or something I think needs addressed (in no order of importance):

Finals:

• IWWKs - Many players are complaining about the increasing tactic of making one-village accounts that can't have troops killed offensively by zeroing the village or chiefed since it is automatically a capital.

Regions/Birthday:

• False Positive Bans and lack of compensation (from VP/artifact loss)
    • Balancing Res/Gold Merge
    • Wavebuilder Adjustments - Button placement, etc (feedback from French forum is pretty extensive on this)
    • New Unique Building (for Gaul) - Something useful all round like every other tribe building
    • Improving Hospital - Troop queues get ridiculous when all troop types are queued
    • Improving Merchant Speeds - TS or Commerce should affect merchants
    • Pop Limits for regions - Teams were unlocking regions with spawned accounts, then deleting said accounts to gain regions (with as little as 2 pop) far in advance of what is typical. Note: May already be fixed
    • New or More Winning Conditions
    • New or Varied Map/Arties/VP counts. Balancing Regions.

Regular Servers:

• 5 Tribes or no 5 Tribes
    • Adding Merge/Forward or Not
    • Randomizing BP/Uniques locations

Travian in General:

• Domain Merges - need more info: how many servers, what countries, what costs.. etc.
    • False Positive Bans/Improving Customer Relations
    • Enforcing Closed Registration sooner.
    • Marketing
    • New Player Incentives
    • App improvements
    • Graphic Packs for Buildings/Weather
    • Lobby/Centralized Accounts - For example, players are registered to one main account but will have their server info/in game accounts tied to the main account. (Similar to Kingdoms)

..And that is the Final Word.

• And this just how the debate about techs dies? just cause you consider that TG doesn't want to hear of it and look to another place pretending as nothing is happening?

No way, just the "techers" protect the use of techs and either I stop playing or keep fighting against it, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one here that thinks like me.

RoA x2- Barturen
    Ts19- Barturen

Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts3 - Homer Simpson

Hispano.ts2 - Mid

Hispano.ts3 - Benicarló
    gxKQG3S.gif

• No you're not the only one. Just because TG doesn't want to hear about it, doesn't mean it shouldn't hear about it. It still remains the crucial topic and it's only a matter of time when it will come up again. Because it's affecting the game in a major way and it's causing more and more changes that are moving travian farther away from what it is.

I've checked hispano section of the forum today. And techs are not forgotten there at all. Although there's no LoT discussion there. Of course, you can hope the dust will settle, as much as someone else can hope the rules can be revised again. Once you start messing with the rules, you can never go back.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• No you're not the only one. Just because TG doesn't want to hear about it, doesn't mean it shouldn't hear about it. It still remains the crucial topic and it's only a matter of time when it will come up again. Because it's affecting the game in a major way and it's causing more and more changes that are moving travian further away from what it is.

I've checked hispano section of the forum today. And techs are not forgotten there at all. Although there's no LoT discussion there. Of course, you can hope the dust will settle, as much as someone else can hope the rules can be revised again. Once you start messing with the rules, you can never go back.

This is week after week, first and second systematically raiding their techs, this breaks the game.

RoA x2- Barturen
    Ts19- Barturen

Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts2 - Mid

Hispano.ts3 - Benicarló
    gxKQG3S.gif

• Randomizing BP/Uniques locations

I agree with randomizing BP locations (as they are literally fixed)...but again there is a discrepancy between Finals and non-Finals here.

Why Uniques? I mean, why specifically Uniques as opposed to Larges/Smalls? Again, its obviously very different for Finals, but I believe the Unique spawnings are random/erratic enough (remember Com3?) to warrant them not changing it. Cata villages from accounts under beginner's protection is a different problem (who's solution may requires changes to server registration instead).

• Well,

lot to read. Even in my case I think I expressed things on skype, but anyway the so called iwwk issue is central to Finals, not to normal servers.

And unless one on purpose has just 2 villages all the round while getting pushed bigtime all the time to get the wwk using techs / friends / whatever, I don't see anything bad in one player growing a normal account ( 15 18 25 30 villages ) and on an emergency case get them all chiefed to avoid wasting a whole round.

There's a difference between "argh they will manage to chief , we are out of enough defs.. lets implement the emergency plan .. please chief all and lets hope nobody does an error" and "ok, lets get an easy stroll by being fed all the time with just 2 or 3 villages, and dropping the extras on need".

Would I punish the first ? (big account) No. This account team doesn't deserve to lose their troops if their last precious village is zeroed.

Would I punish the second ? (2-3 villages account kept static all the round) Yes.

If the problem is the 2nd case ( the complains are from .ru about the tournament >> are all those just accounts kept at 2 villages ? ), just add back the 1.1 rule that should have NEVER been removed.

And let the MHs do their job because the removal of 1.1 caused a tech abuse and allowed unbalance that cannot be kept in check or contained.

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

• And this just how the debate about techs dies? just cause you consider that TG doesn't want to hear of it and look to another place pretending as nothing is happening?

No way, just the "techers" protect the use of techs and either I stop playing or keep fighting against it, and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one here that thinks like me.

I'm a pragmatist. It's been argued extensively for two LoTs at least. They made a decision and I'm assuming this will be end of it, or given even less time to debate overall this year. That is why I said trying to change 1.1 at all will be moot. You can holler all day, everyday, but in the end TG makes the decisions. I personally don't like techs myself, but have had to accept it is increasingly part of the game. I feel time can be better spent on things that can be changed rather than dealing with same topic year after year.

I agree with randomizing BP locations (as they are literally fixed)...but again there is a discrepancy between Finals and non-Finals here.

Why Uniques? I mean, why specifically Uniques as opposed to Larges/Smalls? Again, its obviously very different for Finals, but I believe the Unique spawnings are random/erratic enough (remember Com3?) to warrant them not changing it. Cata villages from accounts under beginner's protection is a different problem (who's solution may requires changes to server registration instead).

Randomization of Uniques isn't necessarily my own idea, but something read on forum elsewhere. It may be random enough as you say, or make it truly random (not always in center) just to change things up. And the location of other arts (small, large) are tied to location of the uniques with the current formulas they use.

..And that is the Final Word.

Post was edited 2 times, last by Final Word ().

• ( the complains are from .ru about the tournament

Not true that its only tournament.

but anyway the so called iwwk issue is central to Finals, not to normal servers.

It have became a problem on RU slow servers too, only a matter of time before its taken to others servers too, your meta even had such a account last server on com1 :/

I don't want to start the com1 drama again but saying it only applies to finals is pretty stupid & simply not true.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• I'm a pragmatist. It's been argued extensively for two LoTs at least. They made a decision and I'm assuming this will be end of it, or given even less time to debate overall this year. That is why I said trying to change 1.1 at all will be moot. You can holler all day, everyday, but in the end TG makes the decisions. I personally don't like techs myself, but have had to accept it is increasingly part of the game.

As customer I think that I have to use any available tool to express my dissappointment against the decisions taken, and so I'm doing, I'm also pragmatist, thats why instead of settling with that choice made I face it as much as I can.

RoA x2- Barturen
    Ts19- Barturen

Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts2 - Mid

Hispano.ts3 - Benicarló
    gxKQG3S.gif

• Not true that its only tournament.

It have became a problem on RU slow servers too, only a matter of time before its taken to others servers too, your meta even had such a account last server on com1 :/

I don't want to start the com1 drama again but saying it only applies to finals is pretty stupid & simply not true.

So it will be taken to other servers too if it's interesting and lucrative. What's the problem? The spreading of it wouldn't be possible or as massive without removal of Rule 1.1. Now it is. Accept it as another very efficient teching strategy and live with it.

• So it will be taken to other servers too if it's interesting and lucrative. What's the problem? The spreading of it wouldn't be possible or as massive without removal of Rule 1.1. Now it is. Accept it as another very efficient teching strategy and live with it.

/facepalm

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Agree. However there will always be a discrepancy between Finals and non-Finals, as Pratik said. I feel TG may be less inclined to mess with Finals than they would be with other servers, especially considering Arabic metas tend to be the most common users of this tactic and got that $$$.

Yet we see a big discussion of the topic on .ru, a domain well known for tech usage. I also see teams complaining about it on finals. I think there's still more support to remove invincible WWK on finals than there is resistance.

As I said too, I am all for making separations between finals and non-finals, in rules and such. But I also know that TG is strongly against it sadly...

I doubt TG will entertain yet another long discussion on Rule 1.1. Think it is put to bed at this point, whether we support tech use or not.

I don't think there's any way we'll see rule 1.1 back as it was, and techs disallowed. Which is why I instead propose to implement other limitations to reduce their impact. I think (and hope) that TG will be more open to that approach.

I hope this is the thread for taking topics to Munich. I know they will ask reps to limit their topics to only a few, so maybe a poll would be nice?

Will gather opinions and try to gauge importance of various topics here on the forum and skype/discord if I get elected. But future threads/discussions will of course take inspiration from this thread too.

• /facepalm

Don't hurt your head. Here's a kiss to make it better :*

• Why Uniques? I mean, why specifically Uniques as opposed to Larges/Smalls? Again, its obviously very different for Finals, but I believe the Unique spawnings are random/erratic enough (remember Com3?)

Unique randomizing would be fun, don't mind if it happens or not though. Considering that they do not spawn in order on the radius is random enough imo too.

But I really think we could take some new ideas of the artifacts to Munich too. New game mechanics, new and easy to implement ideas. Perhaps, we could just change what confusion arti does, so that minimum programming is required to add something interesting to the game.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• I'm kinda puzzled about what it is you guy's are trying to figure out.
    Are You all still speaking about Travian Legends ?

As long as I can remember (11+ years) there has been players, who have offered to feed troops of alliance members.

In the beginning you could only build your cap to lvl 12 fields and no oasis, and there was still hammers back then.
    Another thing some of you seam to be forgetting is that you are talking about a very few players, who wants to break records, not the normal player who is not at all affected by these issues.

What they are affected of is the way the game has changed over the years.

10 years ago there were the same discussions, back then it was more about how dual accounts ruined the game, due to the ability to raid 24/7, that is one of the things many small and non top 100 players are facing.

not being able to farm anything any more, as big raider are covering/cross sitting and there by can keep multiple farmlists running from day 1. small players don't stand a chance.

If you really want to get around all these multi acc/tech accs and bring the game play back to strategy, then there need to be implemented some sort of "protection" for inactive players, so they can still be farmed by players who only start farmlist once or twice a day, but not by players how sends every 4-6 mins.

Morale bonus.. Once upon a time WW holder could benefit from Morale bonus, witch bring back one of the topics with late registration. Are you guy's aware that the reason this game is getting more and more boring or Sim city as you call it, is in fact that these things were a part of the game, that was commonly known, is now looked down upon.
    Early WW, hammer push, Cap build push, deff push, player push... It's been here all along.

Random spawns of artifacts.. Who would that benefit, besides solo players and they would then only be able to play 1 day with arte, before being destroyed.

Players these days don't have any "off" bottom, and no one is thinking about the small players

If there should be any difference to the way artifacts was working, it should be a total make over.
    More then the 68 artifacts for starters. In fact 68 artifacts in each quad. only staying there for 36 hours, everybodys game.
    The Large should only be possible to hold if you have more then 30 players in your alliance, the small for alliances under 30 players, and Unique should only be possible to use, if you at a later point is involved in WW, either as BP holder or WW sitter.
    slippery slope, then there should be morale bonus implemented in cross alliances attacks, strengh/players calculations.
    That would take away the possibility to create accounts in beginner protection helping with that part of the game.
    Then there would have to be restrictions on artifacts and how they worked like UT, no catas was to be build with that to take away the benefit of that massive OP.
    But then it would no longer be travian, but kingdoms or AE, Codex..
    If I no longer had any use of my experience in this game, then why should I even play it ?

iwwk's why is this an issue on normal servers.. ?
    And with all the tech/multis acc on every server, there should be enough deff to compensate for this anyhow..

How about you come up with some topics that help BRING players back to Legends..
    Out of registered players on servers less then 10% are active, natars assimilate the towns, and are then chiefed.. WW/arte deff calculated on top 100 hammers etc, is a part of the things that makes ppl throw hammers to lower deff.. that is strategy as well.
    bring back the big servers when there was 10-30k players, and the few tech account wont be of any use ;o)

• Totally out of topic but i have another topic in mind

1. The two new tribs, huns and egyptians should be implimented on all domains.

2. Considering huge advantage to Egyptain defenders noone in their right state of mind would play gaul defender. So proposal is to add a bonus building to gauls to give them a chance.

3. Balancing for huns, bowman and maraduar wwk will be insane. So to counter that and give romans/teuts a chance should remove bowman and add a def unit and/or decrease siege attack power only for huns to give back the edge to other two tribs.

PS: I love my fast druids so i am thinking a bonus building adding speed and/or reducing cavlary training time for gauls. Open for suggestions.

• If you really want to get around all these multi acc/tech accs and bring the game play back to strategy, then there need to be implemented some sort of "protection" for inactive players, so they can still be farmed by players who only start farmlist once or twice a day, but not by players how sends every 4-6 mins.

Techs are used to allow WWKs to not raid a single day for the entire server, but still produce 1m troops. I don't see how nerfing raiding will lead to less techs. Perhaps you think techs are kept outside the alliance, and are only used to be raided? A few do that, but by far not the majority - they're more often kept inside the alliance, and used to garage troops, and push res.

So again, how would it reduce teching? Those already using techs would continue to do so. Those not using techs, but creating WWKs by actually farming legitimately would be even more disadvantaged compared to those who tech (or multi) - which pushes them towards using techs too.

Morale bonus.. Once upon a time WW holder could benefit from Morale bonus, witch bring back one of the topics with late registration. Are you guy's aware that the reason this game is getting more and more boring or Sim city as you call it, is in fact that these things were a part of the game, that was commonly known, is now looked down upon.
    Early WW, hammer push, Cap build push, deff push, player push... It's been here all along.

I don't entirely follow your argument here - you want the morale bonus to be re-added to the WW? Why? It won't help smaller teams fight against the big bad guys - larger teams will simply just plan their WW holder to be a small account - people did that back in the day, and some even did it after morale was removed from WW itself, but to boost morale for arties and plan villages on the WW account.

Cap build push, OP hammer push etc. is not looked down upon. No one takes issue with the entire team commiting some of their resources to boost a player who is close to enemies, to help rebuild caps that have been damaged or similar. Sending out an MM asking for push for a player for strategic reasons does not equal techs.

iwwk's why is this an issue on normal servers.. ?
    And with all the tech/multis acc on every server, there should be enough deff to compensate for this anyhow..

You complain about sim city above, yet here you argue for a passive playstyle. Right here, you're arguing that teams should just sit back and sim their WWKs with techs, and sim their defense, and never hit each other until endgame. I don't think that's what you intended to do, but it is what you are doing.

If you can't 0/chief a WWK, and that WWK doesn't depend on it's cap or any other of its villages, and won't have any problems with starvation even if all infrastructure is destroyed, then what is the purpose of hitting that WWK? Nothing is gained, and a lot is risked to hit it (also gets a hefty morale bonus). So, you've made the game less interactable and reduced strategic and tactical choices.

Some of the most rewarding, interesting, complex and exciting OPs - for both the offensive and the defensive side (sure, it'd be a lot easier for the DC and mean less pressure, but would also be less interesting and rewarding) - are OPs aiming at chiefing/0ing WWKs. A lot is on the line for both sides, a lot of coordination is employed, a lot of troops are sent, a lot of scouting is done. You think allowing invincible WWKs will make the game less sim city and more exciting?

How about you come up with some topics that help BRING players back to Legends..
    bring back the big servers when there was 10-30k players, and the few tech account wont be of any use ;o)

I would love to hear (and TG would too) your magical ideas that would suddenly bring 30k players to servers :P I have previously proposed ideas to make the game easier for new players to get into, and written guides for the same purpose. I honestly don't see what suggestion would create such a huge influx of new players as you suggest.

A mobile app might help, but TG are already working on that (and I think it is too late now to create a huge influx of players - sure, it might bring in some more players, but certainly not 20k+ per server. It will be nice for those playing already if its easier to play from phone (mobile optimization is already way better than what it was like playing from phone before), but these days, the mobile market is fairly saturated, and I think most younger people would rather play shooters or MOBAs or card games on their phone, than something like travian - though perhaps it can re-capture some of the office workers and similar that used to play back in the day).

1. The two new tribs, huns and egyptians should be implimented on all domains.

2. Considering huge advantage to Egyptain defenders noone in their right state of mind would play gaul defender. So proposal is to add a bonus building to gauls to give them a chance.

I am not sure if there is a strong enough consensus around adding new tribes to ordinary servers. I'd have to gauge the support on that before pushing for it (personally, I don't really want them, but if there's a strong consensus in the community, I'd support it regardless). I think TG really would like to implement them, and that it has been their goal all along - so I think the thing holding it back will be whether players support it or not.

For Egyptians, I think the issue is not their units in themselves, I think the issue is waterworks - though perhaps nerfing their units would make the waterworks bonus okay. I agree that gauls could use changes to their bonus building/a new bonus building - but if you buff gauls significantly because Egyptians are too strong, you're heading towards a slope of power creep - because shouldn't roman and teuton (and hun?) defense then not be buffed too, since they'd be comparatively (even) worse than they are now?

• wishmaster3  
    hehe I can see that I might was a bit more sleepy then I thought, when I wrote the post.

Let me try again:

Tech acc: if you nerf these acc's so that one player can only raid it for eg. 16 hours a day, then the advantage wont be that much, sure if they are kept inside an alliance, then it's harder to control, but again IF you use tech, you ain't winning IMO, then you are cheating... . in your post #77 you are commenting things like this ;o)
    I know that morale is not what it used to be, but hey look outside your window if you are in doubt :/

Yes when I think of Morale bonus, it was used to gain an edge over your opponents in the WW race, as a small teuton could be WW holder. I don't see how this is any different then what we see today.
    If I'm not mistaken, you once wrote a guide on how to build wwk in a town with low pop, so that it would not look like a off town ? ( I might be wrong, and it wasn't you ) newer the less, it's a part of the game to try and mislead your opponent.

iwwk: what do you want me to say about this.. It was a question... Is it really a problem on regular servers ?? ( I don't think so )

And my magical ideas... I don't have any, thats why I ask of you, to come op with something that works, instead of spending the time arguing over iwwk's and tech acc's.. they have ALWAYS been here, why do you think the 1.1 rule was implemented, I've personally hated then from my first server, but nothing to do about it. (you can't have a Q&A before reg and ask ppl to answer 100% truly about how they would react in certain situations.
    Morale is the key word.. it's a few players on every server that makes these. Like raiding using VPN/TOR. they get banned, take the 5-10% punishment, but it makes no difference, as most punishments dosn't effect crop fields.
    so loosing 1k pop, while keeping your troops, and crop production is't something that makes those who do it, stop doing it. ( how many rule changes has been over the years ? And just a few day's later someone figures out how to work around them )

The mobile app, is a great addition to the game, for most players, but it dosn't bring more ppl to the game.
    Maybe a very long beginners protection would help, I know some think they are too long as it is now, but if you are a NEW player 7 days ain't enough to read all the guides, and get a feel of the game before some 4k club 1kTK Teuton who want's 1 place in raiding comes for you. You don't stand a chance. And most ppl are still not using gold in the way you LOT2020 candidates are.
    there a so many players who only spend 250 gold on a server, all these issues you are discussing have no effect for them, for the small regular player, who just enjoy travian.
    Further more, the reason I newer write anything here on forum longer is how " we n00bs " are replied. Why would anybody willingly initiate a new thread on forum ??

I don't have any answers for you, only a bunch of questions... but the way you LOT2020 candidates are talking, we won't see any changes, only more dissing of TG and of players to "stupid" to understand the mechanics of the game.

• actually I have an idea... !

New players should have free evasion for the first month. (and no cata attacks allowed for the first months as well)

And by new players I don't mean that you could just reg with a new email, but new players who dosn't have any medals.
    that would maybe keep some of the new players to spend more time in the game, before they go inactive, becomes natarian villages and then are chief-ed by the top players.

There is nothing that help new players, and the build in guides are useless.
    Build a cranny, no build 10 cranny's if it's your first server, in every city.
    and pray that you are not spawning next to a top raider... it's an unbalanced game.

Pre registration for veteran players, so they don't know where they spawn could be another, so if your email is known by TG, your spawn city will be far away from beginners...
    but then again, it would no longer be Travian Legends, it would be a game like so many others, and we all do know that TG is all about the gold ;o)

• but the way you LOT2020 candidates are talking, we won't see any changes, only more dissing of TG and of players to "stupid" to understand the mechanics of the game.

I like that you are trying to speak for the unprivileged. And I understand what you are trying to say. While everyone is complaining about travian's inability to attract new players, no one is really focusing on that. I keep saying that it's way too unbalanced and that they need to offer some ways for newcomers to feel more useful (without being recruited to the army of techs). Give them a chance to earn more than those meagre 30 gold (or whatever it is at the beginning). Yes, I know you can sell items at an auction, but the fact is, non/low gold players are forced to spend more time in game to survive. I always thought that kind of dedication deserves to be more rewarded. But as soon as you mention anything like that, you get swarmed by the army of golders putting you down and telling you that TG is not a charity and you need to gtfo and stop whining. Was it a charity long time ago when it attracted people in the first place? And I see they are proud of their longevity. Would the travian as we know it now be able to survive as long? I don't really know when they started this LOT program, but from what I've seen so far, it's completely useless, maybe even counterproductive. Last year was very disappointing. People who have forgotten what it's like to be a new player get to represent the entire community. What you get is big players pushing their agenda and TG harvesting ideas for free. I personally know some candidates for this year and that's the only reason I follow this thread. I sincerely hope that they won't disappoint if they get the chance to go.

And when it comes to surviving your first server, I don't know if I was just lucky, but it wasn't a mission impossible. Be active, mingle, don't get discouraged by bullies and you'll be ok. Almost every time I spawned next to a big raider, and I never deleted because of him. The problem is that I got so disappointed later on when I realized what the game has turned into. I still love the original idea, but I don't plan to play it ever again at that high level where you burn your money for nothing.