[COM] Discussion about the 🔥 Legends on Tour 2020 - Summit 🔥

• If it is team work you want to prevent, dont forget travian is a team game.

it is? Then how come I can't push someone with unlimited resources from my market place? Yet he can park his troops at my village and use all the resources i produce?

Sorry, but it is a system abuse. If it is not, then market place should not have a limit either on pushing players, since it is a team game. Specially now as the players who push should be part of the same wings.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• You actually can push an unlimited amount of resources. There was a way found to bypass the system, but I won't disclose it publically as it brings more negatives than positives.

• Fnx is so focused on small arties (trainer).... If a team is dedicated enough to have 7k ei ghost for each small trainers they can also have 12k ei ghosts for each of them. Its not that hard

Adding a wall will not stop the cata village strategy.

As far as random arti spawns are concerned i only have one word for that suggestion. DUMB...!!

• Hm?

Then how come I can't push someone with unlimited resources from my market place?

Sorry, but it is a system abuse. If it is not, then market place should not have a limit either on pushing players, since it is a team game.

You actually can push an unlimited amount of resources. There was a way found to bypass the system, but I won't disclose it publically as it brings more negatives than positives.

Unless they've implemented no restrictions on pushes in the last 3 o 4 months since I'm not playing, of course.

Bypassing the system doesn't mean it's allowed. It means there's a loophole and the system needs fixing :)

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• I am aware of that and I'm intending to bring that up as well, else I wouldn't have mentioned it. :p I thought the pushing protection wasn't bypassable as well, but it was brought to my attention about 2 months ago.

• Ah, sorry. Forum discussions can be misleading :) addressing it in private with candidates is better I suppose.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• *Raid

This bit can only work with report & investigation. If the MH notices that the players are pushing and moving more resources than 1hour per week times 7, they could ban the account. But if the Raider is moving the resources towards a team project such as the wonder, or an arti. Then it gets allowed.

Could you elaborate on this?
    I don't even understand what this means :/ Maybe its my small chipmunk brain

• You actually can push an unlimited amount of resources. There was a way found to bypass the system, but I won't disclose it publically as it brings more negatives than positives.

Pretty sure everyone knows about that. But it's still a system abuse. But can be limited by the merchant capacity. That's why in markets section, i mentioned to revert the merchant buffs.

-Quote removed/offtopic-

Could you elaborate on this?
    I don't even understand what this means Maybe its my small chipmunk brain

What I meant there is to avoid friendly raiding that helps towards the wonder. So, if a player A is raiding, but forwarding the res to the wonder, that's allowed. But if player A is raiding to raise his hammer through friendly raiding, then that is bannable (depending on how much res and how often too. But MH should judge on the limits).

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ridder Huma ().

• What's purpose of such a good braindump, which basically happens each year, when TG prioritize own agenda and don't discuss, do math or evaluate with entire community impact of changes?

just look at new interface or implementations.

They launched first, then they came with audience sentiment / promoter score / feedback on launches on live.

Normally, you test extensively in dev and later, after control groups give their entire feedback, you go to production.

Not quite that yet.

Question, have all the proposals of earlier years been discussed or evaluated?

We had comprehensive applications last years, ideas as well.

I must say, I am highly disappointed that no clear clarifications came publicly from .com representative.

That was one of key promises and KPIs - what is point of assuming a target that does not get achieved?

How does one get remotivated to apply and try bringing an improvement if 20-30% max of previous year is taken action (at most) on?

C.

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / GOATs) :wolf:

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• they have brought some bad changes, but the new looks is not one... I did actually like it. Less strain on the eyes. Eventually everyone will get used to the new building shapes :P The only problem with the new look is that of the hero lvl up xp/dead that is really hard to notice. The rest I liked.

And hopefuly TG will fix that soon

• -When you reinforce someone with offense, you do this for your own benefit. When someone feeds your offense, he does "not" do it for his own benefit. So, this should be bannable. (with a warning perhaps)

You are focussing on teching a lot here and forgetting a lot of stuff.

If a player is cataed, then based on your rule, RIP their WWK? lol. Game will tilt towards mass cataing a WWK acc and game becomes absurd there.

Next thing, I can classify Haeds and ECs as defense also. Now you would say "Lets put a rule that if they have catas and stuff and its off. Wont work."

IMO by focussing on parking your recommendations dont seem viable at all.

With regards to your wall strategy I understand where you are coming from. But, again its not the solution since you are trying to reduce the competion of getting cross quad artis by adding an extra wall.

I dont even want to get on Marduk_COM aka mazzi idea of randomization of artis since it feels more of a personal thing rather than a general improvement to the game and it turns into a game of random gen and RIP to preps

All in all am just getting the vibe of artis being happy in ther specific quad and shouldnt go anywhere else till arti drop finishes :)

P.S.-- You shouldnt bring past events into this thread, and talk gibberish and lies unnecessarily man :) . Keep to the thread as it should be.

Keep Calm and Kill em all

41zd+JgrvIL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• You are focussing on teching a lot here and forgetting a lot of stuff.

If a player is cataed, then based on your rule, RIP their WWK? lol. Game will tilt towards mass cataing a WWK acc and game becomes absurd there.

Next thing, I can classify Haeds and ECs as defense also. Now you would say "Lets put a rule that if they have catas and stuff and its off. Wont work."

The key point you are missing is that MH is the judge. He should just be given more freedom to ban the techs. An account providing with 100k+ per hour within 20 blocks is not there "accidentally" to help an ally out in time of needs. Rather he was put there for that very purpose of feeding his off.

And again, I'm very sure that the Mods will undersatnd when Haeds and ECs are defense, and when they are serving as part of 20k catapults wwks.

In my honest opinion, you guys are so deep into cheating with techs that you have completely forgotten how to play fair at this point. That to me is the main issue here.

With regards to your wall strategy I understand where you are coming from. But, again its not the solution since you are trying to reduce the competion of getting cross quad artis by adding an extra wall.

I dont even want to get on Marduk_COM aka mazzi idea of randomization of artis since it feels more of a personal thing rather than a general improvement to the game and it turns into a game of random gen and RIP to preps

Two different points that you are again trying to merge into one. If you are part of com1 alliance that kept fighting us in past, that is all done now. We have moved on, and I am done with that server too. Chances are that we are not going to meet again. So, regarding the randomization, let's try to bring some new things in the game perhaps? Some improvements to some stagnant tactics that we all have been programmed at this point to execute. You are not the only ones that follows those tactics, I have done it earlier than you. All of those.

And regarding the wall, if something is Over Powered, we have to say that it is. It is not just going to affect you, also me and my servers. You are just trying to stick to somethings that you are familiar with. Using strategies that has already been explored by the predecessors of this game (99.9% Russians, 0.1% me), so it seems to me that you are just scared about the changes and want to stick to the familiar grounds. I, though, am really done with a figured out game.

P.S.-- You shouldnt bring past events into this thread, and talk gibberish and lies unnecessarily man . Keep to the thread as it should be.

You are right that I shouldn't bring past events into this thread, but you're wrong to blame me about lies. In case you did not pay attention, the other party agreed to it and claimed that my incompetency to be the reason behind his actions.

I deleted some posts as it was offtopic.

Thanks. I had come to remove the post myself, realized I should have not brought old grudges into the room.

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• Ok guys, so this is my final question. What are your thoughts on the below suggestions? This suggestion which got ignored, I had suggested before they introduced their confederacy system of reinforcements in order to stop the spikes. Still though, there are some good suggestions in here.

There are simpler/better ways to reduce the impact of techs imo. I have already discussed some of them with BB and a few others (and BB has presented them to TG afaik, but maybe if I go, there'll be more of us pushing for those changes).

Garaging: put a hard limit on garaging. How the functionality I have in mind would work (my thoughts at present, open to tweaks):

Firstly, I don't mind people helping out a WWK a bit late game with feeding. Say, you splat a hammer and have a ton of crop. My gripe is with accounts that are made from the outset with the purpose of acting as garages. So, accounts will be allowed to garage 20k foreign off troops (or a similar number).

Secondly, of course it's okay to help out a teammate who is under attack/got hit, and need somewhere to keep the troops for a bit. Troops exceeding the limit (20k) will thus only be sent back after a short period, perhaps 24/48 hours - and can then not be sent to the same player again (not settled on when it should be allowed to send them again, perhaps 14 days or similar). This allows you to send the hammer away if you have a def-call for your hammer village, or if you get hit. The delay before the troops are sent back will allow you to find places to split out the troops for feeding if you lost your cap or granaries in hammer village, or you can bounce the troops around between team mates for a bit before having to take them back.

This leaves a slight room for tech abuse, sure, but it would take a lot more work/many more accounts - let's say the buffer time before excessive troops are sent back is 24 hours, and the delay before you can send them there again is 7 days - then you'd need 7 techs to continually garage your troops - or 5 techs just to park 100k troops. Since it includes all foreign troops, you can't just park 20k from each player, since the cap is 20k total.

However, if you feed your own troops, you can have them parked anywhere you want. So if you send enough crop to feed 100k troops in a friendly village, nothing will be sent back. This would take into account diet effects too - so if parked in a UD/SD village, you would only have to feed half to keep them there.

So:

Can park 20k offensive troops freely.

You can park as much as you feed.

Troops exceeding that limit (20k + what you're sending crop for) are sent back after a delay (perhaps 24 hours).

For raiding techs, of course keep limits on raiding those in your alliance, but additionally:

If an account leaves the alliance, raiding restrictions remain in place for x days (perhaps 7 or 14) - same as the protection against conquering account who were recently in ally/whom you had sitter connections to. So basically, if you are a tech raider - if you want to defend the tech with more than just its own troops, you have to invite it to the alliance (due to the new confed rules). If you do so, the raiding you can do from it will be limited for 7+ days.

You can still farm techs, but it's easier for other teams to put pressure on them, and reduce the benefit you get from them.

Both of these are non-issues with what I outlined above ;)

You can still send your WWK away for an emergency.

ECs and Haeduans will be classified as offence, but it won't be an issue. Why? ECs and Haeduans are not used as standing defense (for obvious reasons). So firstly, there shouldn't be any reason for them to stay somewhere for multiple days without being fed (of course the WW will be excluded). And secondly, if you're feeding them from the account they belong to, there's no problem. So you can park them in a diet or w/e too.

• wishmaster3 Did you realize that none in a proper state of mind will park a WWK/R on a multi? Do you intend excluding Diet from garage too or do you think someone in a proper state of mind will give a diet to a multi? We already discussed this topic, nowhere is written that there is only one way to build a WWk and this way is raiding inactive (it is your way I know).

More over 48 hrs for recovering from hit? and keeping troops going to being fed 20k each for let's say a whole quad? with likely no ts? Did you include travel time calculation in your proposal?

I'm really scared

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• A simple solution to a lot of this would just be adding back the 1.1 rule that was removed recently.

Put back that rule, and let the mh handle abuses as they always did...

nowhere is written that there is only one way to build a WWk and this way is raiding inactive (it is your way I know).

nop true, but without 1.1 now is legalized abusing of techs to sim wwk. I don't know if you realized it, but it turns it into a very static game of simming a wwk in the most safest place that cannot be touched ever and it makes everything a quite pointless and boring game.

This is a wargame, fighting should be a key element ... not just simming without a single risk in a location that nobody can touch. At that point I don't see even why playing this game.

There's quite the difference between saying "I obtained this, my best, due to my own sweat , tears, and taking risks" and "I obtained this, my best, without taking a single risk and without efforts".

There's no motivation in playing such kind of game. It's boring, it's pointless... and it's driving people away from the game, because is no more a competition.

Lets put back rule 1.1 "all accounts MUST play for their OWN benefit" , and lets limit back techs as they should have been kept limited. Removing this , is just causing a domino effect of issues.

mazzi as nickname - SGR

Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    Ass , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member
    Teoavo75 , marduk , tiberius , nexus - SGR
    Drei - CWL

Post was edited 1 time, last by Marduk_COM aka mazzi ().

• mazzi did you realize that rule 1.1 only existed from 2016 to 2019? And was never a clear one?

And raiding inactive is something you define fighting?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us