Mark as Read / Delete / Archive - Added on top of the list.

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• Hello,

Currently those 3 buttons are located at the bottom of the report list like in the picture bellow

XJZIAk7.png

My idea is to simply add another sets of buttons on the top of the list allowing players to faster selecting, deleting or marking as read from the top of the list.

Having to scroll down all 100 reports (if you have 100 to view like probably most players) is a bit frustrating. This is small improvement but will help a lot.

smjJa0N.png

This is also can be applied to Farm list, which would greatly increase the speed of selecting all farms, currently the button is located at the botton of the list along with "select all" option. My recommendation is to putting another button or moving it on the top of the list, which would help selecting multiple list faster by not needing to scroll down 100 farms, after collapsing all lists

kwGwzKR.png

Thanks!

Post was edited 1 time, last by Shoy ().

• Indeed, also it would help if you could mark all as read and have a filter view of any raids that were yellow/red

(though I think there is a link for that if you know how to modify the url, I may be misremembering but didn't you have filters like that on vn 3.x)

• This is also can be applied to Farm list, which would greatly increase the speed of selecting all farms, currently the button is located at the botton of the list along with "select all" option. My recommendation is to putting another button or moving it on the top of the list, which would help selecting multiple list faster by not needing to scroll down 100 farms, after collapsing all lists

A bypass to this is to start sending with the bottom list, and then the page jumps to the top of that list so you can send the one right above moving upwards and so forth until the lists are all sent

a3- Penguin (rip)

a4- Happy Feet