Update, spam, banter, anything, has everyone got a virus

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• 20 Million my ass and I forgot about the 3 alliance operations we participated in as well as local ops with 3alk to clear many, saw your cubbies walking twice but that's cool.

Acting like the entirety of our incoming trades were pushes don't make me post the screenshots of you ranting like an intolerable 4 year old who just lost his favorite toy. Com servers are yours my ass hahaha never seen an ego as big and fragile as this kid, which is surely true because he's no man

3 alliance operations?

Bro you never even send your army out:D maybe once and when you did we pushed you, because you had lvl 14 crops at day 65:D:D:D:D:D

• 20 Million my ass and I forgot about the 3 alliance operations we participated in as well as local ops with 3alk to clear many, saw your cubbies walking twice but that's cool.

Acting like the entirety of our incoming trades were pushes don't make me post the screenshots of you ranting like an intolerable 4 year old who just lost his favorite toy. Com servers are yours my ass hahaha never seen an ego as big and fragile as this kid, which is surely true because he's no man ;)

DO IT!! Walk in to the dark!! Release the screenshots!