Oases vlak na server start

• Beste mede spelers,

Hoeveel grondstoffen heeft een oase vlak na de server gestart is. Ik dacht 12 uur producties en een vriend van me zei 0 uur producties. Kan hier iemand van de game mods ofzo een duidelijk antwoord op geven . Liefst met een linkje of soort van bewijslast.

alvast bedankt,

TK:elephant::elephant::elephant:

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile

• viel bedankt, zwei bier vom vass und Deutschland über alles.

• Why are you all such childish people? Like I just failed at posting it in the right language area. Get over it. MoodyCow.

Behold the glory behold the wonder, What we have made shall not be torn asunder, Such vast achievement stone and papyrus, Beneath the gaze of Isis and Osiris, Land of majesty, Where the heavens smile, Jewel of history shining, By the Nile

• And he did make a thread already about this in English on Anglo and made the same exact thread again on Anglo yet again but this time in Danish. But English is the only language allowed on Anglosphere and since you seem to be confused, I have moved this thread over to Nordics for you.

• And he did make a thread already about this in English on Anglo and made the same exact thread again on Anglo yet again but this time in Swedish. But English is the only language allowed on Anglosphere and since you seem to be confused, I have moved this thread over to Nordics for you.

Swedish? :D It’s Dutch btw

• Thank you(?) for the thread.

Isn't there a simple way to find out the answer? I believe this to be one of the questions you as players need to figure out yourself.

I would just join a server as soon as it starts, for example [NORDICS 1] Starts on 29.01.2020

Check out a few oases and gather the reso numbers. Then compare it to production numbers based on speed. As an example type 1 oasis with +25% lumber production:

• Lumber 40
    • Clay 10
    • Iron 10
    • Crop 11

Types of oases: http://answers.travian.com/?vi…=answer&aid=111#go2answer

Will now move the thread to Netherlands ;)

samisu_sig.png

Post was edited 2 times, last by Samisu ().