[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts1 - Round 2

• I swear y'all just show up to random threads you're not part of. If you guys do end up on here, you're gonna lose just like you lost the last time

I know which alliance I wanna spy on now...

Hi I am Paige. <3

I won Anglo1 as the Leader of BAR. I lost our Wonder. I lost my WWR. I lost my glasses.

Thanks.

• Burrd bragging and Donald saying stuffs... feels like s8 😂 Did you tell them you held ST alone for 5 months straight and recruited all artefacts holder at day 160 and still lost miserably to a gaul WW 😂

• Burrd bragging and Donald saying stuffs... feels like s8 😂 Did you tell them you held ST alone for 5 months straight and recruited all artefacts holder at day 160 and still lost miserably to a gaul WW 😂

Does your wife know you’re on travian forums?

• Burrd bragging and Donald saying stuff... feels like s8 😂 Did you tell them you held ST alone for 5 months straight and recruited all artefacts holder at day 160 and still lost miserably to a gaul WW 😂

Lol I heard the same thing :D

Although I also heard that the rest of the server hugged for the win lmao :/

Either way, must have been a mess of a server. Let's hope this one is more entertaining!

Marcus Mumford

&Sons

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• Lol I heard the same thing :D

Although I also heard that the rest of the server hugged for the win lmao :/

Either way, must have been a mess of a server. Let's hope this one is more entertaining!

you heard right!

Not only was it archis last server because his wife told him so, but they also needed four alliances to beat us.

SAD!

Calm down Rank 2 it’s gonna be okay, daddy will still love you kiddo. You’ll never be as good as me but that’s fine. We can make you the best you can!

Also very good job at making fake facts for something not relevant. I will kiss you goodnight son.

P.S. this butthurt child holds grudges over a game...easy person to trigger. 😂

Edit. I’m assuming this means you are playing? I thought your wifey had issues with you spending 3k?

Hi I am Paige. <3

I won Anglo1 as the Leader of BAR. I lost our Wonder. I lost my WWR. I lost my glasses.

Thanks.

• I’m not playing this crazy game again ! Still high from that YUGE success of last s8

*cringe*

Hi I am Paige. <3

Thanks.

• Hahahaha you shouldn’t believe USA members... they only spread fake news

We do? Look at what you said earlier...you continue to hide the fact you needed 100 plus people bruv. 😘

and shocker this guy comes and makes this spread full of toxicity when we aren’t even playing...how childish. Goodbye.

Hi I am Paige. <3

Thanks.