[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts1 - Round 2

• Leaking secret information to the enemy, not to mention a bunch of ego's who caused drama all server. Good riddance, should have been kicked a long time ago by GOT.

Stop making excuses. There were no leaks you just never learned to park scouts, so your #'s were an open book.

Kicking a dual team who killed it for you all server is pathetic. You were happy to have them on side while they were clearing for you right? Happy to have them lead in on the big targets all round? Save everyone else the casualties.

Now their hammers gone, they are a terrible bunch of egos? You are the worst.

• I may be the worst, but at least i know the facts!

You haven’t the slightest clue of facts. Your just a pawn for your ally as well. I was happy to recruit Bong after they got kicked for nothing!

Hi I am Paige. <3

I won Anglo1 as the Leader of BAR. I lost our Wonder. I lost my WWR. I lost my glasses.

Thanks.

• Maybe you should get your facts right. Of course your happy to recruit them you obviously need all the help you can get to fight against one alliance!

• You haven’t the slightest clue of facts. Your just a pawn for your ally as well. I was happy to recruit Bong after they got kicked for nothing!

People get kicked for nothing all the time dont they :D

• You haven’t the slightest clue of facts. Your just a pawn for your ally as well. I was happy to recruit Bong after they got kicked for nothing!

it was a win, win, win : bong boys wanted to be in BAR all server, Got was sick & tired of their attitude & BAR was the alliance who appreciated

them most

Anglo 7 : Bronn

Anglo 1 : Iron Man

• it was a win, win, win : bong boys wanted to be in BAR all server, Got was sick & tired of their attitude & BAR was the alliance who appreciated

them most

yessir! And they Win, Win, Win the server!!!!! *hits dab*

Hi I am Paige. <3

I won Anglo1 as the Leader of BAR. I lost our Wonder. I lost my WWR. I lost my glasses.

Thanks.

• Maybe you should get your facts right. Of course your happy to recruit them you obviously need all the help you can get to fight against one alliance!

Isn't there 4 wings in your one alliance? Good call jackrabbit.

• Congratulations on the win Bar ICU & Isleofwrath. Was a good active server, your offence was relentless.

Many thanks for the game!

Was a brutal server all around. A 16hr Margin between #1 and #3 WW. It's a solid effort all around.