[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts1 - Round 2

• BAR chiefed their WW back from GoT.

GoT splatted most of their working hammers trying to chief ICU WW.

ICU chiefes AFS WW launching their biggest hammers.

This server is fun.

• Oh my word, first time I’ve been on the forums all server and too funny seeing how many of you posting just last week are eating crow 😂

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

• I stopped bothering to post here. Such obvious dribble it defies belief.

GOT = GOogle Sheets + Tor

Amazing how many times an account is offline for the first hit, but magically 3mins later there is always someone there to spend down. Day or night, largely inactive account or not. It's great.

You leave all these people alone around you for 100 days just picking at the edges and complain when they attack you back.

Not our fault that your play style / forum personas generate such universal love from the rest of the community.

Enjoy the slow lingering bleed that will be the next few months.

• Ever heard of sitters?

How many accounts are in the BAR / ICU meta now? You have had the same number of accounts all server, and now have double the amount because you needed help big time. I see BAR couldnt even clear their own WW, so ICU done it for them.

BAR are a laughing stock! Really bad alliance, and really bad excuses. But when Blues Brothers is the "Brains" what do you expect?

GET GOOD SCRUBS

• Ever heard of sitters?

Bro, plenty of BAR has played inside GOT in the past. They know first hand how GOT utilizes Tor and techs to cheat their way into victory after victory. You're not fooling anyone.

Anyone who knows me knows I'm about the most anti-meta person you'll find. But when matched up against an alliance that not only condones but encourages blatant cheating? Short of stooping down to your level, I'll do whatever it takes inside the confines of travian rules to beat y'all.

P.S. GOT and AFS used to each have 2 wings. It's not our fault that we've been better at retaining players than y'all, hence why BAR/ICU now have more players. But see above note to see how much I actually care about that.

us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    us3r9- Briares MEC
    us29- Osiris PWNY

Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

• Bro, plenty of BAR has played inside GOT in the past. They know first hand how GOT utilizes Tor and techs to cheat their way into victory after victory. You're not fooling anyone.

Like ? GOAT, Zach and Mameluk ? who all played on J4H. Now how many of J4H is over here at GoT? Amongst the few J4H members who came to GoT, how many of them were tech users?

Going by your theory, I would say Zach must have at least 10 techs as he did have on J4h? Or Goat who couldn't feed a 180k hammer and needed help from techs must have atleast 3 techs now to feed his 6* 30k hammers?

I would feel ashamed to mention on the forums u tried to chief someone with a 3 minutes gap, and because tablets were used in between that gap, you call it TOR usage :(

P.S. GOT and AFS used to each have 2 wings. It's not our fault that we've been better at retaining players than y'all, hence why BAR/ICU now have more players. But see above note to see how much I actually care about that.

With less than 50% of your players left compared GoT's 92%, you talk of retaining players? Lmao

With over 40% of your accounts sitter ran and trade routed, you still blame your shortcomings to tech usage?

Human resource management skills are not only needed in real life, but also in games like this. If during the course of the server we are already receiving applications from your players who want to join us next server, then you should know you guys are doing something terribly wrong.

BAR abused techs since day 1, but lets just blame GoT. They are too good, not possible to do what they do without techs. They even bribe TG for artefacts locations.

• 100% BAR have tech abused more than GOT have this server. You are hilarious, you would not believe how little techs GOT have, you will be embarrassed

There is only one and its me :yy:, all others are just come on go tech wanna beans. I can personally help alone to help build up TC lvl 20 within 24 hours.

I´ll nominate my self again in Stand out of 2020 for being the best tech player :popcorn:

Dont forget to vote for me! :thumbsup1:

King of Noobs, Hammer maker, Master of Donations, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Successful Attacker, Charity Worker, Ex-farm, Secretary, Unfathomable and Indisputable

• This is why these forums are pointless.

Human resource management skills are not only needed in real life, but also in games like this. If during the course of the server we are already receiving applications from your players who want to join us next server, then you should know you guys are doing something terribly wrong.

People don't want to play with you now. Let alone on another server.

• With less than 50% of your players left compared GoT's 92%, you talk of retaining players? Lmao

With over 40% of your accounts sitter ran and trade routed, you still blame your shortcomings to tech usage?

We still have 87% of our premade base. It is a long game and people have lives man. I would not expect you to understand this part of it.

And 40%? Hell I have 37 accounts pushing me alone. <3

• Or Goat who couldn't feed a 180k hammer and needed help from techs must have atleast 3 techs now to feed his 6* 30k hammers?

We don't need techs. We have a much rarer commodity...skillz.

Feel free to pop your IGN in a comment and we can discuss server relevance until you do the usual GOT thing. Make a brilliant flurry of noise on a good week before fading back into weeks of brooding silence.

• We don't need techs. We have a much rarer commodity...skillz.

Feel free to pop your IGN in a comment and we can discuss server relevance until you do the usual GOT thing. Make a brilliant flurry of noise on a good week before fading back into weeks of brooding silence.

BAR don't need techs, yet you need 3 other alliances to help in a meta :D LOL

The only skills BAR shown were Beatles 1st early settle, and 6IX9INE solo chiefing of Dr Bong. BUT, both are the most obvious heavy tech abusers, more than anyone else on the server lets be honest.

BAR have been sooooo poor in offense and especially defense. BAR have had the same amount of accounts as GOT all server long (until losing so badly they teamed up with wonder/snafu/ICU P/ICU G/ICU R or anyone they could), but have actually grown quicker in the rankings week by week. The only difference between the 2 alliances, is GOT have more active players and less techs - not to mention so much better skills and teamwork - they on a completely different level.

Enjoy being ICU b*tches! If you still lose with this many accounts, i wouldnt show your faces around here anymore...

Post was edited 1 time, last by mehhh ().

• This is why these forums are pointless.

People don't want to play with you now. Let alone on another server.

We have atleast 8 BAR players who already contacted us, but again... It's fake news.

We don't need techs. We have a much rarer commodity...skillz.

Surely :) getting your WW chiefed, your players abandoning the game because their leaders don't care about them.

How do you define the amount of abandoned accounts you still hold in ally? Do they play to their own benefits or to those of others? Well we are just trying to defeat GoT within the rules.

The only BAR players who can talk of skills are Wesley and 69. And even 69 had to do solos because his team mates were too dogsh*t to plan anything with them.

And oh, he had absolutely no techs

• Yep pretty common over here. I know that seems like a strange thing nowadays.

Do you honestly think 69 hasn't used techs? Do you not see the tech res flowing into those arte villas?

WOW. Please do not talk about techs again, you are either completely naive or completely full of bullsh*t. I believe the latter, nice try

• Mumford wouldn't know anything about inactive accounts having res trade routed into his diet/hammer so he can pop up at the end and pretend he's good.

BAR were battering GOT to begin with, but mainly because of GOT kinda being so bad during early wars, certainly not skill from BAR. That is evident in recent weeks from such "skills" including bullying smaller, less active accounts, repeatedly sending hammers to die on arties with no change of plan (Mac), and the world famous 'raid ops' which have literally caught nothing since the early server catch on Skippy, before suiciding most of these cav sweeps on their own ww which they couldn't take back on their own. Brilliance in action.

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg