After evaluating the traffic on our forum and reading the feedback from our Community we are going to make some adjustments to our forum. Some areas of the forum are not as popular or simply are very similar to one another. In having a clear structure in place we hope the forum will be easier to use.
We will work on the forum restructure between January 30th and February 14th, during this time there will be multiple downtimes as we need to put the forum into maintenance mode. The exact timeframe for this is not known but will only last for a few hours.
What will be changed:
- Game and Forum Suggestions will be merged together
- Questions & Answers will be merged into General Discussion
- Bugs & Server issues will be removed, for account specific bugs you can contact the game support in-game, for server issues you can use this section.
- The server section called PTR80 will be highlighted as General Discussion subsection and will be renamed into Test Gameworld (PTR80)
- Dual & Sitting will be removed - We encourage you to use the local Embassies and we will provide labels for an easy overview
- Tavern and Fan Art will be merged together
- Team Information (will be added soon!)
- You will find additional information about the team members and how to contact them in this section as well as the requirements to become a forum team member
If you have any questions related to this topic please share your feedback in the General discussion.
Your Travian: Legends Team