Ask Travian #25 - The Artist Behind the Wonder of the World (with Kaj)

After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Discussion of article Ask Travian #25 - The Artist Behind the Wonder of the World (with Kaj):

New Year, New Ask Travian, New Guest! Which was the most difficult Wonder of the World to create and why? Let's hear it from our artist, Kaj! The subtitles are available in the following languages: Arabic, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish The transcript can be downloaded ► here
  • I have a question, but I do not get answer yet:

Ezekről a WW-képekről eszembe jutott egy vicces kérdés: ha nem tudok belépni egy WW-tulajdonos accba, akkor ezeknek az építményeknek a képeit hol nézhetem meg?

Ha pedig sehol, akkor mi értelme volt ezt 5 példányban is legyártatni? (Pláne, hogy valójában mindegyik a natar nép építménye.)

So again:

Where I can see this buildings, if I do not enter a WW-village?

And if nowhere, what was the point make it 5 times? Especielly, that all is based on natarian plans.