Currently reading?

• What are you reading at the moment? A newspaper? A novel? A blog?

Share it with the class!

Me:
    Democracy Kills: What's So Good About Having the Vote? ~ Humphrey Hawksley

• just finished the janson directive by robert ludlum (author of the bourne books which are a million times better than the films!) and am moving on to the whole truth by david baldacci

• Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, but i can't stand the Pride & Prejudice part :(

• Well, im near the end of the Oxford dictionary and when i finish with that im making a start on the complete set of Britannica Encyclopedia.

• The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks

Recommended by ickle a f ew weeks ago. :)

After that ive got Patient Zero lined up. :D

• Well, im near the end of the Oxford dictionary and when i finish with that im making a start on the complete set of Britannica Encyclopedia.

:eek: how old are you?

Now: Finished reading Wolves of the Plains or summat like that by Conn Iggluden- very good book

• :eek: how old are you?

Now: Finished reading Wolves of the Plains or summat like that by Conn Iggluden- very good book

14 :P
    random characters

• I'm reading Battle Tactics of Napoleon and his Enemies by Brent Nosworthy

Its truly fascinating analysing the different infantry and cavalry tactics used by the armies of the period, their similarities and their differences. I love it :)

• read p&p&zombies in a weekend much better than the original Mr Darcy: Vampire was good too i have just finished The Childrens Book by A S Byatt it was good but not very exciting my favs are Tess of the D'urbervilles and Wuthering Heghts

• Saga of the Seven Suns : Hidden Empire

And : Eureka! 81 Key Ideas Explained.

• Steig Larsson's 'The Girl who Played with Fire'.

It arrived in the post today, which I'm taking as a sign that the universe loves me, because I had just finished reading 'Soul Therapy' by Joy Manne.

I love it when a plan comes together. :)

• unbelieveably, i'm not reading one at the moment, not very often that happens! lolz

• Roberto Bolano's 2666. Just getting started but I enjoyed The Savage Detectives so I have high expectations for this one as well.

• well this may be hard to believe but I am reading 5 (writing one) different books,

~ Cherub, Divine Madness
    ~ Henderson's Boys, Secret Army
    ~Charlie Bone and the time twister
    ~ How to avoid a wombats bum
    ~ How much poo does and elephant do
    ~ And I am writing a novel, Teleport,

And I'm only 11.

• Pride & Prejudice & Zombies, but i can't stand the Pride & Prejudice part :(

I bought that expecting great things but only got a few pages in. Nice idea, but having read the original Jane Austen version not long before it was very tedious.

Now reading World War Z: An oral history of the Zombie War, and wow.. it is truly immense. Get it, right now. :eek:

• I bought that expecting great things but only got a few pages in. Nice idea, but having read the original Jane Austen version not long before it was very tedious.

Now reading World War Z: An oral history of the Zombie War, and wow.. it is truly immense. Get it, right now. :eek:

It sounds good :)
    I'm a huge fan of the "of the dead" film series by George A. Romero, so any zombie books catch my attention :)