• I know how proud you are of those so didn't want to ruin your opportunity to brag about them :*

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Thank you for that opportunity.

You dualling anyone by the way? How about you hop onto my account :).

If you're as active in the game as you are in the forums, we'll be top 10 raiders in no time.

• Thank you for that opportunity.

Always here to help.

If you're as active in the game as you are in the forums, we'll be top 10 raiders in no time.

When I'm in game, I'm even more active than this. Ask Fai ;) As for raiding, I go for top 1.

She can't, she is secretly a tech herself ^^

Nah, I don't have anything to hide. Especially if I were teching. What would be the point of hiding that?

• We have lots of friends in NE our family Cousins have settled near us in order to help us achieve victory of course! This will be fun with so many good friends In the NE!

What's this that I hear? Trouble in paradise? Cousins have turned against you? They are not what they claimed to be? :huh:

They did promise one thing from the start - that their main goal is to stir things up in NE and server in general.
    Let's see what happened recently on com1. Cousins (thanks to Bat Man we now know that they've evolved from the crème de la crème of Vices) made their move.

Cousins has a nice ring to it and I like thier style. A team that has evolved from the creme of vices, actually nothing like vices/villains who are a team well known for their turtle/tech play and not a team like cousins that does offensive play right from the get go in SGR's very own backyard no less. In comparison Vices/villains never had the balls to try do this, despite being offered numerous times.

Of course, if your goal is to create drama, you should always rely on a queen, and in this case Spam Queen, no less. The queen was followed by her loyal subjects, but wait... is that nornavsoc's name I see? That guy was always running around with his fearless soldiers. And he was much, MUCH better at surviving. Were his savage instincts lulled after just one server with Vices? Oh well, it is what it is. Reports are here and you can draw your own conclusions.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…yBFSBkKrq4VSKMiCFisSiQIw0

At least some of Solidfan's troops survived to tell the tale.

Can't wait to see what else have Cousins prepared for us. Waiting for the next round of their attacks.