In the past few months, we did receive some feedback and requests from you to have all languages available in all gameworlds. Together with the Game Center, we started to evaluate the possible feasibility of this request and we came to the conclusion that technically it can be done. But there is a but.
In order to be able to have all languages available in all gameworlds we will need to change the structure of the gameworlds a bit by having all of them under the same domain.
The first idea we had, which is NOT the final idea, is to use the same approach other games like League of Legends have regarding servers. To have regional servers, where the region could be something like Europe, Asia, America (still having all languages available everywhere and servers on the same domain) .
We are aware that as for all ideas, there are various pros and cons for it. And we already started to compile a list.
- The gameworlds will be more populated
- There will be the possibility for more variation within gameworlds set up
- The gameworlds will start more often
- It will be easier to make new international friends
- The game experience will be spicier and more exciting
- There could be a feeling of losing the national identity as your favourite gameworld name/number won’t be there any more
- There could be some difficulties to form confederacies if you are not aware in which gameworld your friend will start playing
- The tournament will need to have a different set up as well
- Some traditions may be lost
Before we start thinking more actively about this new gameworld set up we would like to hear your opinion, this is why today we are opening a feedback poll in all the communities.
If you wish to help us to take the better decision, it is important that besides voting in the poll you also express the reason for your vote in the comments of this thread.
Please, also ask your friends to participate in the poll,
Thanks for your help,
Your Travian: Legends Team