🗳️ POLL: New gameworlds set up

• Hi, thank you for the suggestion and we have one special round coming up that should be a perfect fit. Codex Victoria with x2 speed.

Will you be joining, or did you have something else in mind?

You can learn more here: Codex Victoria x2 Speed - What's new?

• Why was there no indication that this server is in FINNISH only?

I can't even get it to Swedish?

The google translation sucks

Hi gandorgandor

Which server might you be talking about? One of the Nordics servers in general?

Finnish can be a hard language for Google to try and translate, but there are 3 other Nordic languages available on Nordics servers.

Go to settings (cog icon top right corner), the very last settings are for language just below timezone settings. Here's how the game will look after switching to Swedish.

• Well I must've missed it. I found the timezone settings but didn't bother since the language barrier was a known problem in previous posts.

No idea why it would default me to Finnish.

Oh well, maybe another time.

• Well I must've missed it. I found the timezone settings but didn't bother since the language barrier was a known problem in previous posts.

No idea why it would default me to Finnish.

Oh well, maybe another time.

The language will be selected based on the domain you use when creating an account. Browser does not know which language to use so it defaulted to Finnish.

You can follow one of these links to tell your browser your preferred language, when creating an account the next time for Nordics.

• Heya, since someone ( E5tr4t3g4 ) already asked earlier about special speed rounds...

Let's say we are preparing something reeeally special, on top of the XVx2 servers 8)8)8)

Now what could it be :/

• Heya, since someone ( E5tr4t3g4 ) already asked earlier about special speed rounds...

Let's say we are preparing something reeeally special, on top of the XVx2 servers 8)8)8)

Now what could it be :/

One can only hope that it’s a server without the new building designs :osd: