Com1 summary: Day 11

🔥 Vote your LOT2020 candidate 🔥
The voting phase ends, Sunday, March 1st at 23:59 GMT+1. ➡️ TO THE SURVEY ⬅️

• It is going to be a very weird server, Vices and TEN are not playing this round, so plenty of rooms for new groups. And apparently something new is coming. One meta choses to not focus on single quads, but prefer to build a Northern group.

AD map NW and NE

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ian.com.11/G-Map/81276448

=AD= they have two wing, one in NW and on in NE (101 accounts), they settled relatively close to the NE/W border. Roughly 1/3 of their player settled village 2.

Rumors has it that they are already napped with WR (no clue if it is true); rumors has it that they are talking with SGR for end game (again no clue if it is true)

NW

Vices/VIllains/Vinci are not playing this round, so the quad is open.

=AD= chose to stay close to the border, but they are definetly the biggest group of the quad

Tok is a small group, who spawned in SE and who are moving in the empy quad (wise choice). 14 account

The Core, 24 account, none of them settled v2.

FF, 23 accounts, few of them settled v2.

Map https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com.11/G-Map/103000302

SW

WR, 67 account roughly half of them settled village 2. They have a core premade (so at least they wrote in forum) plus some recruitement. They spawned both NW, SW than SE but now seems settling SW.

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com.11/G-Map/260640930

X 80 account, according their alliance description they spawned 48hrs late, only 10 out of 80 already settled and they seems to prefer villages closer to their spawn not hurrying for croppers.

Map https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com.11/G-Map/203470045

SE

USSR premade alliance, seems pretty organized, 42 out of their 60 account settled their v2.

PWR 54 player, 10 settled. They are recruiting from the map

WiNeRsS 22 player only 1 of them settled

Map https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ian.com.11/G-Map/74879393

NE

SGR over 150 account at least the official ones (I included All Bs cause they leader last round was one of SGR WWK). Premade, usually plays com1. They probably have some player outside the alliance atm that will join later on. They should be the absolute favourite of the round, rumors has it that they are talking with AD regarding build WW on 0|100 togheter (no clue if it is true or just a fake :D) They tend to do a lot of diplomacy usually, this round it doesnt seems necessary, will we see SGR playing alone?

https://www.gettertools.com/ts…an.com.11/G-Map/170604797

Cousins 29 player, mostly trolls they are obvioulsy here to mess up with SGR. 21 out of 29 settled in a area close to 100|100 WW.

Pepega, 57 players, "no normies allowed", seems settling scattered around the server. At least one of their player is a SGR one :)

Map https://www.gettertools.com/ts…ian.com.11/G-Map/36576943

Croppers:

Regarding croppers in a radius of 100 tiles from 00, USSR seems to be the group who secured most with 5 125+ croppers settled, SGR and Cousins settled 4 each

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• NW

Vices/VIllains/Vinci are not playing this round, so the quad is open.

Did SGR unite the server against us yet?

You two need to set your stories straight.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Do you see any vice/villains alliance in NW? I can see some former vice player trolling around :D, not in NW, not playing for end game :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• I don't see anyone. Just read the forum. And if you're not playing, why would SGR need to unite against you? :/

• rumors has it that they are talking with AD regarding build WW on 0|100 togheter (no clue if it is true or just a fake :D) They tend to do a lot of diplomacy usually, this round it doesnt seems necessary, will we see SGR playing alone?

This would be the -edited- possible move, but tbh I expect nothing less from SGR. :P

• I don't see anyone. Just read the forum. And if you're not playing, why would SGR need to unite against you? :/

Because thats the only gameplay they know, merge with a possible enemy, use all their resources/arties etc etc and then claim they won the server single handedly.

• Because thats the only gameplay they know, merge with a possible enemy, use all their resources/arties etc etc and then claim they won the server single handedly.

:) You seem a bit obsesed with them and all that without even playing. When did they claim that? Anyway, that wasn't my question. I asked why would they have to merge against YOU. Who are YOU?

Did SGR unite the server against us yet?

And "yet" part suggests that they united against YOU before.

• lmao Clockie, SGR has zerg party on every round :D

Lmao, Anze, omg, lol, that's not what I asked. :D

• :) You seem a bit obsesed with them and all that without even playing. When did they claim that? Anyway, that wasn't my question. I asked why would they have to merge against YOU. Who are YOU?

And "yet" part suggests that they united against YOU before.

We are groot..!

lmao Clockie, SGR has zerg party on every round :D

Aye...its called no trolls party...8|

• We are groot..!

I don't remember SGR ever plyaing against "Groots". Time for more Com1 History 101.

why can't we all be one happy family?

What's this? The return of a prodigal son? You are ready to repent of your rash and foolish decission?

• You're not even trying. Come on, is this the best we get from the Troll Masters of the Universe?

If you are planing to continue abusing poor Groot, at least do it right. :rolleyes:

Ticker yawns.

• I abused Groot all last server haha. I think People had enough of me saying "I am Groot" to everything ^^

Actually if I had played this server, I would have been Annabelle. You know, that possessed doll. :)

Also, I am not here to entertain YOU my troll friend. :D I am here to entertain myself ;)

• yawn

yawn

• Nah, night is still young.

But I could just leave you all chatting about how you don't play this server.

I'm sure the crowd will go wild any time now. Keep watching.