Com1 summary: Day 11

• I don't have an account on com1 because I don't like kamikaze style. I am only here to spam and to follow what's happening. :)There are only a few Vinci/Villains/Vices on the server in order to mess up with SGR :) As Cris wrote in her post earlier.

Yes I do hope things will get wild soon haha, I am bored.

• I don't have an account on com1 because I don't like kamikaze style. I am only here to spam and to follow what's happening. :)There are only a few Vinci/Villains/Vices on the server in order to mess up with SGR :) As Cris wrote in her post earlier.

Yes I do hope things will get wild soon haha, I am bored.

How many ?

• I would like to start off and say this server looks very interesting, I myself am first time playing a com server, probably the best choice in server with the amount of players and alliances. I joined the NE and so did half of the server all the good croppers were settled very fast by AD, SGR & Cousins. I joined AD they seem like a good team. I am starting to see Cousins and SGR are at war with each other already, but reading this forum today I feel Cousins have just come here to annoy/ bully SGR, which in a way if your not here to play the game fully is very unfair sad!! if your just here to bully and annoy people, not to attempt to play for the endgame please go and delete, you guys are just sad, today you have even changed you name to SGR Cous? some sort of jealousy I feel here

BR

• I would like to start off and say this server looks very interesting, I myself am first time playing a com server, probably the best choice in server with the amount of players and alliances. I joined the NE and so did half of the server all the good croppers were settled very fast by AD, SGR & Cousins. I joined AD they seem like a good team. I am starting to see Cousins and SGR are at war with each other already, but reading this forum today I feel Cousins have just come here to annoy/ bully SGR, which in a way if your not here to play the game fully is very unfair sad!! if your just here to bully and annoy people, not to attempt to play for the endgame please go and delete, you guys are just sad, today you have even changed you name to SGR Cous? some sort of jealousy I feel here

BR

I heard they will be building SGRs WW...

BR

Comments like this is the main reason why players do such alliances. Thought kids in school theese days learned to not feed the trolls, guess not :/
    Lets hope you are still here crying when nordics is over and i can join the madhouse :love:

Keep it up dude.

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

• Run, BlackRandom , run! The big bad chipmunk is on to you!

In it to win it baby

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Com2 - Set (Duat)
    Anglo6 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

BR

Some of us in cousins have been beaten pretty badly by Sgr in the past, now it's time for our revenge :evil:

What happened here, cous?

Beginners luck!

• Some of us in cousins have been beaten pretty badly by Sgr in the past, now it's time for our revenge :evil:

Yesssssssssss!

One time out of four we've been beaten ;(

Lets hope you are still here crying when nordics is over and i can join the madhouse

Keep it up dude.

Looking forward to that :D

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• Im in the SW and if you ask me, Cousins is the only thing keeping this server enjoyable.

If not for them, SGR auto-wins. SGR probably still wins by sheer numbers anyway.

I guess we will see in time if there is any competitive spirit residing elsewhere. But I can say already that I wish Id have joined with Cousins instead of the SW. Saw WR's recruitment post and made the terrible decision of assuming they were worth joining. Instead it's just a 12 year old that's better at recruiting than leading.

Anyway, keep it up Cousins. Invite me for next round.

• It may be we will change our mind and take a ww. Cousins are determined not to let sgr win, even if it means we have to win ourselves, with the collective combined effort of others. By default you could get lucky and become a cousins member with a solid handshake between our leaders.

See the map sgr are surrounded in every quad and in every direction, cousins are going to go balls deep in sgrs territory this time too. That will make sgr's job really tuff to come out on top. Even without the rest of the server helping us, cousins have beaten SGR before and we will defeat them again!

• It may be we will change our mind and take a ww. Cousins are determined not to let sgr win, even if it means we have to win ourselves, with the collective combined effort of others. By default you could get lucky and become a cousins member with a solid handshake between our leaders.

See the map sgr are surrounded in every quad and in every direction, cousins are going to go balls deep in sgrs territory this time too. That will make sgr's job really tuff to come out on top. Even without the rest of the server helping us, cousins have beaten SGR before and we will defeat them again!

wtf happened to Batman? I don't remember him being a VICE sympathizer, and certainly not an enemy of SGR :huh: oh how the mighty have fallen.. ;(

com7 (2017-2018) - Mist4 [TEN]
    com1 (2018-2019) - Mist4 [TEN]

com1 (2019~) - All-Might [TEN]

com2 (2019 - 2020) - Mist4 [TEN]
    PTP (2018-current) - Thot Patrol (the lost souls) [TM]

giphy.gif

• It's not really vices or villains Mist4 that are playing. Sure there are some former vice players same as in Gunners but That doesn't mean we should try to generalize them or paint with a mud brush because of it.

Cousins has a nice ring to it and I like thier style. A team that has evolved from the creme of vices, actually nothing like vices/villains who are a team well known for their turtle/tech play and not a team like cousins that does offensive play right from the get go in SGR's very own backyard no less. In comparison Vices/villains never had the balls to try do this, despite being offered numerous times.

• Sanket could probably better clarify this, it was brought up a number of times in an old Skype room (almost retired/retarded, I think it's called) that has members from both sgr and vices I used to get copied in on some of what was being said thier for whatever reason.

At first it seemed like it was brought up in jest by Noel and a couple of others from SGR, then the idea seemed to be gaining some traction as the room became more heated especially after Mazzi left. Sankets said the offer was very tempting and claimed to have actually thought of the idea first himself, but later dismissed it raising concerns that it would destroy both sgr and vices endgame.

• Sanket could probably better clarify this, it was brought up a number of times in an old Skype room (almost retired/retarded, I think it's called) that has members from both sgr and vices I used to get copied in on some of what was being said thier for whatever reason.

At first it seemed like it was brought up in jest by Noel and a couple of others from SGR, then the idea seemed to be gaining some traction as the room became more heated especially after Mazzi left. Sankets said the offer was very tempting and claimed to have actually thought of the idea first himself, but later dismissed it raising concerns that it would destroy both sgr and vices endgame.

Goddamn Sanket, ofc.