Adventure Silver Reward

• From my experience, silver reward from adventure give us around 500-600 silver (CMIIW). While on some server might gave us some ointments or cage, on others it might mean nothing to player. Silver value also changing according to needs of player and age of the server. So I'd like to suggest rather than random value, give it some algorithm that calculate silver reward according to current auction situation. For example, lets say the baseline is 5 ointments, the reward can be average price of 5 ointments sold last 24 hours, the number is still tentative but it gives the idea.

Discord : axelinate#6325

• looking at that logic, gold-silver conversion need to be affected too. Or else just imagine, 1adventure you got 2k silver, when convert u got 10gold already. Make that 10x you got gold club. You win travian lost never gonna happen...

• Or they got another active player and they won.

Gold club is not so hard to achieve and it's still the first thing I'd invest in as a non/low golder. But it's not enough to make you competitive.

It doesn't have to be 2k silver all the time, but chances of earning silver/gold in game are ridiculously low. I've played games where you get rewards for daily login. Yes, you get rewarded for your loayalty and the time you decide to spend on their game. It's not much, and no one says it has to be much, but just enough to keep you interested and motivated to come back. Daily quests are basically good, but still favor gold users. The way things are in travian now, if you don't start spending, you'll be condemned to the life of a tech. I'm really curious to see how many people will find it interesting to click for months just to feed others. Real people of course. You know, the ones that are so selfless and team oriented that don't mind being milked for resources.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Well, if you're a non-gold player and want to have enough gold for GC and silver rich you need to make some sacrifice just like the gold player sacrifice their money. You need entrepreneur skills, time and LUCK, then go buy and sell item in auction. Sell all your items in early game and only save the necessary one. Buy item when price is cheaper than normal, and sell it when it became hot and expensive. After 1month+ you should get your GC etc. It's much easier to get high fortune in 3x 5x server.

• I know what needs to be done and I've played without gold more than I've played with it. I might even say I had more fun without it, but I also have a lot more online time than the average person. And activity is important as much as gold. I'm just trying to imagine what could be helpful to an average new player maybe. Those that are hooked on this game don't need much incentive other than keeping it stable the way it is. At least from my experience in talking to other players. Buying gold would still give you massive advantage and no one can take that away from people who sacrifice their money. But I believe you need to give some to get something in return. And I've seen far too many inactive and abandoned accounts in the last 3 yrs since I came back to travian.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• From my experience, silver reward from adventure give us around 500-600 silver (CMIIW). While on some server might gave us some ointments or cage, on others it might mean nothing to player. Silver value also changing according to needs of player and age of the server. So I'd like to suggest rather than random value, give it some algorithm that calculate silver reward according to current auction situation. For example, lets say the baseline is 5 ointments, the reward can be average price of 5 ointments sold last 24 hours, the number is still tentative but it gives the idea.

I agree with you and I think the current algorithm is irrational and I hope they think about it.

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:teu09: Saoshyant - Titani 2019/2020 -

• The algorythm is rational as every player can get same items from adventures. Just not all get same items same day due to algorythm :))

Market function is very simple: as early as you can, dump all items you find for highest prices :))

Buy the items you need later on for 2-5% of prices you initially sold yours :))

On any server, you will manage to make enough silver to keep you playing for months if you save enough in first 2-3 weeks

I'm worse at what I do best and for this gift I feel blessed . . .

History:

Dirty! (nl1/de1), Violence (nl4), Avoid (nl7), Bazen (nl4), MUG (nl2, nl5, nl4), Cocktail (nl6), Prandur/Camorra (nl2), Vandalen (nl5), Borgia (nl2) and many more not listed.

Valhalla, Carpe Diem (t3 .com classics), CS! 2017 finals (Croatia)

CUP 2018 finals, X3 2019 finals (Russia)

~ The special one... ~