GoW vs everyone

• GoW battling everyone again 8)

Where have we seen this before? :saint:

TEN and Gunners are now officially in one team. Their fear of GoW was large enough to swallow any morales they still had left and they teamed up.

If you count the teams:

GoW and GoW. = 107 players

Gunners, gunn3rz, ten y, ten x, ten z = 224 players

All GoW needs to do is just be twice as good as the rest 8)

Good luck to everyone!

• Hahahahah just when i thought it couldnt become any funnier.

You're the best Edwin.

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

msB |Winner of com2 | GUNNERZ | 2017/18

msB | com3 | PP | 2018/19

Nomercy | comx | IDTS | 2019 winter

msB |Winner of com2 | TEN | 2019/20

• In a few weeks you guys ARE history :D

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• we might not win. But we'll enjoy our server a lot :)

GoW will let gunners win actually. Hate you guys so much. But you deserve it more than TEN for sure.

So gongrats gooners. Biggest meme alliance might actually win

• I guess you never read a history book about World war 2 did you?, never start a war on 2 fronts before finishing of the first one you attack

Salvus maybe you need to read the history books yourself. TEN "started" the war on GoW, so your point on invalid. If you guys are too afraid and pathetic to turn this war from a every quad for himself to an all vs 1 fight just admit it. But dont hide behind these silly history quotes to justify cowardly behaviour.

• I am pretty sure the first attacks were started by GoW, if you scroll up the report section in the server discord youll find the reports. They were essentially croplock of capitals by 2-3 of your guys. Zennaa .

• Well that statement goes to the trash real quick, thanks sakku

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• I am pretty sure the first attacks were started by GoW, if you scroll up the report section in the server discord youll find the reports. They were essentially croplock of capitals by 2-3 of your guys. Zennaa .

Please stop the BS GoW attacks first so we retailliate etc.

From gunners i believe this. We outplayed them every step on the way, so they are just salty. But in TEN youre just annoying :)

I dont want guys like msB lohalal etc to win, but we will surely not let TEN win. So guess we might have no other choice :)

Its all ok guys. Weak teams go together to fight the strong. But dont come here with all kind of excuses etc. Everyone can see what is going on.

Lets just enjoy the game8)

• Wow, here is a piece of free advice for you. You are in charge of GoW, not me, not Gunners, you. Instead of trying to pass the blame and say the whole server is mean to me, perhaps you should rethink your approach. You doomed your team because of your actions alone, be big enough to own it.

• Guess im marrying Snake plissken then.

He is spitting facts above me tho

Many .nl servers 🙅🏻‍♂️

NoMercyy | comb | 2014

• Too early to say GoW is doomed, they got plenty of artifacts and hammers to stage a comeback in my view. No alliance is doomed till we see a lot of deletions from their side, which i dont think will happen at this stage.

• Ok, im sorry for leading such a good alliance guys. Im sorry that GoW is better than gunners and TEN :(

Im sorry you consider us such a large threat, that you team up.

I will try to play on your level, but being a noob is not something thats easy for me :)

No no sakku GoW is totally doomed. We have no artefacts, our highest fields are lvl 12 and all our hammers are gone :(

Congrats gooners with the win. You guys are 2nd tier to GoW. But yeah, you deserve it more than TEN for sure