GoW vs everyone

• TEN yes

Gunners not sure if they will return, but rumors are VICES (com1 winners) will show up :huh:

CWL/GOATs will also come come to the server, not sure where they spawn

GoW not sure if they will return, but Ajax and Zenna are active here - maybe they can confirm

com2 becoming the new com1?

8)

• TEN yes

Gunners not sure if they will return, but rumors are VICES (com1 winners) will show up :huh:

CWL/GOATs will also come come to the server, not sure where they spawn

GoW not sure if they will return, but Ajax and Zenna are active here - maybe they can confirm

so, it might be, at least, 4 pre made teams coming to next com2 server, right? 😎

it would be nice, if all 4 teams have a supposely ww goal, that all quads were occupied “equally”. Travian players “deserve/wish” a balanced and competitive server? Would u all agree?
    Not criticizing at all the current server played, its a generalistic opinion.

sorry for any linguistic error.

Best regards

logitech.gif

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt4 Vilareto (shared account)
    pt3 HULO&Chillout (shared account)
    pt6 Avô Cantigas; smokin paradise
    pt5 Logitech
    Apuramento coml14 Riot&Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

com1 BlackYoshi

pt2 ONE 007

pt3 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Rammer.

Rammer

.: Game with BrainS :.

• so, it might be, at least, 4 pre made teams coming to next com2 server, right? 😎

it would be nice, if all 4 teams have a supposely ww goal, that all quads were occupied “equally”. Travian players “deserve/wish” a balanced and competitive server? Would u all agree?
    Not criticizing at all the current server played, its a generalistic opinion.

sorry for any linguistic error.

Best regards

This was always GoW's goal. There was even an agreement at the start of this server to play like it (made between GoW, Gunners, TEN and REVs).

But the name of this topic says it all, doesnt it? :)

Guess the power of GoW scared the other alliances :D

Post was edited 2 times, last by Ajax. ().

• GoW atacked TEN and GUNNERS at the same time, they both retaliated.... cant really expect them to wait for one to take turn and then make their move.

• This was always GoW's goal. There was even an agreement at the start of this server to play like it (made between GoW, Gunners, TEN and REVs).

But the name of this topic says it all, doesnt it? :)

Guess the power of GoW scared the other alliances :D

For once the man speaks the truth, there was an agreement to an extent to have an open free for all..

But luckily Gunners with their integrity intact, didn't absorb any of the REVs alliance from the SW after the artys despite having a a terrible run during artys. :)

Guess Gunners werent afraid of the power of other alliances! :D

Confirmed.

2008-2012 Com2 - [PM]/ US/ MDS

2018/2019 Com6 - Blitz (MAM)

2019/20 Com2 - Divide&Conquer (Gunners)

2020 Com4 - Blitzkrieg (GD)

2020/21 Com2 - Godzilla (Gunners)

• I think if rumour is true about vices returning we won't see cwl or at least most of them will delete. Vices get a bad rep as an alliance that can be a little toxic and are also only really focused on endgame, prolific use of tech accnts and other unorthodox methods allow them to exploit grey areas in order to SIM the most wwk out if any team whilst usually employing a turtuling, high gold strategy.

With late game ops or employing ops sparingly, which seems more of an attempt to save face, where as teams like gow and Gunners have been as frequent as every few days at times planning and executing ops, don't get me wrong it's a very effective strategy played by vices, I think they've only lost once or twice to sgr on com1, but imho it takes too much of the fun away from the game.

Cwl is more of a classic brand, keeping it spicy just like gow,Gunners and ten can. They have been criticized in the past picking easy servers against alliances like bad which played as well as there name suggests, left with little or no comp cwl ended up hitting there own ww for fun with competition like this allowing them to secure every ww. Then gloating about there overwhelming victory as a huge achievement almost comparable to something like wild.

Vices are also a much bigger meta in size in comparison as compared to the pre made teams currently playing gunners,ten,gow.. If cwl returns and they only bring one wing as Pete has said then I agree it won't kill the round if the current teams return, it will make for an explosive server I think most of us would really enjoy to play ;)

Post was edited 2 times, last by Bat Man ().

• Vices sounds to me like a boring alliance. TBH with some experience, playing that style is pretty easy (the simgame only). Ofcourse i realize how good they are, dont get me wrong. Just like I heard lot of stories about how ''good'' SGR is. Well I looked on com1 and not impressed at all. Easy af if you zerg the whole server :/

CWL might be not as ''good'', but their playstyle is how it should be like :love:

With big meta like Vices I doubt GoW will play next COM2

• Man... How can you even absorb them :D

They are literally on the opposite of the server

It was that easy haha?

Just announce we're coming into the server and then every premade decides to just up and leave?

Nah man.. I think alliances are just fed up with your playstyle :)

What you do imo is not so special. Try a server once where you fight and not hide away and sim your WWK's with using lots of techs

• Nah man.. I think alliances are just fed up with your playstyle :)

Perhaps. But do not forget you are in the same boat, some are fed up with your playstyle as well. It is the reason you are facing a 2v1, despite not being the strongest team on paper.

Its of my opinion that there is a bit of fear involved too. This is supposed to be a server of 4 premades. But the moment VICES show up, the server gets boring and is unplayable - we did not remove the other 3 teams. VICES spawning in the server will not remove your hammers. I have never seen a server in which the addition of a single team has made the server more boring and uninteresting - it just does not happen.

Its true that VICES are not known for their OPs and I will take responsibility for my share in the inaction. However, the OCs and offense players of last round did an excellent job imho, especially with ghosting. I think the Cousins' server on Com1 may change some minds about VICES' inability to be aggressive.

What was this about prioritizing the win over fun though? I would understand if you think this is an unwinnable server and wouldn't want to play a server with no chance of winning, but please at least admit this.

I'm not going to worry about you guys ducking us (like CWL did last time), seems you guys are already scheming :). Pete, I know you're ancient, but messaging someone on their wall is indeed public...reminds me of my Grandpa on Facebook :).

• I think the Cousins' server on Com1 may change some minds about VICES' inability to be aggressive.

What's this have to do with anything? Vices are not playing on current com1 if that's what you are referring to. How is this connected to their inability to be aggressive?

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• What's this have to do with anything? Vices are not playing on current com1 if that's what you are referring to. How is this connected to their inability to be aggressive?

Ticker.

You have this very annoying habit of being on the same thread as I am. :D

You're right, Cousins is not VICES - I take that back.

• Ticker.

You have this very annoying habit of being on the same thread as I am. :D

You're right, Cousins is not VICES - I take that back.

I don't understand :| I'm on many threads.

• You're right, Cousins is not VICES - I take that back.

One moment, they are, another moment, they aren't - depending on what fits the narrative at the time. I can see why it gets confusing for you.

Its of my opinion that there is a bit of fear involved too.

Perhaps for Gunners, GOW and TEN, I don't know. But to claim that CWL fears you is laughable.

• Perhaps for Gunners, GOW and TEN, I don't know. But to claim that CWL fears you is laughable.

Why would Gunners fear them? I thought Vices players are with Gunners when they are not on com1.

• Why would Gunners fear them? I thought Vices players are with Gunners when they are not on com1.

We only have around 3 or 4 vices players that joined us, Gunners after winning their first round on com2 together, decided to have a break and casually joined vices on com1 to see what it was like but mostly deleted shortly after starting, picking up a couple of players they liked on the way.

• That said after winning their first round on com2 together, many Gunners did decide to join vices on com1 to see what it was like but mostly deleted shortly after starting.

That is interesting. I wonder why :/

Well, SGR is not moving to com2. And I didn't know about CWL, beacuse when I played com2, they were on opposite sides. Does that mean that Gunners will be weakened when those players's original alliances show up on this server?

Bat Man you suffering from edititis too? :) You deleted 2/3 of that message. ^^ I see I have to start quotting everything or even making screenshots in some cases.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Ticker ().