GoW vs everyone

⭐ Advent Calendar giveaway ⭐

December! 🎁 Gift time!
Every day from December 1st to December 24th, starting at 10:00 AM (UTC+1), we'll be doing an 8-hour giveaway in Discord! Don't miss ➡️ today's surprise! ⬅️
How can you participate? Join us in the official Travian: Legends Discord server, accept the rules to unlock all the channels, head to the #advent-calendar channel, and seize your chance to win!
  • That is interesting. I wonder why :/

Well, SGR is not moving to com2. And I didn't know about CWL, beacuse when I played com2, they were on opposite sides. Does that mean that Gunners will be weakened when those players's original alliances show up on this server?

Sgr will never move because Mazzi :p a few players will play com 1 for sgr and vices and still play in Gunners. Gunners has a solid core of players and membership not affiliated with either so they will join if salme puts the word out. So I don't it would disrupt our team much.

If vices enter enmasse however, it would be like a ghost server or another round of cowboys vs indians (tanks vs bows and arrows). E.g like the round of cwl vs bad, I don't think cwl would play and if Ajax can be taken at his word gow would not be present either.

Gunners would just have a break or join another server. And ten if I'm not mistaken they kind of left com1 because of the same thing. If vices stay out if it com2 community would welcome a wing of cwl with open arms and we would have another exciting and explosive server :)

In other words if vices don't want to battle no names and grab all the ww's and hit their own ww then com2 is not for vices.

• Regarding Gunners coming back it's still too early to say, afterall server still not even close to finished so kinda worthless to be talking about this now.

Gunners barely have any Vices players, anyone that plays the server knows that.

Make sure to not devolve this forum into com1 drama.

I just hope com2 doesn't change much cause as much banter and trashtalk happens a com2 without gow wouldn't be the same to me, only reason we started doing OPs was cause they did them on us.

• Yeah, Vices too strong. I'm sorry to invade your space, I just saw the announcement and got excited at the idea that they're ready to leave com1 alone. No one can fight against them. They are an enormous family. It's like fighting a hydra - posionous and with too many heads.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Why would Gunners fear them? I thought Vices players are with Gunners when they are not on com1.

Why would anyone fear Vices? if you could enlight me pls, there's much im not aware of

logitech.gif

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt4 Vilareto (shared account)
    pt3 HULO&Chillout (shared account)
    pt6 Avô Cantigas; smokin paradise
    pt5 Logitech
    Apuramento coml14 Riot&Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

com1 BlackYoshi

pt2 ONE 007

pt3 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Rammer.

Rammer

.: Game with BrainS :.

• Its of my opinion that there is a bit of fear involved too.

I think this has something to do with it.

Why would anyone fear Vices? if you could enlight me pls, there's much im not aware of

But some here don't like this talk so I'll try to stop.

dude.

nude.

sakku Tag, you're it!

• I think this has something to do with it.

But some here don't like this talk so I'll try to stop.

we could try to stop it, but with some enlightment perhaps :D

new thread?

Sorry for any inconvenient SPAM.

logitech.gif

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt5 Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

com1 BlackYoshi

pt2 ONE 007

pt3 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Rammer.

Rammer

• we could try to stop it, but with some enlightment perhaps :D

new thread?

Sorry for any inconvenient SPAM.

Well, you need to wait for susetahnaivart because he seems to be the one who thinks alliances won't play against them because of fear.

If you ask me personally, the only fear I can think of in this case if the fear of being bored beyond belief, widely known as BBBBphobia.

• Well, you need to wait for susetahnaivart because he seems to be the one who thinks alliances won't play against them because of fear.

If you ask me personally, the only fear I can think of in this case if the fear of being bored beyond belief, widely known as BBBBphobia.

perhaps naivart is seeing travian in the opposite way 🤔 its reliable?

You must enter next com2, u seem a good entertainer 😎

logitech.gif

pt1 Logitech; Reykjavik
    pt5 Logitech
    ptx Piri-piri
    com4 Logitech

com1 BlackYoshi

pt2 ONE 007

pt3 Logitech

Best achievement:
    Rammer.

Rammer

• perhaps naivart is seeing travian in the opposite way 🤔 its reliable?

You must enter next com2, u seem a good entertainer 😎

Will you bring a portuguese/brasilian meta to play next .com2?

• With late game ops or employing ops sparingly, which seems more of an attempt to save face

inability to be aggressive?

I mean if we dont do Ops ---> Vices dont do ops, they are turtling blah blah blah. :thumbup:

Now,

Vices last round do Ops, chief WWR, take 3 Uniques, artis , chief villas/hammers, smash capitals and ghost hammers--> Saving face, inability to be agressive ;(;(