Market routes improviment.

• Hello everyone, i'm player travian a long time. Today i've had a idea for a new feature travian, to gold club users.

I'm a user in gold club, i change me routes and exclute it everytime . But, when i need delete a specific route with loop(every hour) i need exclude manuality every route from each hour to this loop. that is problem because a he problem of repetitive work.

To solved this problem i sugest, the devs will make a feature to market route, with market route groups(MRG), each group will managed or excluded that route at once.

• Or you could just add 10 chiefs to the troops on that route until it's cleared to send again. Or any other troop you don't have enough of for the raid to send.

• I thought this was about marketplace and trade routes.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Or you could just add 10 chiefs to the troops on that route until it's cleared to send again. Or any other troop you don't have enough of for the raid to send.

He means market routes, not raiding list.

To make this task easier what u can do is clicking the red cross with the scrolling wheel button. You will open 24 new tabs but it is much easier than going one by one.

RoA x2- Barturen
    Ts19- Barturen

Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts3 - Homer Simpson

Hispano.ts2 - Mid

Hispano.ts3 - Benicarló
    gxKQG3S.gif

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg