Guide to same second waves (without wave-builder) (PC and MAC)

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• The google doc with my K-meleon guide has been floating around for a couple of years now, but with the new wave-builder making same second waves the talk of the town again, I figured I'd post it on the forum in a proper post.

This guide is gonna be in two parts, one for PC and one for MAC - what works on PC does not work on MAC, so if you're a MAC user, scroll down to the MAC section. I don't own a MAC, and have never played on a MAC, so I have no idea how that works - the guide for sending waves on MAC was provided to me by Jer/ Final Word - so all credit to him.

If you're fine with using the new wave builder, this of course won't be of use to you. However, if you want to save the gold, and potentially have better consistency with sending waves, this should be of use. Alright, let's jump into it:

Same second waves on PC (using K-Meleon):
    Disclaimer: TG recently released a list of approved browsers for Travian. These are browsers that they guarantee will not cause issues with the anti-cheat. The list of browsers can be found here:

Clarification about rule § 3 - Supported browsers

K-Meleon is not included on this list. However, other browsers than those listed are not illegal - TG will just not guarantee that they won't cause issues with the cheat-detection system. However, I have never been banned using K-Meleon, and I have never heard anyone using my guide being so either - just use the vanilla browser, and don't download add-ons/mod it.

With that out of the way, let's get to the actual guide:

Download K-Meleon:

https://sourceforge.net/projec…K-Meleon75.1.exe/download

The first time you run the browser:

• Download K-Meleon
    • Start the browser
    • Click on the cogwheel to the right ("Tools")
    • go to View -> Toolbars and make sure to check "menu"

For launching waves:

1) set up your tabs:

http://i.imgur.com/TmXwKBh.png

2) go to files and check "work offline":

http://i.imgur.com/JyxZiK6.png

3) make sure it's properly offline (open up a new tab and click around on travian (without changing village ofc!) or another webpage until it goes:

http://i.imgur.com/rO4x3iX.png

4) click confirm on all tabs (do it in the order they should be sent, just to be sure):

http://i.imgur.com/chJJKpc.png

5) make sure you're on the first tab (cleaner wave) and uncheck offline mode:

http://i.imgur.com/QM2PmOW.png

6) right-click on the two blue arrows (reload):

http://i.imgur.com/lNJEcEs.png

7) click on "Reload All Tabs":

http://i.imgur.com/kg0xIh0.png

8 ) hold enter on all the pop-ups:

http://i.imgur.com/Ax3hv5x.png

9) enjoy your waves!

Sending waves on MAC (using Opera):

1) Download Opera (Mac version)

2) Go into Opera browser settings (under Red O in upper left corner)

3) Scroll down to “Advanced” at very bottom. Click it.

4) Scroll all the way down again. Look for “Enable advanced keyboard shortcuts” near bottom. Toggle it On (Toggle will turn blue)

5) Just below it is “Configure shortcuts”. Click the little arrow to the right of that.

6) Scroll all the way down again. Look for: “Switch right through tabs”. To the right of it, cancel the buttons by clicking the “x” on both.

7) Click on “Type a shortcut” Then hit your Enter key. The previous boxes should then be replaced by a single box with the word Enter.

8 ) Exit out of settings and set up your wave tabs In Travian.

9) You do not need to go into offline mode; set each tab to the point where you only need to hit/click Enter to send.

10) Click on the “grey” bar and hit tab thrice to “highlight” the “confirm” button. Do this for each tab.

11) Go to the first tab and hit your Enter key rapidly 4 times at the moment you want to launch. Your waves should then launch same-sec with luck. Be sure to check wave order though as it will sometimes mess, but this should all work for you. Good luck.

Let me know if you have any questions/encounter any issues.

• Opera is also my go to choice for PC :)

I'm not a huge fan of the offline mode function, used to work with firefox some years ago..

Its just a couple more clicks to set up and takes more time to send the waves.

Using Opera for that is really fast, i can set up my waves in ~30 seconds and am more flexible in planning ops. As i dont have to watch out for enough time between attacks :)

For Opera waves to land on same sec reliably you'll need a decent connection tho.

Thanks for the guide, will definitely help some newcomers :)

-- Ich hab seit 13 Jahren, 13 Monaten und 13 Tagen --

-- Keine Nacht geschlafen, was mich wach hält ist der Wahnsinn --

:rom08: Nephilim Dreamteam :rom08:

W3 Sieger - SuF 2019/2020

They hate us, cause they ain't us..

• 5) Just below it is “Configure shortcuts”. Click the little arrow to the right of that.

6) Scroll all the way down again. Look for: “Switch right through tabs”. To the right of it, cancel the buttons by clicking the “x” on both.

Travian: Legends must be played using a conventional and unmodified browser

Did "configure shortcuts" not included to "unmodifred browser" rule?

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• how do you do it with Opera?

.pt4: Maximus :teu01:/.fr3: Medianus :rom02:/.fr6: Minimus :rom03:/.ptp: Medianus:egy02:/.as7: Minimus :gau02:/.2019 Qualify Group A: Azor Ahai :hun01:/.as4: Pissed Pigeons :teu01:/ .2019 Finals: Makhai :egy02:/.ts20xv: Apocalypse :hun01:/.as3: Legion

• Same can be said for K-Melon, not a "conventional unmodified browser", but a MH once told me they are not going to ban if used only for offline method. Still a grey zone so risky.

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Symphaty for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• I just love how MH share their "rules" - "50 shades of travian". And I love it even more how K-meleon is becoming more of an issue now. :rolleyes:

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• Have you ever tried to politely ask a MH what they mean with "conventional unmodified browser"? Before getting banned for something that appear out of the blue as something not by rule?

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

Post was edited 1 time, last by cris@ ().

• You just assumed I wasn't polite, right? :)

• I assumed you write after being banned :). No MH will never tell you what trigger they bot detection system, while they can clarify a rule if it is not clear .)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• Nothing to do with it :) Nor with the waves.

But for the sake of argument, player's attitude shouldn't affect MH judgement, whether polite or not. Rules should be clear and equal for all. MHs agreed to represent TG in a way, so they should be ready to handle the sweetest and the most annoying player the same way.

• its not illegal in Travian ? i think all the Second wave apps are Cheating:mmm:

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:teu09: Saoshyant - Titani 2019/2020 -

• What second wave apps were mentioned here?

• It's a browser :) not a special app for creating waves.

• It is not in the list of "conventional unmodified browser":

Not illegal but risky :)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

fnx wrote:

• And its not illegal ? cause travian now active wave builder too with gold

It wasn't :) We'lll see how long it stays like that now that they are pushing pay2wave.

• It wasn't :) We'lll see how long it stays like that now that they are pushing pay2wave.

i didn't use that wave builder cause im Defender but it cost 50gold for one time ? or it like gold club active when give 50gold

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:teu09: Saoshyant - Titani 2019/2020 -

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg