Guide to same second waves (without wave-builder) (PC and MAC)

• i didn't use that wave builder cause im Defender but it cost 50gold for one time ? or it like gold club active when give 50gold

it will cost 50 gold one time per village (active all round). So if you have 2 hammer village it will cost 100 gold and so on

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

(Sympathy for the Devil, Rolling Stones, ages ago)

fnx wrote:

I have to admit last year Villains played cleaner than us

• it will cost 50 gold one time per village (active all round). So if you have 2 hammer village it will cost 100 gold and so on

thats Ok with this cost but i think its hard for wave builder in game , it was better when it was illegal but lets try for next server:osd:

:gau09: Saoshyant - Finals 2019/2020 - COT ™

:teu09: Saoshyant - Titani 2019/2020 -

• i didn't use that wave builder cause im Defender but it cost 50gold for one time ? or it like gold club active when give 50gold

50 per village per server

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• I've used to offline mode on K-Meleon for years to good effect and have never been banned. However now that the wave builder option is in game for a cost, I see TG making a few alterations to their detection system to cause issues with players using the old way just so they convert to their own tool.

Some of you might think they wont, but lets be honest... its a sly way to get us to spend more money :O

• Sorry I'm recently returning. Where can I find the list of approved browsers? And would the old firefox way now get you banned? So you would get banned for not paying to do something that you can easily do without paying?

• I linked the thread with allowed browsers in my first post. But here they are again:

Clarification about rule § 3 - Supported browsers

Firefox is one of the allowed browsers, so should be no problem, as long as you don't run additional add-ons. But Firefox did an update where waves were scrambled when using offline method (i.e. reloaded in a completely random order), but I'm hearing some reports that it reloads in the correct order now, but haven't confirmed it myself.

• Afaik you can also use older versions of Firefox which don't have the problem of scrambling the waves. Version 10 and 11 are solid alternatives of Firefox for the offline method.

Oud: S.H.nl - W!cked.nl - Pokémon.nl - Olympus.nl - Dirty.de - Het Toetsenbord!.nl - Find Muck.nl - ThePurge.nl - Doge 2.0.quali's - Vertigo.nl - BoB.quali's - Pirates.com - Lowlands.com

- Gunners.com - Lowlands.finals

Meest onderschatte speler: Zeger

970x250_5Tribes.png