How to stop the games decline

• talking about fairgame & morale highground while admitting to using spies xDddd

You do know that friendlyfarming/techs is just as legal as spies aslong as they are real people, right?

• talking about fairgame & morale highground while admitting to using spies xDddd

You do know that friendlyfarming/techs is just as legal as spies aslong as they are real people, right?

We're not playing against those kind of techs, that's not the issue. Also I don't suffer Jesus syndrome, I'm not a morally superior son of God walking around doing no harm.

The list of alliances whose souls we've set free so far, largely thanks to spies:

NK

NK 2

TK

S-F

Iteam

Thebest

TheBEST™

Thebest2

Vandals

Iteam

I am a naughty child who forgot that .com forums are English only area and I am not on Nordics. So I had to have my post edited by the nice mods. I apologize.

The Hunters

Save Our Souls

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed non- English ().

What's with you and preaching about morale all the time? I don't recall anyone mentioning that here. We just agree it's lame and kills the fun out of the game. You like techs. We don't. You won the #tehcslivesmatter battle. Now it's time to see if anything can be done about it.

"...If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools..."

~That's a fine looking high horse~

• I am a naughty child who forgot that .com forums are English only area and I am not on Nordics. So I had to have my post edited by the nice mods. I apologize.

Loffe is always a naughty boy who is regretting making one of his favorite mods have to edit his post. :/

You like techs. We don't. You won the #tehcslivesmatter battle. Now it's time to see if anything can be done about it.

You don't like techs but still play with them?
    Also i dont even know how you can preach about insta deleting banned accs when the system is so broken its laughable.

We're not playing against those kind of techs, that's not the issue. Also I don't suffer Jesus syndrome

And how do you know what kind of techs they use?

Final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    Final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale #3 off (PoweR)
    Final 2019 - Penguin Party (PoweR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Anglo6 R1- Mimer (Bifrost)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth #2 Def (Midgård)
    Active -
    Anglo6 R2 - Magikarp (Pokédex)

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote & removed non-English ().

• You don't like techs but still play with them?

?

the system is so broken its laughable.

We agree on something at least :)

• ?

Didnt you play on the 3 village SGR acc who used techs last round :/

• Didnt you play on the 3 village SGR acc who used techs last round :/

I played one round with techs (1 main+2 supports), yes. What's your point?

• You guys give TG too much credit if you think they're going to listen to you after years of not listening to anyone.

Many have been down this road, and many have said sensible stuff with good reasoning but if TG listened to us then they'd lose more than half of their player base (cheating scumbag whales) and their revenue along with it.

This is what happens when a game company is focused on making money rather than making the game enjoyable for its player base.

Eventually, we're going to get a replacement for Travian and we'll leave. That day is coming soon.

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Eventually, we're going to get a replacement for Travian and we'll leave. That day is coming soon.

Appreciate the advertisement, but you weren’t meant to tell people about our upcoming game yet, shh :yy:

• So you're saying everyone is just wasting their time here, the game is tailored for the selected top 1% richest and all these new features are useless? :)

• And how do you know what kind of techs they use?

Because of spies, from watching how they play, how they react to stuff and from seeing what MH is doing about it. Since we spend our rounds killing the enemy rather than farming our friends, it becomes quite clear to us who cheats with what and how. We're always locked in conflicts, we're always uptight and personal, so we see whats going on in all the different alliances.

For example. when we hit Lteams leader, he flamed us about how we wasted off on his multis deff, our spies told us that he's laughing in their discord about how we wasted off on his multis deff, when MH pop reduces him for having multis, it makes us think we hit his multis deff.

Then there's the time Eomer left the alliance telling me he sold his account to Peekachu in PKN, the friend group he joined us with told me Eomer sold his account to Peekachu, my guy in PKN tells me Eomer sold his account to Peekachu, Peekach tells me he bought the Eomer account and has 750k+ deff from multis and bought accounts, MH bans and warns 8 PKN accounts for password sharing while popreducing Peekachu by 5% for password sharing, which kinda makes me think that Peekachu is buying accounts and playing them as multis.

Also, forgot some dead allys in the previous post as I was in a hurry

WARNING

KARALINK(SOON)

ALL
    WAR

and ofc the 2 hater alliances

THzero

SD

The Hunters

Save Our Souls

• So you're saying everyone is just wasting their time here, the game is tailored for the selected top 1% richest and all these new features are useless? :)

Wait, I thought everyone knew this? :mmm:

Dead. Everyone's dead.

As4 - Apocalypse

• Wait, I thought everyone knew this? :mmm:

:huh:

No. What? But they give us polls, and we have a big survey now and legends on tour soon... How is that possible? I think you're just messing with us.

• 1) Those who use the dark web to access the game (Tor browser and the like) should automatically get any punishments bumped up a level.

No. Luckily enough, TG also understands this. Travian is banned in some of the countries, so they cannot play without using a proxy such as Tor.

Secondly, some of the work offices block travian too :P Again, there is a requirement to use proxies. Banning the proxies, for those two reasons is a horrible idea.

Instead, what I have said earlier, and just as Eric pointed out that nobody listens, is the right path. Block any incentives that multies could have. I wrote a perfect way to implement it too. If TG had agreed to my ideas, nobody would've multied.

I think one of your duals lied to you honestly.

forgot to reply about this. Me and my duals are very open about everything, if we use scripts and want to try something out, we do talk about it before hand. And it's not like we were playing a wwk or a crucial role for our alliance to care enough about the account to lie about our guilt. We were just chilling and simming to later build some scout hammers. That is besides the fact that it was day 13 of the server with a no raiding approach. We had nothing to do on the account - and we got banned for scripting... Of course the system does not ban for nothing, the problem was that we had no clue what triggered the ban so that we'd fix it. And therefore, we were forced to just remove stuffs randomly from our browsers.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by fnx ().

• This thing is new for hispano servers, I started playing this game in 2008 and of course there were multiaccounts, but nothing as big as what's happening in ts3 with ÑAM alliance. The worst part of it is that we have proved that one person is managing all the "techs" and still the RET team is doing nothing.

We have talked to the head of the managing team in the hispano domain and it looks like everything is arranged to let them cheat in the way they are doing, we are getting banned in the forum and any new thread that gets opened is ignored. They even deleted a post were I pasted the link to this thread. Are we really that unprotected against this practices? Is it enough to be friends with the administration to cover all the "illegal" things being done?

RoA x2- El Barto
    Ts19- El Barto
    Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts3 - Homer Simpson
    gxKQG3S.gif

• TG can not stop this, rip

YdKgwUs.png

I'm confused (again ;) ) - the new confed rules mean only 4 alliances can support a WW, so if you don't make the cut, what do you do - pack up and go home? No, you let yourself be raided. There has always been 'friendly' raiding around the WWs but the new rules make this a huge part of end game.

So does that make us 'techs'? But it's OK because we are 'real people'?

So what then are the bad techs - are they what I call multis - 1 person with many accounts? Obviously against the rules. So why call them techs? Idk, to me a genuine tech is like a personal defender, no problem.

Or have I missed the point :P

• No, someone else is missing the point and that's why we're in this situation.

• This thing is new for hispano servers, I started playing this game in 2008 and of course there were multiaccounts, but nothing as big as what's happening in ts3 with ÑAM alliance. The worst part of it is that we have proved that one person is managing all the "techs" and still the RET team is doing nothing.

We have talked to the head of the managing team in the hispano domain and it looks like everything is arranged to let them cheat in the way they are doing, we are getting banned in the forum and any new thread that gets opened is ignored. They even deleted a post were I pasted the link to this thread. Are we really that unprotected against this practices? Is it enough to be friends with the administration to cover all the "illegal" things being done?

Yeah I've seen that one before too, at this stage most of the veterans are buddies with the management team since they've played together for 10+ years. Malaysian server is a joke when it comes to this, one of the alliances there has such a long history that it's their guys who end up being MHs and all the bullshit that comes with that.

Maybe a solution would be to buy some ice cream

The Hunters

Save Our Souls

• Yeah I've seen that one before too, at this stage most of the veterans are buddies with the management team since they've played together for 10+ years. Malaysian server is a joke when it comes to this, one of the alliances there has such a long history that it's their guys who end up being MHs and all the bullshit that comes with that.

Maybe a solution would be to buy some ice cream

Again I have got my posts in that subforum banned, Unknown can u throw some light on this issue please?? Can u see how this game players are sick of these practices and transfer it to whoever it corresponds?

RoA x2- El Barto
    Ts19- El Barto
    Ts3- KeithRoss
    RoA x3 com - Nairobi

Hispano.ts3 - Homer Simpson
    gxKQG3S.gif