Anglo2: End of server awards

• Hi everyone,

server is nearing its end - sometime tommorrow morning I think and without any distruptions in sight, I think its gonna end. Here is the end of server awards thread.

I ask for everyone to be civil and have any arguments in the designated thread: [Anglosphere] Facts and Rumours Ts2 - Round 1

Ill post mine after a few get posted.

IGN (single or dual-account):

Your Set-up and Achievements:

Alliance:

Best Alliance (Not your own):

Best Player on the Server:

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:

Best Opponent (offensive):

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:

Best Opponent (defensive):

Best Leader (Your own):

Best Leader (Not your own):

Stupidest Decision:

Most Underrated:

Best Noob:

Most Overrated:

Biggest disappointment:

Memorable Moment of the server:

Soundtrack to your server:

KTF

• IGN (single or dual-account): Kung Fu Panda (Dual: Aksam, my duals might have different nominations)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Early-game Tech Exploitation, Intermediate-level Trash Talk, Sorted the Unique Arte Collections, Raiding Domination, HoF WWK

Alliance: J4H

Best Alliance (Not your own): SuQ or Z (If I am allowed to choose Z)

Best Player on the Server: Cossack or Monkey - hard for me to pick

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Blobfish

Best Opponent (offensive): October (Got to respect a fellow raider who does not give up)

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: PolarBears

Best Opponent (defensive): Will see stats tomorrow - for now tempted to say Renegade

Best Leader (Your own): Battle Hamster

Best Leader (Not your own): Godfather (You have to respect his combination of determination - keeps building back WW after 4x 0ing - and indifference to alliance - starves his rammer)

Stupidest Decision: Allowing Maria to talk on forum/discord and represent NBK

Most Underrated: Dwarfgoats

Best Noob: FluffyHusky

Most Overrated: Kung Fu Panda

Biggest disappointment: Lack of true end-game contenders - looking at NBK/SWM

Memorable Moment of the server: Building #1 HoF (Anglo) WWK

Soundtrack to your server: Bad Guy - Billie Eilish

Post was edited 2 times, last by aksam. ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Haip - solo

Your Set-up and Achievements: Robber and attacker medals. Top10 attacker of server(atm) Made a decent WWR

Best Alliance (Not your own): Doom

Best Player on the Server: Battle Hamster

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Kung Fu Panda

Best Opponent (offensive): October

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: ThePolarBears

Best Opponent (defensive): hoid

Best Leader (Your own): Monkey

Best Leader (Not your own): Spencer

Stupidest Decision: Having a 9 crop as cap

Most Underrated: Fitarco

Best Noob: FluffyHusky

Most Overrated: Godfather

Biggest disappointment: NBK

Memorable Moment of the server: When j4h took SWM's WW

Soundtrack to your server :

Arch enemy - War eternal

Big creds to Leaders in j4h! Insane coordination both offense and defense

Anglo 2 : Haip - Won with J4H

Anglo 1 : Shazam

Post was edited 5 times, last by Haip ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Monkey (solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Defensive player, J4H Off coord / shared def coord for first half of server

Best Alliance (Not your own): d00m

Best Player on the Server: Combined efforts of ThePolarBears

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Blobfish / Ramasaurus Reks / Dwarfgoats, off points speak for themselves, all put alot of effort into their hammers.

Best Opponent (offensive): Spencer & co, only people to put effort in to make the server somewhat fun really. Would have been boring (especially as a defender) if no one tried to fight back.

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: ThePolarBears, made so many cuts

Best Opponent (defensive): TechBot, sounds like he put alot of working in cutting which takes time & dedication.

Best Leader (Your own): Dorith, took alot of stress off me when i was burning out mid server.

Best Leader (Not your own): Spencer, the others didn't really do much this server against us.

Stupidest Decision: Letting spencers train slam into my undefended cap

Most Underrated: Fluffy, put alot of effort in during ops launching from 2-3 hammers to help with cata damage

Best Noob: FluffyHusky, redeemed himself as the server progressed :)

Most Overrated: Kung Fu Panda, should have built a smashy alongside the wwk!

Biggest disappointment: Not reaching 1m phalanx, fell short after my cap got hit. Also getting deleted the day before arties wasn't the best! My leaderboards not working till day ~150 was fun too.

Memorable Moment of the server: being off coord had quite a few to choose from, but i think zero-ing -S2- cap & stealing his small diet tops it. EDIT: Changed my mind, i think Semiclassified's hammer returning with map sooner than expected, and deffing vs our hammers by mistake stands out. Really unfortunate on his part.

Post was edited 4 times, last by Dieze ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Arsenic most played as a single acc but is was started as a dual. Where Freddy was force to play more ore less alone the first 4 weeks.

Your Set-up and Achievements: Until day 57 we had no troops at all and was hiding after day 57 i started to build spers and a small hammer that we farmed white that hammer growth and day 140 we aprenaltu had the second biggest hammer in ally and was allowed to have trainer fore the first time. After that it only grows and it became the 5th biggest hammer on the server. Not bad fore a hammer that not existed day 57.

Alliance: NBK

Best Alliance (Not your own): Doom i like the fighting white J4H

Best Player on the Server: wel i cant make a pic this server.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Arsenic i had the biggest hammer.

Best Opponent (offensive): Someone in j4h ore Doom              

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: All heros that defends another player is the best defensive. I cant chose on because that would not be the right thing to do.

Best Opponent (defensive): Most have been polarbers.

Best Leader (Your own): Impossible to pick one. Bute Kim did an amazing job. So are all of them more than wonderful and i love them highly.

Best Leader (Not your own): Had no clue off any leaders in other allys.

Stupidest Decision: to go defensive. Iam just not a defense players its always go this way ore that i quite.

Most Underrated: Kim i went in NKB white a big lump in my tommy and was thinking this is going to go to hell....... wel iam glad i hade wrong about that.

Best Noob: Me Maria aka Bad ghost /Lejon! question of that? no i didn't think so. god that subject is closed. :*

Most Overrated: People that hate and bully you.

Biggest disappointment: That i didn't startet that hammer much earlier. wonder how big it hade ben then. :/

Memorable Moment of the server: When NBK give me a chance. <3 i was so afraid when i enter the chatts that i cryde ian i only se on thing afford me. how they all start to hate me and kicked me out.

Soundtrack to your server:    all you need is love by Beatles. Because that is all i need to be a better person and make something grate. <3<3<3<3<3

• IGN (single or dual-account): Battle Hamster, solo

Your Set-up and Achievements: 100% 15c cap, KFPs praet making factory

Best Alliance (Not your own): d00m regarding competition, SuQ for WW battle

Best Player on the Server: Monkey for off coordination and druids+phalax def account

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey for coordination, everyone named "certified baller" in Discord

Best Opponent (offensive): S2/october

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: ThePolarBears - SPEAAAARZZZZ & everyone with speedy bois for cata village protection

Best Opponent (defensive): Dont really know, id guess SR or someone from d00m. Not many attacks were stopped ;)

Best Leader (Your own): Callum for alliance set up and artefact coordination, Monkey for off coordination, Dorith for help with def coordination

Best Leader (Not your own): Not got a clue.

Stupidest Decision: Caring too much about forum :D

Most Underrated: Snoop Dogg - had his top 4 "war hammer" chiefed, didnt quit and managed to product over 500k praets instead.

Best Noob: Haip

Biggest disappointment: Not chiefing the NBK WW when we had the chance or SWMs.

Memorable Moment of the server: Forum going into the bin after artefact haul :D Or the SWM WW chief. Or the NBK WW wipe.

• IGN (single or dual-account): October with the beautiful Johan <3

Your Set-up and Achievements: Keeping KFP looking over his/their/his cousins shoulders, making friends with my neighbours, not running our hammer into our cap

Alliance: I think we finished as d00m? got a bit confusing early on

Best Alliance (Not your own): J4H

Best Player on the Server: Name Pending AKA Jeremy. Got talking to him early on, always had my back, never let us down. When we had our backs against a wall, he was there time and time again. I could wax lyrical about him until blue in the face but there's a few more categories to fill out yet.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Zombie, never seen a man take out so many hammers with just his own.

Best Opponent (offensive): Blobfish/Dwarfgoat/Rama? always had hammers flying round

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Would have to be Jeremy again. When we were all building fields he was protecting them with his rank 1 anvil. Jokes. Doreen always reliable and Uly with the snipes.

Best Opponent (defensive):Monkey. F ali.

Best Leader (Your own):Spencaaa

Best Leader (Not your own):Dieze

Stupidest Decision: romans, trying to play offence, not clearing a 15c for a friendly fast enough.

Most Underrated:Jeremy, Alot of people wrote him off after he peaked early, I kept the faith though and he pulled through.

Best Noob:Stephane, lost track of him mid server, where are you my love?

Most Overrated: SWM/NBK - I've seen chocolate fireguards with more ambition

Biggest disappointment: When the christmas period/ceasefire fell tbh, it felt like from day 150-185 nothing happened and alot of that was down to schedules and not being able to get enough people to op.

Memorable Moment of the server:Jeremy losing 3 days build of his anvil and asking for a res push.

• IGN (single or dual-account): Fluffy

Your Set-up and Achievements: A mediocre smashy account, later helped with Bro Leopard wwk

Best Alliance (Not your own): d00m

Best Player on the Server: Monkey

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Reks/Blobfish

Best Opponent (offensive): october

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: ThePolarBears

Best Opponent (defensive): Renegade

Best Leader (Your own): Monkey, Dorith, KTF all did a ton, can't really pick.

Best Leader (Not your own): TheRealPanda (? I think he was the deff coord for d00m, otherwise S2)

Stupidest Decision: Not reporting attacks on my hammer

Most Underrated: Crimson Cobra, helped cut a ton of deff into a specific second at like 5am. Stoic sloth for being the best personal deff anyone could wish for.

Most Overrated: /

Biggest disappointment: SWM not even coming close to killing off the wwk and having to feed it for another few days

Memorable Moment of the server: Got a fool from SWM, told Callum I want another one, and got it on the next op. Also losing 20s on Bro Leopard and just feeling relieved because the hammer was under chief threat too.

Soundtrack to your server: Thomas Bergersen - Starvation

Anglo1: Shrek

Anglo6: Bulbasaur

Post was edited 2 times, last by Erised ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Moogella (Dual account with sexy Alan)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Laid back ghost hammer that actually ghosted a WWR. Fuck you Maxa.

Alliance: SuQ - a solid core of 10 accounts with some randoms thrown in. No end game aspirations. Just here to mess about.

Best Player on the Server: Monkey. As the name implies, animal.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Asian Sensation. Biggest hammer on the server early doors and threw it around.

Best Opponent (offensive): J4H

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: SR (Renegade) sorry for starving them phallies.

Best Opponent (defensive): J4H. Insane levels of defence. Kudos.

Best Leader (Your own): Johnny ‘The legend of 2018’ Mc12p

Best Leader (Not your own): Dieze

Stupidest Decision: Probably thinking a group of 10 reprobates could stay focussed for 200 days without anyone actually cracking the whip.

Most Underrated: Dave (Armchairgroover) Everyone needs a Dave.

Best Noob: Maxa. Thanks for not turning on auto evade my G

Most Overrated: SWM

Biggest disappointment: NBK. Ok here we go. First off we beat them to the best quad croppers. Then they planted a spy within our 15 man alliance. Why? Were they that scared of us? They then proceeded to do nothing about us for 150 days. Admittedly we didn’t smash them up, but with such a huge player deficit we were quite happy plodding on doing lil bits until artefacts and plans. We obtained more of each than NBK and defended them better too.

Memorable Moment of the server: Avenging Maxa for UK1 and telling the bois about it in the chat. You love to see it.

Soundtrack to your server: Food glorious Food (for Alan x)

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

Post was edited 1 time, last by Moogle ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Ramasaurus Reks

Your Set-up and Achievements: Decent simming chiefing natars cos of the lazy life and getting second in off points because I begged a diet (and because blobfish has a natar fetish 😉🙄)

Best Alliance (Not your own): d00m for sure, great competition in an otherwise bleak showing

Best Player on the Server: Monkey without a doubt. Solo player on an incredible account, planned most of our ops helped out with deff calls etc. No question.

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: For actual damage id say fluffy or dwarf goats because I think they sent multiple hammers most times and 4+ waves, but honestly I’d say Monkey, he seemed to get our ops right most the time and the other times we all knew the targets were risky but sent anyway

Best Opponent (offensive): Spencer probably on the assumption he ran most the d00m ops but if not then definitely October. Scary hammers from a roman

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey again, just because it’s a solo account. Polar bears deserves more than an honourable mention and KTF for arranging a lot of the deff calls and scouting etc

Best Opponent (defensive): whoever ends up with top defence points I guess ?

Best Leader (Your own): lol Monkey again, but honestly they’ve all been great, we got super lucky that we had committed and good leaders

Best Leader (Not your own): Spencer I guess not sure d00m really have leaders though ?

Stupidest Decision: NBK and SWM not going on the offensive after lock lamora and Spencer said leaving us with all the artes with give us the server. There’s no excuse for anyone that shared the Bifrost server with us, sitting back doesn’t win servers anymore.

Most Underrated: whoever on our team helped arranged artes. That was where we won the server really, look at our off and deff points and it paints an obvious picture

Best Noob: Haip, his account is good anyway never mind the fact it’s one of his first servers. I probably built 100 phalanx and thought I was a legend my first server

Most Overrated: Techbot thinks he’s a legend cos he’s been raiding inactive players so maybe him 😂 but honestly I’d say Ramasaurus Reks 😂😂😂 without us begging that diet that was stolen(thanks Spencer and blacksheep for actually stealing it 😂) we’d have had no where near the off points, it enabled us to queue big clubby hammers easily and quickly, without all the AAs and the diet we’d have looked a lot more of an average account. Wait wait wait no, arsenic for coming on this and saying they are the best off player in NBK 😂😂😂😂😂😂 hilarious

Biggest disappointment: I guess NBK as an alliance, I think our game plan was based around them being decent end game competition lol

Memorable Moment of the server: sending fakes out for most a day and when it comes to the real, realising my hero has speed boots on, then deciding last minute to send hammer without hero so it’s not mega obvious where the real is....then finding out the deff call had already been decided by that point so I just missed out on off and her points 😂😫 it was a roller coaster #ProNoob

Soundtrack to your server: Can’t touch this 😂

• IGN (single or dual-account): Crunch - Solo

Your Set-up and Achievements: Still not really sure what my set up was. Achievements - I made it to the end of a server!(ish)

Alliance: SuQ

Best Alliance (Not your own): =Z= the unsung techs, true heroes of the server.

Best Player on the Server: Asian sensation - against all odds they managed to keep their capital not just for 2 weeks but for the whole round!!

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Moogella for the Maxa splatxa

Best Opponent (offensive): Erm. Did any hammers actually ever get sent at us? Smash bandicoot, the Wiley fox stole me oasis!

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Renegade. At least that’s what he spent all server telling me!

Best Opponent (defensive): Monkey, those Druids with the unique haste were a thing a beauty.

Best Leader (Your own): I don’t think we technically had any leaders, but let’s go with mutley, his ops are always entertaining.

Best Leader (Not your own): KTF - not sure of much that went on but that wee hamster lad somehow manages to see out every server doing painful leadership stuff no matter how many others abandon ship

Stupidest Decision: Starting in the SW

Most Underrated: N/A, i never underestimate anyone.

Best Noob: Probably that Haip chap everyone keeps talking about I guess

Most Overrated: SWM. Simply because NBK do not qualify to be rated in my eyes.

Biggest disappointment: Not being attacked all round.

Memorable Moment of the server: Tbh with how much I drank I won’t be remembering much at all...

Soundtrack to your server: Taylor Swift - Love story

• IGN (single or dual-account): BadKitty (Dual) and later on Man (single)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Defensive (BadKitty) until day 89, turned WWK. Joined acc. day 89, surrounded by 13 SWM/OK-TC players - all forced into delete by day 130ish.

Started WWK at scratch on day 92, was ranked 8th in game world by 2nd Dec (don't want to do the maths and calculate what day it was :D) when we walled into -S1- 's cap.

Best Alliance (Not your own): dOOm

Best Player on the Server: ThePolarBears

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: TheBlobFish (monster hammers for non gold player, best I've ever seen)

Best Opponent (offensive): Pacole (was a thorn in the flesh)

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Donkey Schlong & Monkey

Best Opponent (defensive): -

Best Leader (Your own): Monkey, Dorith (ThePolarBears)

Best Leader (Not your own): -

Stupidest Decision: Convinced by Dieze (Monkey) into joining his certified-ballers crew with our wwk :D

Most Underrated: Dorith (ThePolarBears)

Most Overrated: -

Biggest disappointment: Not being able to use our WWK.

Memorable Moment of the server: -

Soundtrack to your server: -

Must Mention: I am honored to have been in J4h. This alliance was on a whole different lvl to any other team I ever played on. Pros to the def department, they were able to land you 1m def 1 sec to attack and all gone max 10 secs after (damn:love:)

• IGN (single or dual-account):Badger, solo(deleted)

Your Set-up and Achievements: cleared a large arti before switching to def. at the start of the game i harassed swefke for taking my 15c, not quitting sooner

Alliance:NBK

Best Alliance (Not your own):d00m

Best Player on the Server: someone from j4h no doubt, dwarf goats or polar bear

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: arsenic, despite the crap she gets on here, she played solo to 3rd or 4th biggest hammer and did well in raiders

Best Opponent (offensive):for me asian sensation from Suq, killed many of my def troops, and took my cap down a few times

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:milk and cookies

Best Opponent (defensive):i switched to def after arties, so didn't get a chance to find out

Best Leader (Your own):kim, because she was the only one that stepped up

Best Leader (Not your own):spencer

Stupidest Decision:switching to def after arties

Most Underrated:all of Suq, gave us a hell of a fight with very few people

Best Noob: De-Medici, did very well for her first server

Most Overrated: despite their victory, J4H, just because everyone else is cheating dosn't make it right

Biggest disappointment: NBK, i has so much hope at the start, but that fell apart very quickly after the NGU split, and never got back on the rails :(

Memorable Moment of the server:taking out those pesky natars

• IGN (single or dual-account): Ali from ThePolarBears (Quad account)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Team effort: Built a very good def account that makes 495k/h - 700k-820k/h if we include raiding (This is how we managed to feed ~700k troops with the help of our UD village before BPs release). Kept running 23 barracks with tier 3 helmet for a long time making 100k spears every 5.5 days and hit 1m spears before BPs release. Peaked at a bit over 1.2 mil spears and nearly reached 1.4m troops in crop on the account at some point. Managed to cut a lot of attacks with Bez/CrazyLegs Crane

Best Alliance (Not your own): d00m/SuQ for the WW competition

Best Player on the Server: Monkey for his impressive in game performance and as a leader

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Ramasaurus Reks, DwarfGoats, Blob Fish & all the certified ballers, you guys are amazing! <3

Best Opponent (offensive): October (Johan is mean but he is habibi so I have to :( )

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey (Hex, Bez, Dhe, GTA, Cerb, Snoop: you guys are amazing too!)

Best Opponent (defensive): No clear idea - S1 maybe?

Best Leader (Your own): Monkey/Dieze, Dorith, and KnowToFail

Best Leader (Not your own): Spencer/Doom Leaders

Stupidest Decision: Sitting Monkey and helping him catching more hammers :PepeCry:

Most Underrated: Every good defender in J4H/Z other than Monkey/TPB. - Peter and Sico for never getting any credit for anything on our account despite their hard work :(

Best Noob: (in a good way) Haip! Did very well considering it's his first server

Most Overrated: SWM&NBK - Kung Fu Panda

Biggest disappointment: Tesco account, started very strong and then went down the drain

Memorable Moment of the server: Monkey getting deleted, game being completely F'd up very close to artefacts with our server not being on the "to be rolled back" list

Soundtrack to your server: I don't know, music is Haram :D

Post was edited 2 times, last by Getgud ().

• IGN (single or dual-account): Moogella (Dual with the main man Joshy)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Off Gaul acc, only played to build ghosts

Alliance: SuQ

Best Player on the Server: ThePolarBears, that amount of def is mad!

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Noob Bait, he always found the off points...

Best Opponent (offensive): Didn't get hit all round but I guess KFP if they decide to hit our WW already ;)

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Renegade. Jay has been carrying SR all round

Best Opponent (defensive): ThePolarBears

Best Leader (Your own): SR, impossible to argue with him

Best Leader (Not your own): KTF, loves the game and gives up a lot of time for it

Stupidest Decision: No rebuilding ghost straight after splat, took about 2 weeks off

Most Underrated: Asian Sensation, particularly Johnny. The guy is unnatural and plays about 20 servers at once. Both him and Ben stepped up when we decided to take a WW 2 weeks before BPs released.

Best Noob: Marc, consistently noobish

Most Overrated: Arsenic. 5th biggest hammer my arse. That stat is taken after every other hammer on the server has been splatted :D

Biggest disappointment: All of NBK, came into the server being told they would be a decent fight, instead they just rolled over and died.

Memorable Moment of the server: Ghosting Maxa's rammer and then him deleting. Never raid from a hammer cap when you're sleeping guys.

Soundtrack to your server: TØP - Johnny Boy

• IGN (single or dual-account):Kung Fu Panda, X26 one of duals

Your Set-up and Achievements: Raiding #1 raiders

Alliance:J4H

Best Alliance (Not your own):D00m

Best Player on the Server:ThepolarBears

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance:Ramasaurus reks ,blob and DwarfGoats

Best Opponent (offensive):October not giving up on raiding and very powerful roman account

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance:ThePolarBears

Best Leader (Your own):Dieze/Dorith

Best Leader (Not your own):d00m leaders.

Stupidest Decision: didn't made couple smashy's with wwk

Most Underrated:SuQ

Best Noob:Ali

Most Overrated:Kung fu panda

Biggest disappointment:SWM/NBK

Memorable Moment of the server:taking uni arty infront of tesco :p

Soundtrack to your server: -

• IGN (single or dual-account): Lucille (solo)

Your Set-up and Achievements: hybrid, idk, nothing special; picked up 2 artis myself + kept them using only my own def all server, few ghostings and just a fast start with a page full of ribbons early on

Alliance: NGU (nBk) - (never again)

Best Alliance (Not your own): SuQ, great performance from 'smaller' alliance

Best Player on the Server: if i said anyone other than ali + dorith and co i'd be in trouble, so - thepolarbears

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Trollercoaster

Best Opponent (offensive): Spencer

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Milk&cookies

Best Opponent (defensive): again Thosepeskypolarbears

Best Leader (Your own): anyone but kim

Best Leader (Not your own): KTF

Stupidest Decision: Not deleting when NGU did

Most Underrated:Asian Sensation

Best Noob: Haip :)

Most Overrated: -

Biggest disappointment: NBK complete shambles, i'm sure everyone can agree on that

Memorable Moment of the server: The ww getting cleared

GIF to your server:

tenor.gif?itemid=14031882

• IGN (single or dual-account): Chow Chow Puppy (dual first 2 months, solo rest of ze server)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Def account. Not deleting because of boredness was a struggle and a real achievo.

Alliance: J4H <3

Best Alliance (Not your own): N/A

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Blobfish and Rex

Best Opponent (offensive): October

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey, simply because he did it solo

Best Opponent (defensive): N/A

Best Leader (Your own): Dorith

Best Leader (Not your own): N/A

Stupidest Decision: Backing up Roche

Most Underrated: The entire J4H def team

Best Noob: The non chatty people in J4H discord

Most Overrated: TMD for all his fcuk ups (lost count)

Biggest disappointment: SWM and boring last months

Memorable Moment of the server: None. Being in top 5 def maybe?

Soundtrack to your server: I Can't Get No Satisfaction - Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones - ICGNS

• IGN (single or dual-account): ThePolarBears (Quad acc)

Your Set-up and Achievements: Def account.. Hitting 1m spears before BPs and getting 1.7m+ def points.

Best Alliance (Not your own): Doom/SuQ

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: Can't really name a player as the J4H off team did an amazing job all server!!

Best Opponent (offensive): Catchemall with the cheeky arty grab/attempts basically just being annoying

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey but have to say an amazing job by all the J4H deffers as most of the def calls got filled in no time at all!!!

Best Leader (Your own): Dorith and Dieze

Best Leader (Not your own): Probably someone from SuQ done really well to stick it out with a small team and be competitive in the WW race

Stupidest Decision: Letting Ali convince us to do lvl 21s!! It was very boring...

Most Underrated: Crazylegs Crane. Amazing job with the cuts he did and causing trouble (Mainly with Tesco) with his EC's

Biggest disappointment: SWM

Memorable Moment of the server: The Rollback

Soundtrack to your server: Tones and I - Dance Monkey just for Dieze  

• IGN (single or dual-account): Honey Badger (Single)

Your Set-up and Achievements: I think I tried everything! I'm a team player

Best Alliance (Not your own): SUQ

Best Player on the Server: TheBlobFish/Monkey

Best Offensive Player in your Alliance: TheBlobFish / DwarfGoats

Best Opponent (offensive): Kreegan (He managed to send those scouts all server)

Best Defensive Player in your Alliance: Monkey

Best Opponent (defensive): idk

Best Leader (Your own): Dortih (Sorry boys)

Best Leader (Not your own): Crunch lol

Stupidest Decision: Thinking this was my last ever server

Most Underrated: CatchemAll aka GetThemAll

Best Noob: Lurk (~10th server but always surprises us) - Top WW chiefing

Most Overrated: Spencer

Biggest disappointment: Spending all my time smashing DT and having a rubbish cropper

Memorable Moment of the server: All the various deff calls that landed split second. Respect Deff Team

Soundtrack to your server: Dangerous - Depeche Mode