• someone send this message claim he doesn't know basics doesn't deserve to lead alliance and play this game at all
    "We're probably going to lose"

"So looking at the numbers, our deff compared to enemy, our hammer sizes and amount of hammers compared to the enemy, we're doing really well and winning shouldn't be a problem.

But there's been a lot of management issues. To start we've lost a lot of time in the WW due to lack of preparation and knowledge. I wasn't aware that I needed to hold a bp to start building WW, along with screw ups when taking BP from friendlies, we lost around 24 hours of building time. Same thing happened at lvl 50, didn't know we needed 2 BPs to be active to keep building after 50. Only time I've played the endgame was last round, then I was sitter for Rabens ww so didn't get involved in the technical stuff which screwed us over this round."

i know you read my post and i hope you reply to it

• I wasn't aware that I needed to hold a bp to start building WW, along with screw ups when taking BP from friendlies, we lost around 24 hours of building time. Same thing happened at lvl 50, didn't know we needed 2 BPs to be active to keep building after 50.

https://t4.answers.travian.com/index.php?aid=73

Why Wonder of the World construction plans are IMPORTANT

WW plans are extremely important. In order to begin building a WW in a WW village, the player who owns the WW village must first have a WW building plan. A single building plan will allow the owner of a WW village to build the WW all the way from level 0 to level 49. However, in order for the player to build the WW past level 49 through level 100, another player inside the WW holder's immediate alliance MUST own a second WW plan. This can be ANY other player inside the alliance.

That's okay if you weren't aware that you need a Building Plan to build the WW, everyone makes mistakes and has a first time experience at something.

The part that's really funny is... what stopped you from simply trying to build it in the first place before BP spawns? xD

• https://t4.answers.travian.com/index.php?aid=73

That's okay if you weren't aware that you need a Building Plan to build the WW, everyone makes mistakes and has a first time experience at something.

The part that's really funny is... what stopped you from simply trying to build it in the first place before BP spawns? xD

Its not me

But I qoute it from leader of TH alliance

For me I know this info long long time ago