The Attack Point Problem

• The best suggestion and easily the most implementable is awarding off points to the victors in a successful chiefing. Don't understand why this isn't a thing. The percentage spread is a nice touch as all players involved will get some recognition.

I'd also expand this idea to incorporate when a village gets zero'd. Anyone involved gets a share of the off points from troops that the village contained (excluding those killed in the defence). This could be calculated using percentage based on the amount of damage each individual has inflicted upon the village.

There would have to be a timeframe set in place for this to happen so that any historic damage to the village will not be included in the most recent conquest (Player E in alliance B has had their fields knocked down 2 months ago by Player F in alliance C but player A, B, C and D from alliance A zero'd the village afterwards).

And before you say it, who cares if multi/tech acc users abuse it. The time and effort they'd have to go through to set up an adequate system would more than likely put them off, they'd just resort to the classic gunning down mace with horse.

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• Isn’t it as simple as just seriously reduce/remove the points you get from hitting natars & animals (maybe scouts + friendly troops too)?

Though I like the idea it getting points for hammers that get chiefed.

• Isn’t it as simple as just seriously reduce/remove the points you get from hitting natars & animals (maybe scouts + friendly troops too)?

Though I like the idea it getting points for hammers that get chiefed.

That was my initial idea but I thought that it still reflected only those who repeatedly hit defence, rather than those who plan ops carefully and avoid def while maximising damage, therefore the rankings remain biased towards splatty workhammers rather than "good" attackers

I'd be happy with what you suggested, would be a good start

a3- Penguin (rip)

a4- Happy Feet

• But they also pay the price of losing troops upon splatting their hammers. They killed defensive troops that cost time to make, bare in mind that buildings destroyed can be golded up instantly with some help from alliance.

I for once almost always leave my cap empty if not enough attacks to 0 pop it and put def on places that are more important. I know I can rebuild it a lot faster and cheaper than you can rebuild your hammer, so I'm willing to take the risk.

The only sensible thing is to get points for existing troops lost that were in that village upon chiefing/zeroing.

Destroying buildings is meh, what you want is to make people lose time they can't get back, not resources.

• I´m so proud of myself when I get into top 10 attacker while killing only animals, it´s big planning and definetly not cheap to be able to stay in there and killing animals almoust 24/7. So at least keep oasis animals still as attack points, natars should be not get off points after either arty time or when plans come out.

I made a hammer once, Donator, Master res Pusher, Master of Feeding, Master of no attacks, Charity Worker, Ex-farm, Unfathomable

• I´m so proud of myself when I get into top 10 attacker while killing only animals, it´s big planning and definetly not cheap to be able to stay in there and killing animals almoust 24/7. So at least keep oasis animals still as attack points, natars should be not get off points after either arty time or when plans come out.

LOL!

Build 1k cav out of a supply village and massacre oasis is not an achievement.